• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh... well alright then.

Well, I guess I'll just say that GDL was in my shard and he defended himself well. I can't say exactly what he said, but I can say that what he said made me hesitant to vote, and I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, since he's dead now (again), it really doesn't matter. But what he said was something about judging people simply based on their colour, and how he was not scum even though his character may have appeared as such.

I remained skeptical though, even though I didn't vote.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Oh... well alright then.

Well, I guess I'll just say that GDL was in my shard and he defended himself well. I can't say exactly what he said, but I can say that what he said made me hesitant to vote, and I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, since he's dead now (again), it really doesn't matter. But what he said was something about judging people simply based on their colour, and how he was not scum even though his character may have appeared as such.

I remained skeptical though, even though I didn't vote.

Based on the bio that Johnny left for Sarkhan Vol, I'd say he was mafia. He was manipulated by Nicol Bolas, who, if in the game, is definite scum.

This might be reaching a little, but I feel the need to voice a suspicion of mine. We don't have much so far, but GDL voted Scarfed day 1, and then removed the vote for no reason. I don't know why mafia would remove a vote on a townie, so I think it's more likely to that GDL voted a scumbud and then took it off. Again, reaching and I'm not going to vote Scarfed because of this. I'd much rather get some discussion first.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It was day 1. I'd say it was likely a random vote and unvote. I don't think scum would take their vote off unless the person was close to being lynched.

Since GDL was a zombie it probably means he was brought back to life by a Mafia member who has the power of Necromancy. The planewalker that fits that description the best is Liliana Vess. She also has connections to Nicol Balas which only increases her chance of being scum. I imagine they decided to revive GDL in order to distract us from killing anymore scum. As to whether GDL was scum or not, I don't know. He does seem very scum like, but I guess that's beside the point now... he's dead.

Who was with Johnny in a shard group? Did he say anything interesting? Maybe he said something to upset Mafia? I don't' know.

Vote: Walk

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Johnny, myself, and Mark were all in the same shard. He didn't say much about his suspicions, the most saying that he had no strong suspicions. The only thing that could have possibly alarmed mafia is Johnny said to be wary of Frozen after I said he gave me town vibes. Although I'm fairly certain that he was just saying not to put 100 percent trust into others from vibes.

Mido

Version 1
Since GDL was a zombie it probably means he was brought back to life by a Mafia member who has the power of Necromancy. The planewalker that fits that description the best is Liliana Vess. She also has connections to Nicol Balas which only increases her chance of being scum. I imagine they decided to revive GDL in order to distract us from killing anymore scum. As to whether GDL was scum or not, I don't know. He does seem very scum like, but I guess that's beside the point now... he's dead.

Who was with Johnny in a shard group? Did he say anything interesting? Maybe he said something to upset Mafia? I don't' know.

Vote: Walk

Personally, I thought that the revival and the zombie faction, in conjunction with each other, spelled out a potential 3rd party in the game. Your idea seems to make more sense in light of Magic, though. The only thing that perplexed me the day before, at least regarding GDL was Scarfed's response in our discussion to lynch him. It seemed hesitant in nature, although Scarfed's points were not without merit. While I find myself still a tad wary of Scarfed based on that, I can't say much otherwise.

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... How many killers does everybody think there are in this game? Obviously there in the Mafia, and we have also gotten hints of an SK. There was only one kill last night. Do you think it was the Mafia or the SK? Or perhaps something completely different like a Vig or a Mentor.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Id really like to hear more from the inactives. There isn't much discussion happening focused on suspicions and more is focused on the planes. The mafia have at least two people left, possibly three. I don't feel very safe since they can place a secret vote to have a townie lynched and get away scot-free.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm really sorry about this, but I'm going to have to ask for a replacement. I loved the set up for this game and everything, but technical problems are making it difficult for me to stay up to date on it. Thanks for letting me play.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
However she could easily of been replaced with some one more active. Why not fig if you wanted a lynch? He is just as inactive and usally only posts little blurbs. When hot posts she usally has some form of substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom