• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
mfw i didn't see responses gg me

Well then what is the point of day 1? We can do this spammy nonsense in the LL.
idk if you've seen the trend of us lynching whoever claims day 1????

day 1 is not for role claiming. there IS no point to day 1 except lynching someone.
I was testing what the smallest text size is

okay great can you do that not in this thread where we can't read your text plus you only had to do it once

Mido

Version 1
I AM SO SICK OF TALKING ABOUT ROLES ON DAY ONE CAN WE NOT LIKE JUST THIS ONCE

CAN YOU GUYS REFRAIN FROM SOFTCLAIMING AND/OR STRAIGHT UP ROLE CLAIMING ON DAY ONE PLEASE

I like this post.

Anyways, if Malon truly has some sort of role that snuffed Strom out, then it would seemingly require a Night 0-sort of mechanic. Those always confuse me.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
****ing around doesn't count. unless you WANT my to lynch you in which case

Vote: liloriourn
I'm sorry Gumball. I know how sensitive the topic of day 1 claiming is for you. XD
But worry not. My timezone says it's bed time, so I'm not really able to make it worse.

Anyhow, on a serious note, I cannot wait till the end of the day, when I wake up it's over. That's why I leave my vote on Malon. I don't believe in a Deku or Gumball lynch except for the fun of it. Malon is at least a better alternative. Even though his odds of being scum are to be fair probably not that more than 20-30% anyhow (like normal).

That also makes me wonder all of a sudden, how many mafia do you guys think this set-up has included?
I'd probably say 2 or 3. Anything more than that is too much obviously. The rule of thumb is one per 5 players, which gives 2 (or 3 if you count the 11th as the 3rd 5), but 2 also seems like a super tiny team.
hmm, IF there would only be 2, they're probably stronger to compensate for that. If there are 3 I bet they're somewhat weaker to balance it out

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I thought instead of town vs mafia it was just various different multiple groups against each other.
are you talking about the different houses? because as far as i can tell that's just flavor. according to the opening post it sounds like something normal, those who support Creation™ and those who don't

However, games like "town faction 1 vs town faction 2 vs mafia faction" do exist. I don't think this is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom