• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A read list is something that I didn't think to do until late in my first game, and the 2nd game i subbed, so I came in late and didn't really get a chance to get a solid one before I got nightkilled. I've finally got the chance to do it from the start.
god, do you want people to kill you to ruin this chance for you?

Oh, are you new to the site too? Nice.

Have you played mafia before?
I'm familiar with mafia. I've also played with Minish and Ex before elsewhere.

I'm also not exactly new-new to these forums, but the desktop experience is very different from the mobile one, and I've been spoiled by thread-linked bookmarks elsewhere.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
no, but I'm pretty sure posting that will increase the chance that the mafia/sk kills you n1 just because they think it'd be funny, which is apparently all people make nightkills for nowadays
Right.
I did see the speculation about the possibility of a sk, but I'm not sure how serious it was.

gonna be honest, I’m just putting up an act rn I’m not really worried about getting lynched but people seem to expect me to freak out as town D1 so
AAAAA

Yay for the honesty, but I can only be sure of that after reading your cold dead flip :p

Thanks for the answers btw, thought you were asleep and wouldn't get back to me on that.

Kirino, Kale, Jinjo and Reki are probably Town

Would you mind elaborating?

I'm familiar with mafia. I've also played with Minish and Ex before elsewhere.

I'm also not exactly new-new to these forums, but the desktop experience is very different from the mobile one, and I've been spoiled by thread-linked bookmarks elsewhere.

Oh, sure, thanks.

It's just that a non-charitable interpretation of your posts could be that you've been overplaying the newbie card. Glad to know you've had some experience already.

Btw I've got some experience with XenForo too, but can't find where to change the 15 ppp default. Should be illegal.

just because they think it'd be funny, which is apparently all people make nightkills for nowadays

Is that how you do it around here?

Probably scum. Ex usually gets lynched day 1 in games I've played with him. Ex's behaviour doesn't scream scum to me though, usually is more calculating and logical when scum.

If the behavior isn't screaming evil, how is Ex "probably" evil?

The only person bringing up serial killers is Sun Fan. Should we read something into that?

Pondering on that too, dunno what to make of it though. Will try keep an eye on him revisiting that point later and if it sounds like fake concern/fear-mongering or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom