• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
What do you guys think happened to AliT yesterday?
Probably a killing role with a Slow modifier. Not sure if it was mafia or a vig, but idk if mafia would choose their killer if they had a slow trait.
(or would they? idk it's an interesting strategy.)

I agree with the rest of the post, btw. I find myself not trusting anyone on the list except Sadia (and myself, obviously). I'm leaning town? on Kokirion, because gut, and also because he pointed out the Pendio thing as well yesterday.

I think it's important to wait to vote today, just in case there are multiple scum left :) I'm leaning toward only one scum left but it's possible there could be two.
(if someone else dies at the end of the day besides the person we lynch, we can assume there is a serial killer (since there is apparently a vig as well as mafia). However, Storm was adamant that dekunut was the SK. I'm taking that with a bit of salt. I just want us to be aware of the possibilities uwu anyway the point of this paragraph is, if there's a SK there's only one more scum, if there isn't there could be up to two.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
A 1/6 shot of getting scum from 4 people is still not in our favor so once everyone posts I think we'll be better off.

Because of Storm`s little statement yesterday. Also, FroCho, our Roleblocker said he had roleblocked Pendio on Night 2, and there were no kills.

What do you guys think happened to AliT yesterday?

Which Storm post?

I think it's a modifier. Maybe Slow, maybe something else. Regardless, it's obviously mafia.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Which Storm post?

I think it's a modifier. Maybe Slow, maybe something else. Regardless, it's obviously mafia.

this one:

Why is everyone attacking me???

And why do you say this???? You told me I wouldnt have to die today?????????

Vote: Pendio

As far as I can remember, Pendio never said anything of the sort. It's plausible that Storm was either a) lying again, or b) repeating something from a scum chat.

I can't tell which way I'm leaning yet. I feel like Storm outed a buddy in blind rage, or he could have just been making things up again, or it could have even been a gambit so that we lynch a town Pendio instead of real scum.

Either way this is some WIFOM and I can't make heads or tails of it. I'd love some input from everyone else though :uwu: (especially Kirino because he only made 2 posts yesterday. There is literally no telling what that slot is.)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Alright, so Sadia is confirmed town at this point imo. Storm's attack and fake claim pretty much solidifies that.
Yeah, I too think it is unlikely that Storm faked that. I think he's capable of a lot of strange moves, but even for Storm that makes little sense.
oh look we're not getting rekt :uwu:

Anyway Storm flipping mafia confirms Sadia as town in my eyes. I am extremely doubtful that Storm would initiate a lynch on a mafia member for literally zero reason.

Looks like a great shot by the vig :cool: noic job friendo

gon reread at some point, hopefully soon
If it's not a SK of course.

Out of everyone alive at this point, the only person I trust to be town right now is Gumball. That leaves

Pendio
Kokirion
Johnny
And Kirino

Out of which two are probably scum. Well that`s just great... lol...

FoS: Pendio

Because of Storm`s little statement yesterday. Also, FroCho, our Roleblocker said he had roleblocked Pendio on Night 2, and there were no kills.

I am, at the moment, not suspicious of Sadia and Gumball. I think Sadia is pretty clear, we've discussed that already, and I feel like Gumball is just playing soooo town it hurts my eyes. Not that this proves her innocence, hell even about Sadia we can't be a 100% clear, but I don't think it makes sense to discuss the option of a Sadu/Gumball lynch today.

At the moment, I can kind of see all other 3 players as potentially scum.
Pendio
Johnny
Kirino

I always believed Pendio was town, I thought I was really sure about it. But after this Storm event.. I honestly don't know. I've given it some thought tonight, and although it could very well have simply been a joke, this is something that is suuuch a scummy stain it would almost justify a speedlynch. I feel a bit awkward right now, because if he is scum he manipulated me well this game, lol.
Yet, like I said, I neither want to exclude the possibility that it was just a joke and that we're taking this out of context, so I'm not gonna vote yet. I agree with Gumball, let's not lynch anyone early, I want to hear Pendio's opinion (and that of everyone else).

Second on my list is Johnny. As other people have pointed out earlier, so far he has always played "safe". Not super involved, not inactive. We've discussed this before, it is a playstyle that I would often link with scum. Adding to that the fact that he did were very active during day 1. Maybe he was enthusiastic at first but later got himself under control and forced himself to play less aggressive?
2 remarks he posted today also took my attention:

With 6 of us left, I'd say we probably have 2 more scum to take care of, so Town, we gotta get this right today.
I would say it is quite improbable that we had 4 mafia members in this game. Not impossible, actually if there is no third party they probably do have 4 mates (and Viral is in fact clever enough to fool us all in the opening post about the third alignment, whereas he may not even have included it in the game), but still I would not assume this. It would make me wonder if you know a bot more than I do. If you're scum and you have 4 mates, it doesn't seem strange to you. But even if there would only be 3 mafiosi in the game, pretending to us all that there might in fact be 4 can heavily decrease the likelyhood that we dare to trust other players here.

I'm going to read back through yesterday. The deaths of Frozen and ALIT were probably done to cast suspicion on other players more than anything else.

Might be. But IF you are scum, this too would be in line with the rest of your posts, if you want us to think like that, pointing out this specific theory might advance your agenda.

Lastly, there is Kirino. I don't have anything solid against him. But his playstyle, in terms of activity etc. followed a similar pattern as Johnny's. I just think it's not impossible that Kirino would in the end be mafia. We saw him as a double voter yesterday, but I don't think that proves anything. If Viral would've only considered using such a role for town, then using your double voting ability would modconfirm you. I don't think Viral balanced it that way, it is a townish role but in this specific set-up I can very well see it as a mafia role.

I'm probably wrong about 2 or at least 1 of them. I'm not saying what I wrote above is "the" final truth, if I did I would've already cast my vote. But these do are my biggest suspects, and by attacking all of them right now, there is no one who gets left out or can avoid public attention. Especially how they might handle the accusations might lead us to a proper lynch candidate.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
As far as I can remember, Pendio never said anything of the sort. It's plausible that Storm was either a) lying again, or b) repeating something from a scum chat.

I can't tell which way I'm leaning yet. I feel like Storm outed a buddy in blind rage, or he could have just been making things up again, or it could have even been a gambit so that we lynch a town Pendio instead of real scum.

Either way this is some WIFOM and I can't make heads or tails of it. I'd love some input from everyone else though :uwu: (especially Kirino because he only made 2 posts yesterday. There is literally no telling what that slot is.)
I looked it up as well but didn't see anything either that I would relate with it...
Honestly, if you would've done this Gumball, I would've just ignored it. No one would ragebust a team mate. But Storm...? I don't want to be too harsh on him, but I do could "imagine". He was super desperate, really jumpy and doing everything to stay alive. It could've happened in the heat of the moment. And knowing Pendio, he does is the player that if he'd be mafia he would probably try to give Storm more confidence and to reassure him that everything is fine. Not to mention, he's quite notorious for bussing his accomplices. So is it impossible that Pendio ever told Storm in their mafia chat that he's gonna be fine that day and that he would not lynch him? Not really. And when Pendio "bussed" him at some point of the day, Storm was confused and got mad?
I think it's not... impossible. But like I said earlier, we could very well be taking this out of context. For that reason, it is exactly as you said Gumball, this is a WIFOM. And everyone who knows the origin of the WIFOM abbreviation knows that in the end both cups were poisoned. In other words, you can think all you want but it will still be 50/50. I don't think we can be sure about it having happened or it not having happened by simply theorising about it. It will remain flipping a coin.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
That's what I get for being inactive, huh? Well, hopefully all is not lost for my cause.

Good luck, team! I'm sure we can still turn this game in our favor.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
this one:

I can't tell which way I'm leaning yet. I feel like Storm outed a buddy in blind rage, or he could have just been making things up again, or it could have even been a gambit so that we lynch a town Pendio instead of real scum

It seems a bit unrealistic that Storm would out a scum member. This could be a bluff or double bluff. Either they want us to lynch Pendio because he's town, or want us to think there's no way mafia would out their team and are trying to make him look town.

Also, if Frozen did block Pendio and the mafia didn't kill that night, I think there's merit in looking into that.

I would say it is quite improbable that we had 4 mafia members in this game. Not impossible, actually if there is no third party they probably do have 4 mates (and Viral is in fact clever enough to fool us all in the opening post about the third alignment, whereas he may not even have included it in the game), but still I would not assume this. It would make me wonder if you know a bot more than I do. If you're scum and you have 4 mates, it doesn't seem strange to you. But even if there would only be 3 mafiosi in the game, pretending to us all that there might in fact be 4 can heavily decrease the likelyhood that we dare to trust other players here.

I simply stated what I believe. If I was scum I'd never share details about how many there are, even as speculation. I'm looking at worst case scenarios in all honesty. If there are 2 scum left, today is potentially LyLo. If there is only 1 left we'll hit LyLo in 2 days.

Might be. But IF you are scum, this too would be in line with the rest of your posts, if you want us to think like that, pointing out this specific theory might advance your agenda.

That's just how I see it. The only other explanation is if Toxic Snowman hit either of them with his role cop power at some point. Frozen's powers present a problem to the mafia. A block is bad for them.

Pen

The game is on!
With 6 of us left, I'd say we probably have 2 more scum to take care of, so Town, we gotta get this right today.

Out of which two are probably scum.

Based on the small amount of players that this game started out with, I think it is highly unlikely that there were originally four Mafiosi. Three makes a lot more sense and seems a lot more fair and balanced. Of course there could be four, but I will be assuming there were three, which means there is only one remaining.

Looks like a great shot by the vig :cool: noic job friendo

It could have been a Vig shot, but could it not possibly also have been a mod kill?

Out of everyone alive at this point, the only person I trust to be town right now is Gumball.

I am, at the moment, not suspicious of Sadia and Gumball. I think Sadia is pretty clear, we've discussed that already, and I feel like Gumball is just playing soooo town it hurts my eyes. Not that this proves her innocence, hell even about Sadia we can't be a 100% clear, but I don't think it makes sense to discuss the option of a Sadu/Gumball lynch today.

Let me ask the two of you for some more concrete reasonings as to why you trust Gummy so much. Sure, I am not particularly suspicious of her myself, but I do not see a reason to rule her out the way you do.

From my point of view this was definitely another lie by Storm. Of course my word alone is not evidence for this. Anyway, I am not one to make promises that I cannot keep. At least some of you should know this. If I do not know for sure that I can go through with something, I will not give anyone my word on that. This goes for Mafia gams as well. So for anyone who is suspicious of me based on the last thing in Gummy's quote here, know that making a promise like that to a fellow Mafioso is not something I would ever risk doing.

Now, out of the remaining living players I think there is one Mafia member. This last Mafia member is very likely to posses the Godfather role. I will rule out myself because I know my own role and I will rule out Sadia because of how hard Storm tried to go after her yesterday.

I have already expressed how I trust Kirion quite a lot this game. This is based on how he has been playing and how he has been scum hunting. To me it seems like his Town play. That being said, of course I do not trust him completely. Let me ask you, Kirion, what was it about me that made you trust me earlier in this game?

Gummy is also a player that I trust pretty much. Her play style and scum hunting activity has also been very Town-like this game. I do not know if I have much else to say about her right now.

Johnny Sooshi, on the other hand, has not had an activity to make him look good, nor has his scum hunting been very good. Throughout this game you have not ever given me any reason to trust you and I do agree with a lot of the points that gave been said about you, including how you have not contributed very much to the discussion and how you have been following a lot of already established opinions, without adding much yourself.

And Kirino, I would love to see more activity from you. Part of me wants to trust you because of how you were the first person to vote for Storm yesterday, but your low activity level does not really help your case. The fact that you kept your vote on Storm for so long yesterday is quite reassuring, so I am not overly suspicious of you despite your low activity. I want to hear more from you.

So yes, if I were to vote right now I would definitely vote for Johnny. It would be cool to know who everyone else would vote for right now if they were to vote. Now I will go back and reread the posts of the dead Mafiosi and see if I can find some good clues.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It could have been a Vig shot, but could it not possibly also have been a mod kill?
No, if that was the case then Kirino would be dead too.

From my point of view this was definitely another lie by Storm.
of course you would say that lmao there's nothing else to say about that. like it sucks that you were put in this predicament, esp if you're town, but that's what anyone would say. sorry bud :/ you got unlucky with that comment from storm brh

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
alright alright alright

I read through some thread stuff (skipped days 1 and 2 because i honestly didn't feel like it) and I compiled some quotes. Let's see if I can remember why i quoted what i did :D

Vote Tally 2.6

PokaLink (5) - A Link in Time, Storm, Kokirion, [Sadia], Toxic Snowman

No Votes Cast: LittleGumball, Johnny Sooshi, Soul, Mido, PokaLink, Pendio

vote count of day 2. personally I think that with two scum on the lynch (storm and toxic) then kokirion would not be the type of scum to allow himself to associate with his scumbuds like that. That's potentially the entire team on the lynch. No way Jose. (I colored Sadia green because I am 99.99% sure she is town.)

I am not particularly in favour of a Jamie lynch. However, I also cannot suggest anything else at the moment so I guess I would accept it.

Pendio, from what I see, has never been in favor of a Jamie lynch but both he and ALIT accused me of protecting Jamie, even though I feel like Pendio was protecting Jamie more... Does that make sense?

Frozen's got kind of a point. I don't recall Pendio ever voting for Sadia.

at least ALIT is attempting to orove and disprove poibts like a Town would, and hes the only one of you guys I trust besides Kirino and Pendio

Would Storm pick a scumbud to call innocent? These are the people he supposedly trusted beyond a doubt (because they "never gave him a reason to distrust them" (shoddy reasoning, definitely something scum would use as reasoning)).

@Johnny Sooshi @Toxic_Snowman Who are you suspicious of right now? On the flipside, does anyone come off as town to you?

Right now I'm trying to decide between Storm and Toxic, given our new information. I want to see what Storm's response is, and I want to see if Toxic comes back in at all.

Jon boi you didn't really respond to this :umu: there's no townies in here
y did u post like that

I believe Pendio could be scum

That leaves Pendio as the person I targeted. Because there was no kill, I assume Pendio may be scum. If I was roleblocked, none of what I am saying matters. If not, it is a huge possibility.

Frozen's been making a lot of points on Pendio. Coincidentally, Frozen is dead.

:)

My A2 is more problematic and limits my voting ability.

Kind of important and would explain why iirc he hasn't been on any lynch. Would scum have such a disability? I'm inclined to think not.

Also, the fact that we have two people who indicate they are Town Roleblockers kind of worries me. Out of the two I am more inclined to trust FroCho though.

I thought I quoted more examples of this but Pendio went after storm so vehemently. Would Pendio bus a scumbud like this? Would he be this aggressive? I think he is more than capable of doing so.

Frozen's powers present a problem to the mafia.

His powers? Maybe. Only if they hit the exact person.
His suspicions, on the other hand........

My one sole qualm about Pendio looking so suspicious is that Frozen should (and probably would) have blocked Pendio, aka probably the only scum left. Yet somehow a kill went through. Now I know there are things like silent modifiers, which would have ensured that his kill would go through no matter what. However I am confident that Frozen would have picked Pendio to block considering his adamant suspicions. With Pendio potentially blocked, why was there a scum kill?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
M8...

I was following along with what was going on and asking Storm questions. Those two were both my suspicions and I wanted to know what Storm's modifiers.
It's not really that big of a deal, just something I noted that you didn't talk about who you thought was town.

I could have quoted that for a different reason and just forgot though idk but i'm just compiling every bit of info ya dig

Pen

The game is on!
of course you would say that lmao there's nothing else to say about that. like it sucks that you were put in this predicament, esp if you're town, but that's what anyone would say. sorry bud :/ you got unlucky with that comment from storm brh

So what I said after the part that you quoted here has no meaning to you?

Frozen's got kind of a point. I don't recall Pendio ever voting for Sadia.

You are right. I never supported a Sadia/Jamie lynch because they were amongst the few players that I trusted the most yesterday. I expressed how I did not believe Jamie to be scum quite a lot yesterday if I remember correctly. From the very start of that day too.

With Pendio potentially blocked, why was there a scum kill?

Because I am not scum. And also my night action went through despite me not having any modifiers to help me with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom