• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Precisely. I don't know whether the vig should kill or not but I do think that if they do they should stay away from Sadia and I.

If we end up deciding that the Vig should kill tonight, then I think the Vig can kill you if they want. You are far from the same level of "confirmed" Town as Sadia is.

That being said, perhaps it is best if the Vig does not kill at all.

Pen

The game is on!
Alright. It seems like plenty of us are okay with a No-Lynch.

As for the Vigilante, I think we can let the Vig decide on their own whether they want to kill or not, and who they want to kill. Does that sound good to everybody?

Also, I would like to add that I am just as okay with a Johnny lynch today as I am with a No-Lynch. Just making that clear.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally 4.1

No Votes Cast: Pendio, Sadia, Kokirion, LittleGumball, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline is at Wednesday, 11:59pm EST

Post Requirement not met:
@Kirino (2 more).

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Alright. It seems like plenty of us are okay with a No-Lynch.

As for the Vigilante, I think we can let the Vig decide on their own whether they want to kill or not, and who they want to kill. Does that sound good to everybody?

Also, I would like to add that I am just as okay with a Johnny lynch today as I am with a No-Lynch. Just making that clear.
I'm still not decided on lynch/no lynch. If it's lynch I prefer a Johnny lynch, but I also see the benefits of a no lynch. However, IF we would choose for that option, I do want that we give the vig exact instructions. If we're then going to say "choose whatever you want" it gives all control we just gained right out of hand.

I think choosing for a no lynch and then letting during the night happen whatever may happens is certainly not beneficial for the town

Kirino

Tatakae
I agree. If we're going to do a no lynch, then letting the vig kill defeats the entire purpose. Either way somebody dies, with the only difference being that this option essentially just transfers the kill from a lynch to a vig, thereby removing any choice or direction from it. Not killing anyone and preventing the use of both the lynch and vig would be even worse, as it would allow the Mafia a free kill, one which it would presumably use on someone that would give us the least information possible (in this case, Sadia).

Therefore, I don't see no lynch as a viable option. Killing anyone will give us some desperately needed information, and even in the unlikely event that all three kills (lynch, vig, and Mafia) hit town, then we'll only be at LYLO and still have an opportunity to win, one which we'll have an abundance of information and a much narrower range of people to make at that point.

That leaves the question of whether we should allow the vig to kill with us or not. There's no guarantee they'll follow our prescriptions in any case, but I'm leaning toward yes. Whether we kill Johnny or Pendio today (and I'm assuming it'll be one of those two, unless anyone has better suggestions), it'll probably make the real Mafia much more obvious, so I'm more comfortable with the vig choosing in that case. Not to mention the fact that it won't make any difference as to when LYLO occurs (at least assuming both town and Mafia kill regularly), so having the vig not kill someone will probably only have the effect of making us choose from one more person when the time comes.

As for who to lynch, I'm leaning toward Johnny. I think there's still some room for discussion, though, and I'm hesitant to start a lynch just yet. We should utilize the rest of the day to decide, and ask for an extension if we need it.

kokirion

I agree. If we're going to do a no lynch, then letting the vig kill defeats the entire purpose. Either way somebody dies, with the only difference being that this option essentially just transfers the kill from a lynch to a vig, thereby removing any choice or direction from it. Not killing anyone and preventing the use of both the lynch and vig would be even worse, as it would allow the Mafia a free kill, one which it would presumably use on someone that would give us the least information possible (in this case, Sadia).
Especially keep in mind, "possible vig". It's still not a 100% unthinkable that this may in fact be a SK. If that is the case this construction would be suicide.

kokirion

No, actually for now I've made my decision.

I do not want to vote for no lynch, as it will take our most important instrument out of hand, while potentially allowing already cornered scum to continue to exist and strengthening his/her/their position while taking out some of our most valuable players during the night. When those die there are hardly any players left we can confidently trust and it will then obviously be far more easy for the mafia to become the last man standing.

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

Also, I do not persé trust everyone who has been positive of the earlier mentioned strategy. I can only truly know my own role, and so I will choose for what I think is the best current option, and that is to use the lynching mechanism as a means to root out our enemy.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
oh sure right when i make the first move everyone starts posting and disagreeing with me

How come?

I trust Pendio more than I trust anyone except me and sadia tbh, especially after i realized most of the evidence against him was WIFOM and nothing really tangible. Your slot has not done a single thing the entire game - you are literally a wild card. There's not a single shred of anything until you walked in. That being said I would probably put you just under Pendio, and Kokirion below you, with Johnny being at the bottom. I feel like double voter could be a scum ability but I'm not 100% sure.

Especially keep in mind, "possible vig". It's still not a 100% unthinkable that this may in fact be a SK. If that is the case this construction would be suicide.

Why are you so adamant about a serial killer? It's pretty likely to be a vigilante. A game like this is bound to have a town killing role somehow, somewhere.

Also before i forget, you guys are making good points :uwu:

Unvote

I'd like to see another post from Johnny before I cast a vote, just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom