• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 3.2

Jamie
(3) - Storm, A Link in Time, Frozen Chosen
Storm (2) - Kirino

No Votes Cast - Toxic Snowman, Jamie, Kokirion, LittleGumball, Pendio, Johnny Sooshi

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 3 will end Tuesday May 17th, at 11:59pm EST.

Players who have not yet reached the minimum post requirement:
@Kirino (1 more), @Toxic_Snowman (1 more), @Jamie (3 more), @kokirion (1 more)

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Double Voter?

Anyway, for the time being I am not at all convinced that Jamie is scum, which is why I would really like to hear from him as soon as possible.

Jamie is starting his game as our representative today, so I doubt he will be posting here anymore. Right now, I think he's our best lynch option, but I am willing to go with an alternative if one presents itself, and Jamie can be replaced if he so desires.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'll replace him most likely. I'll try to get in touch with Jamie on Skype first and then get a replacement. If I do get a replacement would you guys want an extension for extra time to talk it through?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'll replace him most likely. I'll try to get in touch with Jamie on Skype first and then get a replacement. If I do get a replacement would you guys want an extension for extra time to talk it through?
Probably not. The days are usually 2 days over your dealine anyway

Pen

The game is on!

Yes please. I would appreciate an extension.

ALIT's eagerness to lynch Jamie worries me, and so does most players' sudden decrease in activity. It would be awesome if everyone would share their thoughts. Bring up your suspicions even if they might not be worthy of a vote. Anything is better than nothing.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
regarding pendio's post:

I feel like @Johnny Sooshi has been contributing more just about night scene/role analyzing rather than talking about suspicions. He's only talked about his suspicions twice:

[...]
Honestly, the lack of information is what's confusing me. Jamie and PokaLink were my two picks when I tagged them, so I definitely am suspicious of them for the obvious lack of posts.

Other than that it's difficult to tell.

[...]

Actually that's very possible. I haven't used my powers yet, but I have received a modifier that could allow this.

I'm interested in hearing from Jamie but I'm also going to throw my vote on him rn because I wanna put some pressure on first.

Vote: Jamie

Personally I think Storm's claim wasn't bad in this game. It can be very useful in this game for actually getting scum.

and he's done a perfect job of staying under the radar - just helpful enough to seem active but not actually contributing much toward finding out exactly which people could be scum.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

Yes please.

I feel like @Johnny Sooshi has been contributing more just about night scene/role analyzing rather than talking about suspicions. He's only talked about his suspicions twice:

and he's done a perfect job of staying under the radar - just helpful enough to seem active but not actually contributing much toward finding out exactly which people could be scum.

I'll admit I haven't been super helpful. Mostly I've been really busy recently.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Yeah the only reason why I haven't cast a vote is because your suspicion has apparently been on Jamie the entire game. If it had come out of nowhere I would have been more suspicious.

also i'm okay with an extensioin

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Yes please. I would appreciate an extension.

ALIT's eagerness to lynch Jamie worries me, and so does most players' sudden decrease in activity. It would be awesome if everyone would share their thoughts. Bring up your suspicions even if they might not be worthy of a vote. Anything is better than nothing.

I'm not sure why you're misrepresenting what I said. I simply believe Jamie is our best lynch option right now.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
yeah that was my b i was busy af last weekend

anyway @A Link In Time one more thing bb you forgot to tell me who you're least suspicious of :uwu:

I'm not going to tell you. Seems like a convenient way to kill off someone who I'm almost certain is a townie. One reason I think Jamie is a good lynch candidate is because his role will reveal the alignment of the person who targeted me. I strongly believe this person is town, but I leave the possibility of a third party role open.

Also, I am okay with an extension if Jamie is replaced.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm not sure why you're misrepresenting what I said. I simply believe Jamie is our best lynch option right now.

On second thought, I guess if you were a member of the Mafia you would not be this eager to lynch him. I am just not convinced that Jamie is our best lynch candidate today. I am sorry I cannot suggest anyone else right now, but I will look back in the thread and see if I can find something. I just do not think Jamie is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom