• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I think based on the night scene something happened last night that stopped scum from killing. I could see a lack of activity, but Viral's words "not for a lack of trying" seem to indicate that the town did something. Maybe I'm looking into to it too much.

I agree with this. Even though the night scene was very short, at least it did seem to specify that something had indeed occurred.

Dekunut-???(Possible SK(More than likely))(Washed)

I am sorry but I still do not get where you get this idea from. And how can you be so sure?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally 3.1

Jamie (1) - Storm

No Votes Cast - Pendio, A Link in Time, Toxic Snowman, Jamie, Kokirion, LittleGumball, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino, Frozen Chosen

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 3 will end Tuesday May 17th, at 11:59pm EST.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm surprised nobody seemed to pick up on Storm's reveal during Day 1, where he stated that his negative trait was Loud in response to Malon's accusation of him being scum:
Storm said:
Im not Mafia, Malon. My Negative Trait is that im Loud. Youll know im there. Youll hear me coming. Ill say im a town and leave it at that

The way he worded it, it seemed like a defense against Malon's accusation, almost as if he was suspicious of Storm because he had targeted him and his identity was revealed. The dialogue surrounding it, though, indicates that's not the case, and I doubt there was any equivalent to Night 0 where Storm could have done anything. If so, then what was even the point of him claiming that in the first place?

Then there was his comment that Poka's claim doesn't matter anyway, because the role changes everyday; which might just be him displaying a characteristic incompetence, but it seems bizarre to me that he would be so unfamiliar with a basic game mechanic that applies more to town than to mafia. Not to mention that a Mafia would probably not want him to claim, seeing as how it would make his survival more likely; I'm not suspicious of people like LG/Jamie because they were open about their hatred of claiming from the beginning, whereas Storm is probably just co-opting it as an excuse and doesn't care about claiming culture seeing as he himself had no problem himself revealing an ability immediately and for no reason.

There's also his defense of ALIT. It's possible he could be cop, but ALIT himself said that his night message made him confident that Storm couldn't have known his alignment at the time (whatever it was, and assuming he's town, which of course isn't ensured). If we take ALIT's word and assume that Storm isn't a cop (which is unlikely anyway) the only way he could have known ALIT is town is if he were scum, in which case there's a good possibility Storm could have defended him in order to look good when he flipped.

Storm has also been doing nothing essentially but bandwagoning for the entire game, having voted for both Malon and Poka with no explanation, not to mention cooying everyone else by pretending to be against Poka's claim. Individually these might seem trivial or a stretch, but all of it, along with Pendio's point about possible scum teams (which means Storm's death will give a lot of information regardless of how he flips, making it useful either way), makes me suspicious enough to vote for him.

Vote: @Storm

Pen

The game is on!
Could you elaborate, Pendio?

Oh there you are!

I questioned you before, but you never responded to it, so I thought I would get your attention.

Anyway, I think I have elaborated enough on you already to justify my vote. And I also think that Kirino brings up some more interesting points against you.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

getting to Pendio's query:

I am feeling some suspicion on Jamie. maybe Jamie and Fro Cho are scumbuds, and that is why he tried to save him last day. I mean Jamie is a veteran in the Biz, and One of The Mods for it all with our Boi Johnny Sooshi. like LG-chan said earlier, not much to go on. also I love how you guys are pairing me with People.... I'm just a guy slammed with work, so I'm not posting as much as previous games. I will attempt to give substance in concurrent posts.

Youre right Pendio. I never answered you back

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Does it matter? I scream Doctor abd the whole game cans. Vote me up if you want. If it helps the town, go for it.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Since I know who targeted me last night, this person must have either a clumsy or loud modifier. Normally I'd suspect I was under cop investigation, but given the strange nature of this game, I'm not entirely sure anymore. I'm still open to the possibility that @Storm is town, but the way he has been playing is rather scummy.

Kirino

Tatakae
@Jamie: You voted for both Mido and Poka based on their inactivity, both defended themselves and claimed, and you said both seemed town to you. Why did you remove your vote on Mido but not on Poka?

Youre right Pendio. I never answered you back
You acknowledged it, but you never actually bothered to refute it (or mine, for that matter). You do seem a bit defensive, though.

Does it matter? I scream Doctor abd the whole game cans. Vote me up if you want. If it helps the town, go for it.
Uh, yes? Explaining your suspicions and answering questions/accusations is the entire point of the game. If you don't want to do that, I'm not sure why you signed up. And what are you even talking about in regards to the doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom