• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Why is everyone attacking me???

And why do you say this???? You told me I wouldnt have to die today?????????

Vote: Pendio

Firstly, I do this because you have been lying to us and you are acting extremely suspiciously.

Secondly, I do not remember ever telling you that you would certainly not have to die today.

And thirdly, that vote does not count. c:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Why is everyone attacking me???

And why do you say this???? You told me I wouldnt have to die today?????????

Vote: Pendio

First

Vote: Storm

lol this made me laugh way to hard. But are you ragequitting right now?

But also. That last sentence towards Pendio is strange. I don't know. did he just bust a team mate out of anger or? lol okay I need to think about this. but seriously, wow

IGMEOY: Pendio though, in case.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
That's a lynch it seems. Feel free to double check. My last tally was correct. I'm at work but when I get home I'll post the scene.

TWILIGHT

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 3.6 (FINAL)

Storm (6) - Kirino, Pendio, LittleGumball, Frozen Chosen, Kokirion
Johnny Sooshi
(1) - Sadia
Pendio (1) - Storm

No Votes Cast - Toxic Snowman, Johnny Sooshi, A Link in Time

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

That's a lynch!

The People came to a decision fairly quickly. Though their minds changed as time went on, the majority of the Champions settled to oust Storm and his line.

The Moderator stood up from his seat, and the Champions edged away from Storm, knowing what would occur next. A beam of light came down above Storm, and before he could utter a word the air was filled with the smell of burning flesh... Then a sound that sounded like laughter coming from Storm. The light disappeared as quickly as it appeared and a burning husk remained.

A green aura floated out of Storm's mouth towards Viral Maze. A look of disgust fell upon the Moderator's face.

"This Champion, and his kin, were disloyal to the Land," he said breaking into a small smile. "Rejoice! And take heart in a job well done. Rest, for we shall continue soon."

"Who was he?" someone asked.

"A member of the House of the Shark. They were a line to be reckoned with, and were easily able to convey their authority over others."

The Living
Pendio
A Link in Time
Toxic Snowman
Jaime Sadia
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi
Ver-go-a-go-go Soul Kirino
Mido Frozen Chosen

The Dead
Malon - House of the Falcon - Town Tracker, Town Courier - Lynched Day 1
Dekunut - ??? - Killed Night 1
PokaLink - House of the Bear - Town Doctor, Town Executioner - Lynched Day 2
Storm - House of the Shark - Mafia Strongman, Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3

Night 3 Begins!

Night 3 ends in ~48 hours, on Friday, May 20th, 11PM EST.

As the Moderator prepared to leave, another Champion came forward. It was A Link in Time...

He staggered, knife in his back and chocking on his own blood. He collapsed in front of Viral Maze, who read his aura as it began to float away.

"Oh my. A Link in Time. Such a terrible fate has fallen on a noble House. He was a member of the House of the Bull. Violent, but very determined and confident, they knew no equals in their loyalty to The Land and It's People."

The Living
Pendio
Toxic Snowman
Jaime Sadia
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi
Mido Frozen Chosen

The Dead
A Link in Time - House of the Bull - Violent Townie, Town Gladiator - Killed Day 3, somehow...

Night 3 ends in ~48 hours, on Friday, May 20th, 11PM EST.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The decades dragged on as the Great War ravaged The Land and The People. Steadfast, the noble Houses waited for Viral Maze to return and as he did, the Champions of each House stepped forth once more.

He had a grim look on his face.

"We've lost so much, and so few remain." He then smiled and said, "But rejoice. The news isn't all terrible. Two noble lineages have met a bloody end, but one was disloyal to The Land."

"Is that why the Champions Frozen Chosen, and Toxic_Snowman are not here?" someone asked.

"Yes. Frozen Chosen was a member of noble House of the Monkey. They were known to be smart, and versatile, as well as sometimes troublemakers. But, Toxic_Snowman... He was a member of the great, but terrible House of the Vulture. His line was renowned for its vision, and resourcefulness, and shared their animal sigil's disregard for the dead. "

The Living
Pendio
Jaime Sadia
Kokirion
LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi

The Dead
A Link in Time - House of the Bull - Violent Townie, Town Gladiator - Killed Day 3
Mido Frozen Chosen - House of the Monkey - Town Universal Backup (Tracker), Town Roleblocker - Killed Night 3
Toxic Snowman - House of the Vulture - Mafia Role Cop, Mafia Janitor - Killed Night 3

Day 4 Begins!

If I have not PMd you your DayNight4 role and modifiers, PM me.

Day 4 will end Wednesday, midnight, 11:59PM EST.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Alright, so Sadia is confirmed town at this point imo. Storm's attack and fake claim pretty much solidifies that.

With 6 of us left, I'd say we probably have 2 more scum to take care of, so Town, we gotta get this right today.

I'm going to read back through yesterday. The deaths of Frozen and ALIT were probably done to cast suspicion on other players more than anything else.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
oh look we're not getting rekt :uwu:

Anyway Storm flipping mafia confirms Sadia as town in my eyes. I am extremely doubtful that Storm would initiate a lynch on a mafia member for literally zero reason.

Looks like a great shot by the vig :cool: noic job friendo

gon reread at some point, hopefully soon

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Out of everyone alive at this point, the only person I trust to be town right now is Gumball. That leaves

Pendio
Kokirion
Johnny
And Kirino

Out of which two are probably scum. Well that`s just great... lol...

FoS: Pendio

Because of Storm`s little statement yesterday. Also, FroCho, our Roleblocker said he had roleblocked Pendio on Night 2, and there were no kills.

What do you guys think happened to AliT yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom