• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sorry it took so long guys! I was gone all day and needed to make the card.
ravnica-23

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yup, the card is... pretty much no more helpful than what Libk originally said.

Does that weird triangle image thing mean anything that might be significant to us?

I feel like what I said before is probably true, that we can't use any abilities on this plane.

Walk

Hopefully something good actually comes out of it.

The triangle is a mark of guild in Ravnica. (I believe, the white/blue hybrid color guild. And yes colors can be half+half meaning you can use either of the two.)

Supreme Verdict is a card from MTG. As you can guess, it destroys all creatures but also it can't be countered.

This plane doesn't really have any down side atm for town and or mafia.

I will hold off on voting to walk or not until I see other's thoughts.

Pen

The game is on!
Personally I would not mind staying on this plane for a while. We have already seen how bad a plane can be, so chances are we will stumble upon a worse plane than this one if we walk. Besides, we have already walked pretty much today so I say we wait with the next planeswalk until tomorrow at the earliest to make sure there is no particularly bad one during the upcoming night phase.

Vote: Stay

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Stay

I think it may only be some of our ablititys used previously are affected. Some planes walkers can summon creature tokens.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vote Tally
Mellow Ezlo(2): Doc, Kingofhucklebery
Fig(1): Scarfed
Doc(1): Pendio
Kingofhucklebery(1): Musicfan
Pendio(1): Crus@der77x
Frozen Chosen(1): Blackkirby

Planeswalk Tally
Walk(3): Kingofhucklebery, Repentance, Mellow Ezlo,
Stay(3): Pendio, musicfan, Crus@der77x

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch by majority and to Planeswalk. Day ends Thursday the 26th at 11:59 PM EST

So are we all still okay with having two votes on Mellow with the end of the day coming soon? I mean I don't think Mellow is cool with it. And I don't really have much suspicion towards him. However, I do think Kingofhuckleberry is pretty suspicious mainly due to his ambiguity. Thoughts?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So are we all still okay with having two votes on Mellow with the end of the day coming soon? I mean I don't think Mellow is cool with it. And I don't really have much suspicion towards him. However, I do think Kingofhuckleberry is pretty suspicious mainly due to his ambiguity. Thoughts?

I'd agree with you on KoH, but I'm not sure a lynch would be the best idea at this point. With a game this iffy, it may not bode well.

Also, Mezlo should be okay with 2 votes on him because most mods require half a majority by the end of the day to count a lynch and full majority to hammer a lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom