• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: Legacy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Just about to post the LEgacy Point stuff now, Johnny.

Well done Town, looking forward to the second game Viral, but Hawt Damn that was one good final scene!

I try to make my final scenes pretty off the wall, and interesting in all my games. Glad you liked this one :P

Also, can someone post again below me. I don't want my next major post to auto-merge.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Just about to post the LEgacy Point stuff now, Johnny.

3pxx9t.jpg

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Good game, by the way. This game was fantastic actually. The players were fun to play with, Viral is a great mod, and his scenes were amazing. This was the first game that I decided to take seriously. This was my 5th game, so I really needed to establish my meta now. There are some rough spots here and there with my play style, but those will smooth out with experience and practice. Thank you all for the fantastic game. I can't wait until Legacy 2.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Good game, by the way. This game was fantastic actually. The players were fun to play with, Viral is a great mod, and his scenes were amazing. This was the first game that I decided to take seriously. This was my 5th game, so I really needed to establish my meta now. There are some rough spots here and there with my play style, but those will smooth out with experience and practice. Thank you all for the fantastic game. I can't wait until Legacy 2.
Agreed thank you for being willing to sacrafice yourself for the good of the town.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I doubt there is a need to post Role PMs. Every role was fairly vanilla. I think that was also why activity fell off a bit. This game was almost all vanillas. I wanted people to earn points, or at least, progress through the game, on their own merits, rather abilities granted by a random number generator and their position on my sign-up list.

I know for the next game, I'll be adding quite a few more power roles, and less vanillas, but still try to balance it, since everyone has earned Legacy Points and thus, will be able to modified their roles (and perhaps the game, if they earn enough LPs through the series).

Anyways, here is the behind the scene magic. A lot of these you knows. Here are the other behind the scene ways to earn points. Some changes have been made from the OP.

Legacy Points:
Global:
2 Points - Achieve your team's victory condition
1 Point - Finish the game (by either surviving or dying. Just don't quit)

Town Only:
1 Point – Be on a mafia lynch
1 Point – Be one of the first players (first 3 votes) on a mafia lynch
1 Point – Kill the Godfather (Awarded to all townies)
2 Point – Survive until the end
1 Point - Lynch a 3rd party role

Mafia Only:
1 Point – Be on a town PR lynch
1 Point – Be the one of the first players (first 2) on a town PR lynch
1 Point – Nightkill a town PR (Awarded to all mafia)(only awarded once)
2 Point – Survive until the end
1 Point - Lynch a 3rd party role

3rd Party
:
1 Point - Be on the lynch of the Godfather
1 Point - Be on the lynch of a town PR (only awarded once)
1 Point - Be on the lynch of a mafia member
1 Point - Nightkill a town PR or Mafia PR (only awarded once)(only awarded to killing 3rd party roles)
2 Point - Survive until the end

LEGACY POINTS AWARDED:

5 - DracoMajora
3 - Thareous
3 - Fused_Shadows
3 - Johnny Sooshi
3 - Heroine of Time
2 - PK Flash
5 - Big Octo
1 - Odd300
2 - Raindrop14
3 - PancakeSamurai
3 - Josh
4 - Musicfan
3 - Atticus
3 - Xyphon
4 - Pendio
4 - A Link in Time
1 - Kybyrian
4 - Hero of Time
1 - Ventus
2 - LittleGumball
2 - M107
2 - Justac00lguy

Victory Points
3 Points – Team achieves victory condition
1 Point –First 2 voters on a scum lynch (Town/3rd party only)
1 Point – First 3 voters on a town PR lynch (Mafia/3rd party only)
2 Points – Vote on every scum lynch (Town/3rd party only)
2 Points – Survive a day after you have gotten to L-1 (Mafia/Solo 3rd party only)
1 Points - Live to the end of the game and win.
1 Point - Stick a game out until the end.

VICTORY POINTS AWARDED:

7 - DracoMajora
2 - Thareous
4 - Fused_Shadows
4 - Johnny Sooshi
4 - Heroine of Time
3 - PK Flash
4 - Big Octo
1 - Odd300
3 - Raindrop14
4 - PancakeSamurai
4 - Josh
4 - Musicfan
3 - Atticus
4 - Xyphon
4 - Pendio
4 - A Link in Time
3 - Kybyrian
5 - Hero of Time
1 - Ventus
3 - LittleGumball
4 - M107
4 - Justac00lguy

Note: I think that's it. I should have kept a tally of this while it happened, but I kinda forgot, lol.
I'll go over the thread again (already went over once) and double check these figures. Eventually... I'll add some more ways to earn Legacy points too once I figure some stuff out on how easy/hard it might make Legacy 2.

Pen

The game is on!
Great game! Very fun to be part of. And indeed an interesting continuity thing. I am very much looking forward to the sequel. :nod:

Also, I am fairly satisfied with my earned Legacy Points, but had we only lynched LG when I wanted to I would have had even more points. Oh well. A superb game nonetheless. :D

mmm qimme dem points

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom