• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
oh sure right when i make the first move everyone starts posting and disagreeing with me

I trust Pendio more than I trust anyone except me and sadia tbh, especially after i realized most of the evidence against him was WIFOM and nothing really tangible. Your slot has not done a single thing the entire game - you are literally a wild card. There's not a single shred of anything until you walked in. That being said I would probably put you just under Pendio, and Kokirion below you, with Johnny being at the bottom. I feel like double voter could be a scum ability but I'm not 100% sure.

Why are you so adamant about a serial killer? It's pretty likely to be a vigilante. A game like this is bound to have a town killing role somehow, somewhere.

Also before i forget, you guys are making good points :uwu:

Unvote

I'd like to see another post from Johnny before I cast a vote, just to be sure.
I'm not really adamant about it. Honestly, everything so far hints towards a vig, and so that's what I assume. But nothing has proven either that this truly is the work of a vig. In the case that we are going to "cooperate" with the vig then this does matter, because if that small chance that this supposed vig is actually third party is true we may have a problem. And if such a SK would be proposing/supporting the by you mentioned strategy then we're blindly walking in a trap there.
But no, I don't think it is likely. But I don't want to blindly trust the "vig" either.

Oh, and one thing that I'm not completely happy about concerning you, Gummy (even though I still see you as very town, it's so far really just this thing that caught my attention, but I do want to bring it up instead of it making me turn around all night) is your sudden swift change from being super wary of Pendio to fully trusting him.

I also think he's been playing rather town so far. I've mentioned that often. And so then this WIFOM came. Exactly, this was and is a WIFOM, nothing less, nothing more. My point being is that for me this has always already been the odds. It's rather 50/50 (that's the point of a WIFOM) and I made the decision to not vote for him, but Johnny instead, because I do have been positive about his playtsyle. However, this can neither rule it out. More or less being positive about him makes sense, but your sudden change to fully trusting him is kind of extreme.
Especially since it wasn't long after Pendio said he wasn't fully trusting you either. A wire in my head says this may or may not be connected?

Still, like I said, I think you're town, as I've theorised before. But could you do please explain this sudden change?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Oh, and one thing that I'm not completely happy about concerning you, Gummy (even though I still see you as very town, it's so far really just this thing that caught my attention, but I do want to bring it up instead of it making me turn around all night) is your sudden swift change from being super wary of Pendio to fully trusting him.

I do not fully trust him, he's just the player that I trust the most out of the remaining people that I don't trust, if that makes sense. I don't know how else to explain it - most of the evidence against him is WIFOM. Sure it exists but in the long run that's basically everything against him. That and his votes are very convenient. That's all the evidence against him and honestly it isn't much.

what's with people and misquoting me into saying people are 100% town this game?????

kokirion

I do not fully trust him, he's just the player that I trust the most out of the remaining people that I don't trust, if that makes sense. I don't know how else to explain it - most of the evidence against him is WIFOM. Sure it exists but in the long run that's basically everything against him. That and his votes are very convenient. That's all the evidence against him and honestly it isn't much.

what's with people and misquoting me into saying people are 100% town this game?????
Well, I meant that you were quite vocal about that you could not see Kirino being scum, and you said Pendio is currently more townish than he is. So if I would read that I would think like she expects him to be town (like 90-99% sure). Maybe I misinterpreted that, but then it is good that you clarified this. I can't read your thoughts

kokirion

This one actually.

oh sure right when i make the first move everyone starts posting and disagreeing with me

I trust Pendio more than I trust anyone except me and sadia tbh, especially after i realized most of the evidence against him was WIFOM and nothing really tangible. Your slot has not done a single thing the entire game - you are literally a wild card. There's not a single shred of anything until you walked in. That being said I would probably put you just under Pendio, and Kokirion below you, with Johnny being at the bottom. I feel like double voter could be a scum ability but I'm not 100% sure.

Why are you so adamant about a serial killer? It's pretty likely to be a vigilante. A game like this is bound to have a town killing role somehow, somewhere.

Also before i forget, you guys are making good points :uwu:

Unvote

I'd like to see another post from Johnny before I cast a vote, just to be sure.
But, sorry, I completely misread this post lol. Sorry, that solves some confusion there. I thought I was sure I read a little while before that you were trustworthy of Kirino, but I looked back at all your posts and that wasn't the case.

Anyway, good that you answered. Otherwise that would've been dwingling in my mind. That is clarified now.

Pen

The game is on!
I think some good points have been made against the No-ynch.

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

Maybe I missed this, but why are you suspicious of LG?

I am not particularly suspicious of her. As I said in the post, the gap between Johnny and the rest of the players is pretty big in my mind. I guess one reason why Gummy is above the rest of the players to me, is because of how protective she seemed of Storm earlier on in the game. This is just a very small suspicion though.

Kirino

Tatakae
I am not particularly suspicious of her. As I said in the post, the gap between Johnny and the rest of the players is pretty big in my mind. I guess one reason why Gummy is above the rest of the players to me, is because of how protective she seemed of Storm earlier on in the game. This is just a very small suspicion though.

Except she brought specific night evidence against him and spearheaded his lynch as soon as people were starting to remove their votes and shift to new targets due to his roleclaim. It seems very improbable that she would do something like this as Mafia, especially since you're using virtually the exact same evidence (i.e. your early vote and helping spearhead his lynch) to defend yourself against the same allegations of being his scumbud. As such, I can't help but find it rather peculiar and hypocritical that you'd continue to suspect her on this point.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Like I've stated before, lynching me won't have any truly adverse effects because while I am town, my role is, most likely underpowered compared to others. However I will not be voting for myself because I am not that type of player. While the information we have on Pendio makes this a WIFOM situation, I will vote for him because

a) He's who we have any other real information on and the one at this point that I'm most suspicious of

b) If I were removed from this equation and there were only 5 people left with the info we have, Pendio would probably be in my situation.

Vote: Pendio

Yay, Johnny soft claim!

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally 4.2

Johnny Sooshi (2) - Kokirion, Pendio
Pendio (2) - Johnny Sooshi

No Votes Cast: Sadia, LittleGumball, Kirino

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline is at Wednesday, 11:59pm EST

Pen

The game is on!
Except she brought specific night evidence against him and spearheaded his lynch as soon as people were starting to remove their votes and shift to new targets due to his roleclaim. It seems very improbable that she would do something like this as Mafia, especially since you're using virtually the exact same evidence (i.e. your early vote and helping spearhead his lynch) to defend yourself against the same allegations of being his scumbud. As such, I can't help but find it rather peculiar and hypocritical that you'd continue to suspect her on this point.

I know, and this is why I said that it is a very small suspicion. I have suspicions for every living player besides Sadia at this point, however, they are all very small except for my suspicion on Johnny. Just because LG is number two on my scum list does not mean I am very suspicious of her. I mainly suspect Johnny, and then the rest of you are on pretty much the same level.

Also, that is an interesting secret vote on me. I wonder who is really the one with the secret vote ability. Could be anyone. Makes sense for it to be Johnny... hmm.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
erry1 misreppin me i'll show you misrep u frickin fricks

I thought Kirino was the double voter???? u w0t????

heck i'm so torn on whether or not I want to lynch Johnny. I know that I don't want to lynch Pendio though...

heck it

Vote: Johnny

This is probably going to come back to bite me...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
btw just as a last word i would protect sadia tonight since everyone agrees she is the most townie. idk if it'll come to another night but if it does and if there happens to be another protective role she def should be protected.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally 4.3

Johnny Sooshi (3) - Kokirion, Pendio, LittleGumball
Pendio (2) - Johnny Sooshi

No Votes Cast: Sadia, Kirino

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline is at Wednesday, 11:59pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom