• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
most of the evidence against him is WIFOM

Most of it? I feel like there is nothing but WIFOM. It is really only the Storm quote that you are going with.

And about FroCho blocking me on the night before last, well, he somehow failed in blocking me because my night action did go through that night. That is the truth even though of course I cannot fully prove it. Maybe Storm blocked FroCho or FroCho's night action failed due to some sort of modifier or something, I don't know. And as for why there was no kill that night, I think there was. The Mafia killed ALIT with a Slow modifier. That makes a lot of sense. So even if FroCho did block me, the real Mafia did perform their night kill, even if it did not go by very quickly.

And a final note here, I would never go that strongly against a fellow Mafia member if there were no votes on them. It does not matter who it is. When I am Mafia I value every single member of my team. Sure, I can vote to lynch them, but only when they are already doomed. I went hard against Storm way before things got bad for him. Before anyone had even voted for him that day. My first vote on him was the first vote he received that day.

Pen

The game is on!
I disagree, it was likely a vigilante.

What makes you think that? I do not think one is more likely than the other.

Except it wasn't? Idk if you read any of my posts but I definitely mentioned other things as well, such as you hanging back on the Pokalink and Jamie lynches. :)

I am sorry for never voting for those two. I already explained my logical reason for how I behaved in the Jamie "lynch". And as for Pokalink, he already had so many voters on him. The purpose was to pressure him, and a vote from me would have risked an early lynch on him. I fail to see how any of this is suspicious.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
What makes you think that? I do not think one is more likely than the other.

I am sorry for never voting for those two. I already explained my logical reason for how I behaved in the Jamie "lynch". And as for Pokalink, he already had so many voters on him. The purpose was to pressure him, and a vote from me would have risked an early lynch on him. I fail to see how any of this is suspicious.
I do :uwu:

All I'm saying is you're misrepresenting my argument. Storm was not the only thing that I brought up. I just wanted clarity. Like I said I want to ease off you since I don't really think you're all that suspicious really.

Pen

The game is on!
All I'm saying is you're misrepresenting my argument. Storm was not the only thing that I brought up. I just wanted clarity. Like I said I want to ease off you since I don't really think you're all that suspicious really.

Right! I understand.

So, it feels like it has been a while since Johnny was here. @Johnny Sooshi what do you have to say to the new things that have been said about you by other players since you were last here?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Tbh, I have nothing to add. This doesn't help me defend myself but I have nothing else I can use to defend myself with. My play style this game has brought me to this point and I have to face that. At this point if I stay alive any longer the mafia will use that as a way to pressure the town.

I will say, I think Kirino made some good points against Pencil and the situation very clearly WIFOM. But I'm unable to put anyone in a pedestal higher or lower than anyone else.

Looks like a pretty logical thought process now, even in hindsight.

Figured I'd ask all the same. Thanks for clarifying.

Finally, I can claim if you guys would like. One of my powers could be game changing, especially in LyLo, but my other isn't so much and actually hinders me to a degree.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Okay guys hear me out. There may or may not be two scum left. I doubt it since there was no announcement of Mylo but just in case, what if we no lynch? There's a numbers advantage as well as another chance to let a potential cop investigate the godfather on a night without the investigation immunity. It's a slim chance but imo losing one townie is probably better than losing two townies.

What do you guys think? Take a chance and lynch someone, or narrow down the possibilities?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I had my Australian niece coming over last 2 days, so I couldn't really post. Tomorrow I'm travelling. So don't be surprised if my activity is a tad low at the moment.

I should still be here the last day and I might then vote for an extension if I feel that's not enough. I really want to post some more before this day ends. Because someone is lying here like crazy. My feeling is still saying that it's Johnny, if not then Pencil and in the last resort probably Kirino (he has not spoken much either, so it wouldn't be hard to be dishonest anyway).

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Okay guys hear me out. There may or may not be two scum left. I doubt it since there was no announcement of Mylo but just in case, what if we no lynch? There's a numbers advantage as well as another chance to let a potential cop investigate the godfather on a night without the investigation immunity. It's a slim chance but imo losing one townie is probably better than losing two townies.

What do you guys think? Take a chance and lynch someone, or narrow down the possibilities?
I like the suggestion, actually. It's intruiging. I'm not sure yet if it's really the best way to go, though, because the lynch is also the only kill we can rely on.
Besides, if this/these mafia will keep killing (plus there is the vig/sk) we will reach lylo soon anyway, and then the mafia can easily claim to be this cop and mislynch someone. We can't keep the current player list alive long enough for the cop to potentially scan everyone.

We also don't know anything about this godfather. As I pointed out earlier, is he really investigation immune? What is his/her power? So even if we could pull it off, will it work? Although, I also think there is a fair chance there is no investigation-proof godfather, in that case just copping will surely help. But I'm then still not sure if it will be wise to stop lynching. I'll think about it

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

come on guys.... :P

Anyway I'd rather lynch Kirino over Pendio tbh.
the lynch is also the only kill we can rely on.
except it literally isn't? Did you forget about the vigilante you literally mentioned in the next sentence?
We can't keep the current player list alive long enough for the cop to potentially scan everyone.
I know that and I'm not saying we should no lynch every single day. But I do think it's worth discussing for the time being.

Pen

The game is on!

So according to your proposal we No-Lynch today? Do we also encourage our Vigilante to not use their ability tonight? How far do we wish to take this? I am interested in trying this, but if we do, we will have to plan it out as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom