• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
There are only 30? I'm sure that there are more considering that they are relitvily old (If I rember correctly.)

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Vote: Frozen Chozen
Your name is so catchy btw.

Walk

Looks like this is a pretty undesired plane and I agree. Also with the 40% chance of dying by just using your night ability is just another reason to walk.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kiddragon, thanks for the info on the game. This can probably help everyone out since this is a no reveal game. I'm gonna try to find some info out if I can (did a little digging last night just for my character) and see what more we can get from these characters.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
C'mon guys, let's bandwagon on Walk, he's clearly got something to hide! =D

In all seriousness though, this plane really is gonna do us more harm than good. 40% is pretty high, and none of my roles are worth dying for.

Walk

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vote Tally
Mellow Ezlo(2): Doc, Kingofhucklebery
Fig(1): Scarfed
Doc(1): Pendio
Kingofhucklebery(1): Musicfan
Pendio(1): Crus@der77x
Scarfed(1): Go_Dark_Link
Frozen Chosen(1): Blackkirby

Planeswalk Tally
Walk(11): Crus@der77x, Doc, Musicfan, Kingofhucklebery, Scarfed, Frozen Chosen, Johnny Sooshi, Stitch, David, Blackkirby, Mellow Ezlo

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch by majority and to Planeswalk. Day ends Thursday the 26th at 11:59 PM EST

You all planeswalk away and come back in
1424550351412285.png

The ability is actually regenerate :P
Oh, and planeswalk tally is reset to 0

Oh nice... Like a said, bad idea to move... I am almost 99% certain this will help mafia more then anyone else...

Okay so for this plane, Black Planeswalkers can't vote for the first day right? So those who haven't voted are most likely black planeswalkers. Now that doesn't mean they're mafia. But at least we can figure out what group some are in.

Vote: Walk

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm assuming that Kiddragon isn't a black Planeswalker, then, by the way he reacted to the change in plane. In fact, I wonder what color the mafia is. That might be something worth figuring out asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom