• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I want to go with 3. A light blocked me. It was hard. So Fro Cho said he protected or dud something to Sadia

So you believe your power failed? Is this verifiable? Did you have a modifier that could cause this?

But honestly, I'm more warier of @Johnny Sooshi for similar reasons. Not gonna compile posts rn because too lazy, but throughout this game I've noticed that he's been saying a whole lot without saying much at all. A lot of his posts are agreeing with others and repeating what they've said. Gummy pointed that out as well, and Johnny said he's just been busy, but his latest post was also repeating someone else.

I'm warier of Johnny because he's a more experienced player, and this is honestly a really good scum strategy to keep under the radar. To not be called inactive, yet to not be too noticeable at the same time. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

I'm town, that I assure you. My soft claim has been made, you just have to read for it. Though I'd like anyone who finds it to not point it out.

@Johnny Sooshi @Toxic_Snowman Who are you suspicious of right now? On the flipside, does anyone come off as town to you?

Right now I'm trying to decide between Storm and Toxic, given our new information. I want to see what Storm's response is, and I want to see if Toxic comes back in at all.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Right now I'm trying to decide between Storm and Toxic, given our new information. I want to see what Storm's response is, and I want to see if Toxic comes back in at all.

Sadia accused you of playing it safe and going with suspects people have already suggested. Do you have any new suspicions or will you keep reiterating what others have already said?

Unvote

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 3.4

Storm
(4) - Kirino, Pendio, LittleGumball
Johnny Sooshi (2) - Sadia, A Link in Time
Sadia (1) - Frozen Chosen

No Votes Cast - Storm, Toxic Snowman, Kokirion, Johnny Sooshi

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 3 will end Thursday May 19th, at 11:59pm EST.

Players who have not yet reached the minimum post requirement:
@Kirino (1 more), @Toxic_Snowman (1 more)

Day 3 has been extended until Thursday 11:59pm EST (~48hrs).

well clearly you were bc jamie's action literally existed and went through it succeeded

idk what to tell you like there's zero scenarios in which jamie's night action did not succeed. I can guarantee you that.

Maybe. That is a possibility. But why was there no death? Why would someone block an inactive player being replaced?

I have two thoughts on this: either Sadia is a godfather like role that cannot be harmed (that one is a stretch...) or Sadia had a modifier that made his actions go through. @Sadia did you have a modifier that made immune last night? If so, could you include the name?

I gotta say, your stance on me was pretty inconsistent, and you seemed to change your mind pretty quickly. Why?

In my first post after replacing Mido, I mentioned my three suspicions: Storm, Sadia, and Pendio. I also commented on ALIT post that I was protecting Sadia. I was not. I was among the first you accuse Sadia and Storm's claim threw me off because of my own role.

Pretty confused, because this doesn't seem to go with what Froyo is saying. Fro seems to imply he had some sort of a blocking ability which he used on Storm and I. Maybe Mido meant discreet in the sense that if he the person he blocked ended up being scum, ("the right target"), he would know that the next day if there were no kills. But Storm is claiming Roleblocker. And Cho seemed to believe him when he claimed:

I'm glad someone saw this. So Mido implied that his role didn't do anything the first night because of a modifier. That instead took place on the second night and it was targeted at Storm. When I took over, I was given an additional two uses of the same ability because of my Strong modifier. So I used them on Sadia and Pendio, along with Storm. Because there was no death, I assumed my actions went through.

However, with new information from LittleGumball, I believe Pendio could be scum. I'm not voting for him yet because like with Storm, I could've been roleblocked or a doctor could be among us.

Now that I think about, could the mafia of had a modifier where they could miss?

Sorry for the long post. I hope you guys can read my logic... It's messy.

One more thought for now: Frozen Chosen seemed surprised that any actions occurred at all last night, implying that he has some sort of universal roleblock ability. I wouldn't be surprised if he was third party, particularly a Dreaming God. Viral has been known to use the role in his games before.

Although not for the Dreaming God reason, I was surprised actions occurred among the three mentioned in my post above.

@Frozen Chosen Sorry if I missed it, but what exactly makes Pendio likely to be scum from what LG said?

Well, it depends on if I was roleblocked. Because LG believes Sadia to be 100% town and Storm claimed roleblocker. That leaves Pendio as the person I targeted. Because there was no kill, I assume Pendio may be scum. If I was roleblocked, none of what I am saying matters. If not, it is a huge possibility.

Now, a doctor could have prevented the killing from happening, but like you said, our doctor was killed. There could be another doctor, though.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Well, it depends on if I was roleblocked. Because LG believes Sadia to be 100% town and Storm claimed roleblocker. That leaves Pendio as the person I targeted. Because there was no kill, I assume Pendio may be scum. If I was roleblocked, none of what I am saying matters. If not, it is a huge possibility.

Now, a doctor could have prevented the killing from happening, but like you said, our doctor was killed. There could be another doctor, though.

What? I am having trouble following what you are saying. What about all of the other players? Me, Kirino, Johnny, Toxic, LG, Kokirion, etc. I'm pretty sure we had more than those three with active night actions. And why Pendio specifically? This seems to be out of the blue.

What? I am having trouble following what you are saying. What about all of the other players? Me, Kirino, Johnny, Toxic, LG, Kokirion, etc. I'm pretty sure we had more than those three with active night actions. And why Pendio specifically? This seems to be out of the blue.

Right, but what came of it? I'm just going off of what I did. In short, I targeted three players: Storm, Sadia, and Pendio. If both Storm and Sadia are town, then I'm thinking Pendio must have been stopped by me.

I'm not saying it's 100%. Something else could have happened that prevented Mafia from killing.

Do you know of something?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Right, but what came of it? I'm just going off of what I did. In short, I targeted three players: Storm, Sadia, and Pendio. If both Storm and Sadia are town, then I'm thinking Pendio must have been stopped by me.

I'm not saying it's 100%. Something else could have happened that prevented Mafia from killing.

Do you know of something?

Not regarding those specific players. This makes a bit more sense, considering that you were suspicious of Pendio before. @Pendio, what do you have to say?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sadia accused you of playing it safe and going with suspects people have already suggested. Do you have any new suspicions or will you keep reiterating what others have already said?

So it's scummy to reiterate talking points and agree with people now? By that logic, I can't vote for people because that's doing what other people are doing.

If I go for someone who wasn't suggested as a suspect, say LG for example, I really can't give you a basis for why they're suspicious. LG has done nothing to make me suspicious. But if I did vote for her, I'd be considered scum for having no basis to vote for her.

If I vote for who the town believes is scum, then I'm playing it safe. Same if I don't vote. By voting for me, you've trapped me. I can't vote for an outlier because that seems too far fetched and thus a scummy move. I can't vote for or find the ones others vote for a dummy because then I'm going with the flow. I can't not vote because then I'm playing it safe.

I listed who I was suspicious of because I found them suspicious. If it's wrong for multiple people to think one player is suspicious for the same reason, then I should vote you because you're agreeing with Sadia.

I'm waiting for Storm's response to my question in my last post. Once I get that, I'll throw my vote on if I'm able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom