• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: Legacy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
:party: Id like to thank gummy on behalf of the town for being more scummy then me
(In all seriousness you played good gumball gg)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
5487.png

Kirino

Tatakae
I hate you <3

<3

:party: Id like to thank gummy on behalf of the town for being more scummy then me
(In all seriousness you played good gumball gg)

I'd actually say that you overall played much more scummy; it was just you voting for Thareous that really threw me off. LG was just acting kind of arrogant, as well as tried to convince me to vote for you, which made me decide to vote for her.

Anyways, gg all. I just feel kind of sorry for Viral because of how inactive this game was, myself included. He's a fantastic mod, and put a lot of effort and great ideas into it. Such a shame to see it be so inactive, but it became much more interesting near the end, was pretty damn close, and overall, a good game. Definitely looking forward to Legacy 2.

#viralforbestmafiamod2013
#dracoforbestmafiaplayer2013

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
<3

I'd actually say that you overall played much more scummy; it was just you voting for Thareous that really threw me off. LG was just acting kind of arrogant, as well as tried to convince me to vote for you, which made me decide to vote for her.

Anyways, gg all. I just feel kind of sorry for Viral because of how inactive this game was, myself included. He's a fantastic mod, and put a lot of effort and great ideas into it. Such a shame to see it be so inactive, but it became much more interesting near the end, was pretty damn close, and overall, a good game. Definitely looking forward to Legacy 2.

Legacy 2

coming soon in 2024

Musicfan

the shadow mage
<3

I blame viral he tempted me with points I must have all the points.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

LittleGumball: 2 (Musicfan, DracoMajora)
Musicfan: 1 (LittleGumball)

Dracomajora and Musicfan, after a few hours, decided that LittleGumball was guilty. She pointed her finger at Musicfan, of course, but her guilt was clear.

The two townies took out a pair of brass knuckles from their pockets and slowly advanced on LittleGumball, fanning out slightly, forcing her back into a corner.

"Its over, scumwad," Musicfan said.

"This is for ALiT," Draco said through gritted teeth as he slipped the brass knuckles over his fingers.

LittleGumball smiled and pulled out a throwing knife. Before the other two men could register it, she threw the knife at Musicfan's chest and ran at him. As the blade sank between his ribs, she bowled him over and ran towards the edges of the town towards the woods.

"****! **** me..." Musicfan grabbed at the knife in his chest. He looked at Draco, "Don't let her go! I'll be fine!" Draco quickly gave chase and the two ran through dirt paths all around the town, moving between stone houses, and wooden sheds.

"I got you now," Draco reached out as he began to gain on LG, and grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back, and into the ground. He fell on top and the two tussled in the dirt, neither having a clear advantage over the other.

"I'm going to enjoy this..." Draco said, thinking of his buddy ALiT.

"I think I might enjoy this more," LG said through a smile as she drove her knee into Draco's midsection.

"Fu--"

LG pushed Draco aside and got up in one swift movement. She had cleared the boundaries of the town and made for the forest running faster than she had ever ran before.

She then heard a sound behind her. It was gaining on her quickly. Sounded like an animal running. Something with four legs.

The beast then hit her from behind, and she flew forward at least 8 feet, landing awkwardly on her arm and face.

Though her vision was bloody, she looked up and saw Musicfan on top of a horse.

"Get up and run, I dare you," he said.

She got to her knees and the horse raced for her again. She was too weakened to get out of the way and the horse knocked her over once again, stepping all over her body.

LittleGumball lay in the dirt, on her stomach, facing the west. The sun was setting. Almost made it, she thought. Every muscle was on fire, every joint hurt. She lay broken in the dust as the rain began to fall.

In front of her Musicfan dismounted the horse, and walked over.

"You almost had us," he said innocuously, almost with a frown.

"**** you," LG said, still laying in the dirt, staring at Musicfan. "Damn you, damn the townies, and DAMN THIS ****ING TOW-" She didn't finish the sentence. A heavy boot came down from behind her and crushed her skull.

Draco stood behind her, foot where her head once was. The last two townies started at each other as the horse, clearly distraught over the sight and smell of blood, began to whinny and move towards the town.

"What now?"

"I could use a ****ing drink."

"Yeah, same," the other man said with a smile as the sun sank beneath the horizon.

Rain came down in torrents that night, and washed the town clean. The blood that stained the dirt and the gravel and stones seeped deep into the earth. The two men slept soundly that night, knowing the worst was behind them.

Town Wins!

The Living: 2
Dracomajora - Town Mason
Musicfan - Vanilla Townie

The Dead: 16
M107 - Town Jack of all Trades - Lynched Day 1
Justac00lguy - Town Tracker - Went missing Night 1
Josh - Vanilla Townie - Dismembered Night 2
Atticus BANKAI!!! - Vengeful Townie - Bludgeoned to death Day 3
Johnny Sooshi - Vanilla Townie - Killed in cold blood Day 3
Fused_Shadows - Town Double Voter - Dissolved in acid Night 3
Xyphon - Mafia Godfather - Quartered Day 4
Kybyrian Hero of Time - Town Doctor - Blew up Night 4
Thareous - Mafia One-Shot Role Cop - Stoned to death Day 5
PancakeSamurai - Town Cop - Flayed Night 5
Heroine of Time - Vanilla Townie - Decapitated Night 6
Odd300 Raindrop14 - Lyncher - Burned to death Day 7
PK Flash Big Octo - Vanilla Townie - Mauled to death Night 7
Pendio - Vanilla Townie - Eaten by landsharks Day 8
A Link in Time - Town Mason - Fed to the pigs Night 8
Ventus LittleGumball - Mafia 2-shot Strongman - Trampled by a horse and curb-stomped Day 9

Night Actions

Night 1
Justa tracks Dracomajora
Pan investigates A Link in Time
Kybyrian protects Atticus BANKAI

Mafia kills Justac00lguy

Night 2
PancakeSamurai investigates DracoMajora

Mafia kill Josh
Thareous investigates Pendio

Night 3
Pancake investigates Thareous
Kybyrian Hero of Time protects Dracomajora

Mafia kills Fused_shadows

Night 4
Pancake investigates PK Flash Big Octo
Kybyrian Hero of Time protects Musicfan

Mafia kills Kybyrian Hero of Time

Night 5
Pancake investigates Heroine of Time

Mafia kills Pancake Samurai

Night 6
Mafia kills Heroine of Time (Randomized)

Night 7
Mafia kills PK Flash Big Octo

Night 8
Mafia kills A Link in Time

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I investigated both of the Masons xD

I win.

Wait...

I investigated the two mason on night one and two.

Why am I laughing so hard?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So when do you reveal who got what legacy points and the hidden conditions (if they were achieved). Not trying to push or anything, but I'm interested in seeing how things turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom