• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
So it's scummy to reiterate talking points and agree with people now? By that logic, I can't vote for people because that's doing what other people are doing.

If I go for someone who wasn't suggested as a suspect, say LG for example, I really can't give you a basis for why they're suspicious. LG has done nothing to make me suspicious. But if I did vote for her, I'd be considered scum for having no basis to vote for her.

If I vote for who the town believes is scum, then I'm playing it safe. Same if I don't vote. By voting for me, you've trapped me. I can't vote for an outlier because that seems too far fetched and thus a scummy move. I can't vote for or find the ones others vote for a dummy because then I'm going with the flow. I can't not vote because then I'm playing it safe.

I listed who I was suspicious of because I found them suspicious. If it's wrong for multiple people to think one player is suspicious for the same reason, then I should vote you because you're agreeing with Sadia.

I'm waiting for Storm's response to my question in my last post. Once I get that, I'll throw my vote on if I'm able to.

If you looked at Sadia's prior post you would know that's not the only reason suspicion has been cast on you. You've been just active enough to stay under the radar but not inactive enough to be considered lurking scum. I find it strange that you responded at such length to me, but did not bother replying to Sadia earlier. Also, the difference between you and me is that I have been taking risks this game whereas you have not.

but doesn't quick only allow for 2 actions? So how come you've RB'd 3 people?
Maybe I misunderstood it, but if the official traits say only 2, I'm not sure I can buy your claim there.

Quick does only allow 2 actions. But Mido had a night action placed on Storm that was delayed to the same night because Of a modifier, so I had three actions. I chose Sadia and Pendio, the third was set for Storm already.

The modifier was slow, by the way.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Johnny:
I attempted my action, and i got a PM personal night acyion play by play where it told me i failed, and i just went back home. Rules say PMs are inadmissable, but this affirms that Viral is not going to tell us what happens in the Night and Day scenes

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
But honestly, I'm more warier of @Johnny Sooshi for similar reasons. Not gonna compile posts rn because too lazy, but throughout this game I've noticed that he's been saying a whole lot without saying much at all. A lot of his posts are agreeing with others and repeating what they've said. Gummy pointed that out as well, and Johnny said he's just been busy, but his latest post was also repeating someone else.

I'm warier of Johnny because he's a more experienced player, and this is honestly a really good scum strategy to keep under the radar. To not be called inactive, yet to not be too noticeable at the same time. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

I'm town, that I assure you. My soft claim has been made, you just have to read for it. Though I'd like

If you looked at Sadia's prior post you would know that's not the only reason suspicion has been cast on you. You've been just active enough to stay under the radar but not inactive enough to be considered lurking scum. I find it strange that you responded at such length to me, but did not bother replying to Sadia earlier. Also, the difference between you and me is that I have been taking risks this game whereas you have not.

Literally her only reason there m8. It all falls into the same category: playing it safe, not posting substance, not risks, not voting, etc.

My role is twofold. Some days I get one ability, others I get a different one. Today, I have access to both because of the Smart modifier, and based on what I've seen in Viral's posts, I know my A1 went through. My A2 is more problematic and limits my voting ability.

I responded to both you and Sadia. In Sadia's accusation, I had nothing to work off of. I defended myself with information that I hoped would be enough. You voted for me using part of the logic you used against me and I responded in more detail because of the flaws in that reasoning.

Johnny:
I attempted my action, and i got a PM personal night acyion play by play where it told me i failed, and i just went back home. Rules say PMs are inadmissable, but this affirms that Viral is not going to tell us what happens in the Night and Day scenes

I'll buy this for now.

Before I vote, @Viral Maze can we get a count?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Before I vote, @Viral Maze can we get a count?

Vote Tally 3.5

Storm
(4) - Kirino, Pendio, LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi (1) - Sadia
Sadia (1) - Frozen Chosen

No Votes Cast - Storm, Toxic Snowman, Kokirion, Johnny Sooshi, A Link in Time

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 3 will end Thursday May 19th, at 11:59pm EST.

Players who have not yet reached the minimum post requirement:
Kirino (1 more), Toxic_Snowman (1 more)

Day 3 has been extended until Thursday 11:59pm EST (~48hrs).

Pen

The game is on!
When I took over, I was given an additional two uses of the same ability because of my Strong modifier. So I used them on Sadia and Pendio, along with Storm. Because there was no death, I assumed my actions went through.

As far I am aware my night action did go through last night, so one way or another I can only assume your night action failed. Also, the fact that we have two people who indicate they are Town Roleblockers kind of worries me. Out of the two I am more inclined to trust FroCho though.

Now that I think about, could the mafia of had a modifier where they could miss?

Assuming the Mafia has the chance of having the same modifiers as the Town, then yes. I cannot say for sure though.

Johnny:

So you knew all along that your night action had failed, and yet you still went after Jamie/Sadia telling us that your reason was due to your "successful" night action. Why would you do this? It reeks of scum to me.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
please at least provide reasoning on why you think kirino and pendio are town

Have you guys given me a reason not to trust you guys?

IT TOOK YOU THREE HOURS TO SAY THIS????

"give me some time XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD to write 4 wordsd xDDDDDD xxxx333333"

Come on. We need more than that. That's reasoning for scum.

Now that I think about, could the mafia of had a modifier where they could miss?

I have already brought this up but I can't tell if that's the case or not. With apparently 16 (exaggeration) blocking roles it's hard to tell what went through and what didn't.

Because LG believes Sadia to be 100% town

I have never said that, don't misquote me please thx :uwu:

I attempted my action, and i got a PM personal night acyion play by play where it told me i failed, and i just went back home.

SO THEN WHY DID YOU ACCUSE JAMIE

Pen

The game is on!
In my eyes, Storm is without a doubt the least trustworthy player in the game so far. I would not at all be surprised if he flips scum. In fact, I highly doubt he is a Town Roleblocker at all.

I would like to hear what everyone thinks of Storm right now. I for one am very suspicious of him. That, combined with how little help he is for the Town makes him my number one lynch candidate.

Why, Storm? Why?

There are way too many things that don't add up in posts.

You lied about Jamie. You said you failed your action but then points out you have a smart trait which means you have 100% of succeeding, right?

For all we know you may not be a roleblocker at all. I think lynching you may be the best option.

@LittleGumball sorry for saying the 100% thing. I assumed that is what you were trying to say about Sadia. I shouldn't have assumed that.

Well, the more I look at it, it looks like I was roleblocked or my targets were immune or something. For now, I'll wait on pushing for Sadia or Pendio. Clearly I don't have enough evidence.

Unvote

Vote: Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom