• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Gathering II - Gods of Kaldheim Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's who I scumlean and why:
ExLight: He's freaking out in a way I've never seen him act. I've played with him as scum and town, but this feels more town.

Moe, or Mikey, whatever his name is these days:
Why is he so inactive and planning on it? Very odd. He also had that "town hardclaim" and said to vote Deku. My only problem is that he believed Sunfan on ExLight. :shrug:

Giri: 1 ****post, also talked about killing the host.

Townleaning Sun for tunneling ExLight, I like his points.

Everyone else I'm null. I see there's a new post, so lemme read that before I vote.

You said Sun Fan was tunneling ExLight and I don't recall him voting ExLight. He had a little interaction with ExLight and asks ExLight who should he vote for instead of him.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
You said Sun Fan was tunneling ExLight and I don't recall him voting ExLight. He had a little interaction with ExLight and asks ExLight who should he vote for instead of him.
I missed where he got interested in Giri. My bad. This doesn't really change my opinions, yet.

Dunno what to make out of Chevywolf30's little inconsistency. They may be evil and don't really care, but it sounds too obvious to miss as a wolf.

Anyone knows what their play is like as non-town? Cautious or carefree?

In regards to ExLight, are they a common D1 elim? Asking because of this;

why yall always do this **** to me ç_ç

Btw welcome naga10!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
In regards to ExLight, are they a common D1 elim? Asking because of this
around 1/3 of my games has me getting lynched D1; a good chunk of my other 2/3 also had me as a major D1 wagon at some point

gonna be honest, I’m just putting up an act rn I’m not really worried about getting lynched but people seem to expect me to freak out as town D1 so
AAAAA

Anyone knows what their play is like as non-town? Cautious or carefree?
I think he only rolled town in his other two first games, so noone would know that. As town he’s really aggressive and all over the place, but we gave him a few tips after the games so he might be working on that. His playstyle seems a bit different here though, I think it’s the first time I’ve seen him making a readlist and I’m a bit curious about that.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
A read list is something that I didn't think to do until late in my first game, and the 2nd game i subbed, so I came in late and didn't really get a chance to get a solid one before I got nightkilled. I've finally got the chance to do it from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom