• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally 4.4

Johnny Sooshi (4) - Kokirion, Pendio, LittleGumball, Kirino

Pendio (2) - Johnny Sooshi

No Votes Cast: Sadia

That's a lynch.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The People came to a decision after a long ass deliberation.
The Moderator, Viral Maze, had started drinking because he wasn't doing Vote tallys or anything because no one voted for like almost the whole day, so he was a few glasses of wine and a handful of tall cans of Bud into a very nice buzz.

"Johnnu! We lynch Johnnu," some asshole yelled while Viral daydreamed about some bitty he had a FWB thing in uni with.

Viral stood. "Aight man, chill. Lets do this. Sorry Johnnu, this going to hurt, but it will helpeth the towneth, broseidon."

Johnny stepped forth like a boss and said his piece/speech which Viral didn't listen to as he stood silently, swaying because he was tipsy but still trying to hold it together. Mafia is was srs bsns tho...

A beam of light came down upon Johnny Sooshi and he burned like all the other dudes and dudetttes before him. Smelled like bacon, not because Johnnu was cop, but because legit burning flesh smells like that... I think. I dont know. That's just my reasoning, and also I need to pad this post with text.

Johnnu's aura, which was a nice shade of badassery, floated toward The Mod (Hot rod with a bod, who is ambivalent towards CoD) and he grabbed it.

"Damn son. Johnnu was a member of the House of the Lion. He was ****ing badass man. Doesn't 'fraid of nothin'. Also "The Lion is known to possess tremendous self-confidence, and is a leader among animals." to quote his role PM."

Viral then poured some Henny for a fallen soldier.

"Later bros."

He awkwardly fly away into the sky, unable to fly in a straight line.

The Living
Pendio
Jaime Sadia
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Ver-go-a-go-go Soul Kirino

The Dead
Malon - House of the Falcon - Town Tracker, Town Courier - Lynched Day 1
Dekunut - ??? - Killed Night 1
PokaLink - House of the Bear - Town Doctor, Town Executioner - Lynched Day 2
Storm - House of the Shark - Mafia Strongman, Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
A Link in Time - House of the Bull - Violent Townie, Town Gladiator - Killed Day 3
Mido Frozen Chosen - House of the Monkey - Town Universal Backup (Tracker), Town Roleblocker - Killed Night 3
Toxic Snowman - House of the Vulture - Mafia Role Cop, Mafia Janitor - Killed Night 3
Johnny Sooshi - House of the Lion - Town Doublevoter, Town Modified Priest - Lynched Day 4

Night 4 Begins!

Night 4 will end Thursday 11:59pm EST or Friday morning. Just send me them qquicks yo.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
14q2rm.jpg

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The time approached once more. The Champions gathered again, and counted who returned. One, two, three, four... Five! No one was dead.

Viral Maze approached from above.

"Five?" He chuckled, "I'm not surprised. There was attempts, but I'm glad you five are fighters. Good luck for this remaining phase."

The Living
Pendio
Jaime Sadia
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Ver-go-a-go-go Soul Kirino

The Dead
Malon - House of the Falcon - Town Tracker, Town Courier - Lynched Day 1
Dekunut - ??? - Killed Night 1
PokaLink - House of the Bear - Town Doctor, Town Executioner - Lynched Day 2
Storm - House of the Shark - Mafia Strongman, Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
A Link in Time - House of the Bull - Violent Townie, Town Gladiator - Killed Day 3
Mido Frozen Chosen - House of the Monkey - Town Universal Backup (Tracker), Town Roleblocker - Killed Night 3
Toxic Snowman - House of the Vulture - Mafia Role Cop, Mafia Janitor - Killed Night 3
Johnny Sooshi - House of the Lion - Town Doublevoter, Town Modified Priest - Lynched Day 4

Day 5 Begins!

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Day 5 ends Monday, May 30th, 11:59pm EST.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Damn. Well, I am certainly not complaining. So, we know for sure there were attempts. Maybe the Mafia targeted one of us who had a bulletproof modifier? Could be something else too though.

Anyway, today I have to say I am the most suspicious of Kirino. I feel like he has done some pretty Town-like things, but out of all of the remaining players he is the only one who has yet to prove himself to me. Also, I find his play style much more shady than that of any other player.

Also, just so people know, I would like to make it known that I will get lynched today if I reach L-1. Nevertheless, I suggest we all act cautiously.

Kirino

Tatakae
Vote: Kokirion

I really don't even need to role claim, do I? You know how I know this.

And for anyone concerned that I'm scum leading the town to a loss, we still have five players left. Assuming we lynch and Mafia kills, we'll still have three and be in LYLO, meaning you can simply lynch me then if I'm wrong. If I were the Godfather, fakeclaiming like this now would be incredibly stupid, so I sincerely hope everyone knows what to do.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm assuming godfather role switches between investigation proof and bullet proof. Shame Kirino's slot was so inactive, more actions would have been nice from him, but I thought that Pendio was softclaiming that role yesterday? Unless I'm misunderstanding. Either way I have serious reason to vote, but I won't for now just in case we're wrong and scum quickhammers. I'd love to hear what Kokirion has to say.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't have a conventional investigative role; I receive messages rather than alignments, and the message I received makes me certain of my choice. As for Pendio, he did say that he had a non-killing night action, but I don't recall him ever implying that it was investigative.

I'd also like to note that, like Pendio, I'm lynched at L-1, which is why, as you can imagine, I'm a bit anxious to get this out.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I see. Maybe his soft claim was me reading too much into it, but I doubt it. (i'm great at finding crumbs :uwu:)

I was in the middle of waffling on about how i was debating on whether or not I should vote but, again, I probably have plenty of reason to.

For those of us who didn't target Koki, he (along with Sadia, admittedly, but he posted first) initially brought up the Storm WIFOM. I know, I know, it's another WIFOM, but it's certainly a point against however townie I thought he might be. However, due to my night action, and probably others' actions, he is probably confirmed scum.

(i do, however, think it's important to note that I had the smart trait or whatever yesterday, so my action only had a 50% chance of succeeding. Assuming he had a certain ability, I have no way of knowing whether or not I succeeded)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
wait wait wait

No, I don't think you're scum trying to fakeclaim, or even lying. But I DO know that you are seriously misinterpreting this.

So don't hammer me this quickly, whatever he is claiming simply CANNOT be evidence, because this game I am genuinely town. If I'm hammered now it will be kind of hard to undo

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I see. Maybe his soft claim was me reading too much into it, but I doubt it. (i'm great at finding crumbs :uwu:)

I was in the middle of waffling on about how i was debating on whether or not I should vote but, again, I probably have plenty of reason to.

For those of us who didn't target Koki, he (along with Sadia, admittedly, but he posted first) initially brought up the Storm WIFOM. I know, I know, it's another WIFOM, but it's certainly a point against however townie I thought he might be. However, due to my night action, and probably others' actions, he is probably confirmed scum.

(i do, however, think it's important to note that I had the smart trait or whatever yesterday, so my action only had a 50% chance of succeeding. Assuming he had a certain ability, I have no way of knowing whether or not I succeeded)
what kind of ability are you hinting to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom