• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
4 mafia and the SK Might still be alive
reread this post again and I just wanted to mention that I highly doubt there are 5 anti-town in a 13-player game. That's 4 scum and a SK against 8 town. That's a 2:1 town:scum ratio which is not at all fair. Town:scum ratios are usually between 3:1 and 5:1, depending on how strong the mafia itself is. (i believe this was discussed earlier in the game, either way scum is more likely to be a 3 person team, probably without a serial killer)

Just pointing that out so you don't connect too many people into a scum team :uwu:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
My theory still stands that Deku was our SK
Although it is certainly a possibility, I think it's highly unlikely. Basicaly, IF there is a SK, and assuming for the moment that the mafia has 3 members, the chances that mafia would've randomly hit him is 1/8. Or about 12%. Yes, it does might explain the absent of 1 kill, but 1) if the SK would've been killed that still would not explain why his own kill didn't go through, and 2) there are various other explanations such as that he has a currently inactive killing ability.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
reread this post again and I just wanted to mention that I highly doubt there are 5 anti-town in a 13-player game. That's 4 scum and a SK against 8 town. That's a 2:1 town:scum ratio which is not at all fair. Town:scum ratios are usually between 3:1 and 5:1, depending on how strong the mafia itself is. (i believe this was discussed earlier in the game, either way scum is more likely to be a 3 person team, probably without a serial killer)

Just pointing that out so you don't connect too many people into a scum team :uwu:
5 scum roles on 13 players lol. That would be awesome. We'd be almost done for already if that'd be the case.

Despite the absence of a good amount of possible reads, I will carefully think about who I'm going to vote. It's alreadt 10 pm right now, and I'm tired, so I'll promise to come back to that tomorrow morning.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I can't speak for all of the more experienced players who have not been around, but I have never been a fan of Day 1, and now that a likely janitor ability has left us clueless on Day 2, we essentially have a repeat of Day 1. I also apologize for not posting until now. I was busy with school this week, but I should have more time to post now.

Since Jamie was brought up, I think it's hard to get a clear read on him because he always plays very aggressively. He played like this before when he was town and led several successful lynches in a row (I can't remember the exact game right now but maybe someone else does) and when he was scum in Mafia Revival. I can understand the annoyance at the constant Day 1 claims, especially since it's happened three ZD games in a row, and Malon also claimed Day 1 in TF2 mafia. I don't think his vote is inherently more scummy than LG's decision to unvote, and we know how much she hates Day 1 role claims.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to mention one thing. I find it very suspicious that Storm didn't mention me in his possible list of inactive suspects. He might be scum trying to connect me with himself if he gets lynched. That's a situation I would rather not like to find myself in.

Vote: Storm

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to mention one thing. I find it very suspicious that Storm didn't mention me in his possible list of inactive suspects. He might be scum trying to connect me with himself if he gets lynched. That's a situation I would rather not like to find myself in.

tbh i let that go because i thought you guys might be masons but i guess not lmfao

Reactions: Pen

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Pendio @kokirion @Johnny Sooshi thanks friends for actually saying words in your posts

welc

Also, I would like to ask Gummy, Johnny and Toxic for any potential suspicions.

Honestly, the lack of information is what's confusing me. Jamie and PokaLink were my two picks when I tagged them, so I definitely am suspicious of them for the obvious lack of posts.

Other than that it's difficult to tell.

so out of the Eleven of us living, there could be up to 4 mafia and the SK Might still be alive.

Very unlikely. That means it's game after town deaths for 4-5 days straight. I'm guessing a out 3 baddies at most.

My physical body does not determine how many people i am allowed to be suspicious of.

It should. I get scum boners that tell me who to vote for.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I find it very suspicious that Storm didn't mention me in his possible list of inactive suspects.[...]

Well to be honest, ALIT, i dont get a scum read from you, and i havent so far, so forgive me for believing you to be town. Is that not the goal?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Well to be honest, ALIT, i dont get a scum read from you, and i havent so far, so forgive me for believing you to be town. Is that not the goal?

I found it strange you came to a conclusion when I had barely posted in the game thread, but there are certainly other ways for you to determine my alignment.

Unvote

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I'm not entirely sold on the role you might possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom