• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is a grave mistake to eliminate Keyshe at this time. We'll be losing someone who's quite valuable to the Townie cause, I believe. The accusations against her may make sense, and perhaps the day will come when she truly does stick out, but that's not today.

Keyshe, I think it's time that the four of us you mentioned "partnered up", if only for the lynching today. As it stands, you're the one out to be killed, so it would be to your advantage to cooperate with me, PJ, and Charge as far as voting is concerned. I think Ark is a big issue, he should be next in line because of the "unknown" factor, but I see Hanyou as more of an immediate threat.

PJ, I would hope you're like me in thinking that the time for Keyshe to be eliminated is far too soon. I'd appreciate your support during voting too; be sure to consider why I think Hanyou is bigger cloud of confusion than Ark currently is.

Charge, you're lucky to be alive. Be sure you don't so anything stupid during voting that would make me even more wary of you than I already am.

The immediate suspicion of Keyshe alarms me. Ark decides to keep quiet until JUST now when his name is finally brought up for the first time? I don't think he's as much as a threat as Hanyou though, and Meego isn't on my radar in the slightest.....

Vote: Hanyou

I implore those who I'm nearly positive to be townies to follow suit. And Keyshe, perhaps you should change your vote, too, because from the looks of it, you're chicken is cooked unless one of us three vote for Ark.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

EBWODP

No wait, you'll need two of our three votes to stop yourself from getting killed. And since I'm already not with you, you'd have to get ALL of the remaining votes, considering everyone else remains inactive (which is likely).

EBWODP

No wait, you'll need two of our three votes to stop yourself from getting killed. And since I'm already not with you, you'd have to get ALL of the remaining votes, considering everyone else remains inactive (which is likely).

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

EBWODP

EBWODP

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Hm. You have some good points there Keyshe. But I am not trying to remain low. I'm just busy with other things.

Anyway, from evaluating some of the statements on the last 3 pages, I have decided that the person I will be voting for is Keyshe herself.

You have remained inauspicious throughout Keyshe, questioning the slightest details like a real detective would.

But that has raised suspicion among some of us, and I am hereby placing my vote on you. Since the very beginning, I have pondered what position you hold. You attempt to deliberate others and strip away the layers of their disguise bit by bit, but that doesnt work anymore on me Keyshe. I have seen through your clever tricks that subconciously manipulate others into not voting for you. The jig is up. Your time is running low...it's only a matter of time before you join the rest.

Vote: Keyshe

(That is unless you are already dead)
Already dead? What do you mean by that?
Very interesting that you signal me out right after I vote for you, instead of defending yourself at all? Your reasoning for voting for me are not explained and convoluted with out any real point except to make me seem very ominous. I can't find any way to defend myself from it other then pointing out that you lack of any real reason. As soon as I get more active and start to trying to investigate I get called inauspicious. That is a very good way to stop and cause confusion. And how in the would have I manipulate other into not voting for me? When? And if I had good points, whyy are you so determined on lynching me?

You said you've been busy I can understand that but with what? You said you've haven't been reading the, many posts and have been watching only the last two days missing all the first? Why not explain yourself and make I better case as to who I should be voting for?
If you really are townie you better have a good explanation for voting to me. If I turn out to innocent that will look bad for you, and if you are right, you need some thing to work with to help out finding the others.

Hmm, yes I see that is true! You are cleverly diverting players away from you whilst you are steering them towards the other people.

Vote: Keyshe
IGMEOY: arkvoodle, you seem suspicious too.

How have I been diverting players away from me Meeko? I have ask question when you suspected me, but that was even before you voted for me. Can't you answer it? I've thought highly of you being so good at seeing though Kokiri 9, I am surprise that you are jumping on me, so quick with out any real proof. I find it odd that you've sided with Ark to quick, after saying you wanted more people to post, and before you you analyze way more and thought your suspicions out more like with THP and Kokiri. And if Ark is so suspicious to you, why listen to him and vote for me? Like I said to Ark, you need to have a reason or this is going to look bad if I'm townie.

Relax, that was a (mostly) humorous remark. I'll write more about my thoughts in the next few hours or so, but I just needed to get that across.
Ah, that's good, well you did make me laugh! I will be looking forward to your post, but don't take too long, I think Axle wont end the day any sooner then three hours, but he could end it any time.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I believe it is a grave mistake to eliminate Keyshe at this time. We'll be losing someone who's quite valuable to the Townie cause, I believe. The accusations against her may make sense, and perhaps the day will come when she truly does stick out, but that's not today.

Keyshe, I think it's time that the four of us you mentioned "partnered up", if only for the lynching today. As it stands, you're the one out to be killed, so it would be to your advantage to cooperate with me, PJ, and Charge as far as voting is concerned. I think Ark is a big issue, he should be next in line because of the "unknown" factor, but I see Hanyou as more of an immediate threat.

PJ, I would hope you're like me in thinking that the time for Keyshe to be eliminated is far too soon. I'd appreciate your support during voting too; be sure to consider why I think Hanyou is bigger cloud of confusion than Ark currently is.

Charge, you're lucky to be alive. Be sure you don't so anything stupid during voting that would make me even more wary of you than I already am.

The immediate suspicion of Keyshe alarms me. Ark decides to keep quiet until JUST now when his name is finally brought up for the first time? I don't think he's as much as a threat as Hanyou though, and Meego isn't on my radar in the slightest.....

I implore those who I'm nearly positive to be townies to follow suit. And Keyshe, perhaps you should change your vote, too, because from the looks of it, you're chicken is cooked unless one of us three vote for Ark.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

EBWODP

I have no more reason to vote for Ark then Hanyou, (other then Arks weird post) so I don't see any why not to vote for him instead.
Having some organization in this game sounds like a good idea, at the very least we may be able to speed up the days with a majority lynching. I doubt Hany will make it in time to defend himself but he's had a few days to do that already. And I would love a better defense from Ark other then his deflecting/ and attacking of me. I am sorry that Charge has been so quiet as of late... It's been you, PJ and me... with out us... this day would have ended going nowhere...

Unvote: arkvoodle

(I'm bolding to make it easier on Axle :nod:)
Hanyou if you aren't scum you only did this to yourself, and re ally hurt your team. We really could have use you.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

EBWODP

I have no more reason to vote for Ark then Hanyou, (other then Arks weird post) so I don't see any why not to vote for him instead.
Having some organization in this game sounds like a good idea, at the very least we may be able to speed up the days with a majority lynching. I doubt Hany will make it in time to defend himself but he's had a few days to do that already. And I would love a better defense from Ark other then his deflecting/ and attacking of me. I am sorry that Charge has been so quiet as of late... It's been you, PJ and me... with out us... this day would have ended going nowhere...

Unvote: arkvoodle

(I'm bolding to make it easier on Axle :nod:)
Hanyou if you aren't scum you only did this to yourself, and re ally hurt your team. We really could have use you.

Austin

Austin
Sure, ganging up on people is fun. In all seriousness though, I may have poked fun at Keyshe for suggesting it before, but I don't think it's a terrible idea to target the inactives. I've listed more than enough reasons to be suspicious of them in the past. Plus, Hanyou's appears to be an intelligent guy. If we lynch him, the worst case scenario is that we've killed off a somewhat unproductive townie. Best-case, we've killed a dangerous Mafia member. The benefits far outweigh the potential consequences, IMO.

I also dislike this sudden attention being directed towards Keyshe. I don't exactly trust her with my life, but the "evidence" incriminating her is shoddy at best.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Well I have to get off, so if by chance I'd dead before I can post again. I'd like to refer to this this post. of mine. For any info on my suspicions and theories. I hope at least that more inactive will start posting because of this, at the least. If you guys get stuck again. You can try out voting early, that seems to start up debating and discussions. And make people defend their suspicions. And keep up the good work Vergo, PJ! May this night be kind to us Townies. See all on day four, or next game!

Did not you just edit your post too?
That's what the board does automatically when a double post is made. It edits in the second post into the first one (usually without deleting the second). That's why it says "Post Added" it says "Post Edited By" if it's an edit made by the user. ;)

--------------------------------------

(Votes)
Hanyou: 3 (Ver-go-a-go-go, Keyshe, PJDEP)
Keyshe: 2 (arkvoodle, Meego7)

With 3 votes, Hanyou is lynched.

The crowd had been silent for a while, before an argument broke out between two suspects, but eventually one had more votes and the crowd gathered around Hanyou. He was acting like normal, quiet and peaceable. Several people had doubts about him being guilty because of his behavior. And yet, as they drew closer he calmly reached into his jacket and pulled out brass knuckles, slipping them on silently. As the first person got close enough, he struck them straight in the face. And this continued for several minutes as Hanyou fought off his accusers. Several people reached for weapons to defend themselves with, slashing him with knives when they had the opportunity. Even with wide, bleeding wounds and all of the blood loss, he kept lashing out, unfazed. Finally Ver-go-a-go-go snuck up behind him and as Hanyou turned he was struck in the gut, knocking the wind out of him.

While he was stunned the crowd piled on top of him. They tied a noose around his neck, and hung him. His neck did not break as he was dropped. As he hung, his neck was visibly tense and he grunted and he gritted his teeth, his face turning red. And yet he seemed calm. Eventually he stopped moving. After he was dead, they cut him down to search him for evidence. The one who was searching him was then stuck in the leg with a knife. Hanyou still lived! He grabbed the person's shirt and stumbled to his feet to attack, but he was struck over the head.

While he was on the ground the crowd poured gasoline on him and lit a match. Then they backed up and watched him burn. And burn. And burn. Still he did not die. For ten minutes, he burned screaming. He ever got up several times, if briefly, the pain too agonizing to stand. After he finally stopped moving, they still were cautious around his body, and they hurried to put out the fires he had started, walking around.

Finally identifying him as dead, they searched him and immediately found it, right there on the brass knuckles. A crest. The crest of the Mafia Family. He was the Godfather! The Townies cheered, for now there were only three Mafia left, without their leader!

Epwna yawned. He was very tired from the all-nighters he had been pulling. Combined with the stress, he was exhausted. He was just returning to his home after the lynching of Hanyou. He started making a sandwich.

His tools were strewn around the house, including the kitchen in which he stood. Since he was so busy, he had no time to keep things clean. He was exhausted and would have to see if he could take a nap before it got dark and he had to leave the house.

He began spreading Mayonnaise on the bread. This was fine. This was normal. There was something else that was wrong. The knife on which he spread it with... was his scalpal. His used scalpal. He was so tired he didn't notice. Overnight he died from a severe illness.

He wouldn't be discovered until the next morning, when people would realize...

Epwna was the Doctor!

Epwna (Modkilled for editing) - Doctor
Hanyou (Lynched Day 3) - Godfather

Night 3 begins! All people with night abilities, please PM me your choices. Including the Mafia Roleblocker.

However, Mafia members, now things are different. You have lost your Godfather, thus you will no longer PM him your votes. Discuss with each other like usual, but then each of you will PM me with your votes. ;)

Please make it as fast as possible. Deadline is the 4th of July.

Last edited:
After the unsettling death of Hanyou, both Ikana and @lex MM stayed there slightly longer, shocked about the bizzare circumstances of the death. The rest of the crowd was now gone, and it was getting dark. Sharing an emotionless glance at each other, the two of them left together, intending to go their separate ways.

As they were walking, before they broke off to their individual homes, a gale of strong wind blew. And out of each of their pockets came a piece of paper, fluttering past the other man. They both instinctively picked up the paper nearest to them on the ground, and accidentally each of them read the other's private notes.

@lex MM read, on Ikana's paper, secret plans of the mafia as they orchestrated their kill for the night.

Ikana read, on @lex MM's paper, private messages to another person he was certain was a townie. But how could he have been sure?

"You're mafia!" "You're a mason!" They both cried at each other.

And they both engaged in a brutal and fatal battle, in which both of them died. Ikana was Mafia, and @lex MM was one of the Masons.

-----------------------------------------------

Arkvoodle climbed out of bed. It was night and he had thought it necessary to take a nap to get some sleep. He did not intend to sleep the entire night, oh no. He grabbed his firearm and concealed it. He left his home, locking the door behind him and venturing out into the night, completely alert and ready. He crept through the dark streets to the house of an unsuspecting person, and began to subtly attempt to break his way inside. There was the flutter of a cloak from above, but before Arkvoodle could look he was struck hard by his assailant, who landed on top of him by jumping from above.

He had the wind knocked out of him as the assault continued, but he quickly regained his composure and trippedc his attacker, sending them into a brutal tussle. Finally they both broke away and stood, getting a good look at each other. Arkvoodle's attacker was completely cloaked, body and face and hands. All covered. It was then that he noticed the cut on his arm from his attacker's knife.

He drew his gun to fire, but was dead as his foe threw a knife into his heart. In the morning, his body would be discovered along with his firearm and badge. Arkvoodle was the Cop!

A little later in the morning, after the townsfolk had already discovered the deaths of Ikana, @lex MM, and Arkvoodle, they noticed one more among them was missing. Already rattled, they grew anxious. It was ChargewithSword. They ventured to his house and knocked on the door.

No answer.

They noticed an odd smell. Not the sickening scent of a dead body, but a smokey, charred smell. The door was closed, but it was not locked, so the townsfolk went inside.

What a scene.

Charred walls everywhere. By some miracle whatever fire caused this had not also burned down the house. They despaired. Surely this meant ChargewithSword was dead. They searched the room, and began to find nauseating evidence that this was so. The walls were charred, yes, and the room was a mess. But there was also dried blood everywhere. All over the room. And small chunks of something the townsfolk didn't want to think about. Blown up from the inside? It was horrible. Then they discovered a note.

"ChargewithSword had this coming, but it's not just him. You're all still dead men walking. You think it's over now that you've killed the Godfather? Not by a long shot. This kill was his plan, and we'll get the rest of you yet!"

ChargewithSword was an innocent Townie.

(The Living)
Keyshe
Meego7
enemytracker
jetter
zack125
PJDEP
Ver-go-a-go-go

(The Dead)
Link to Present (Modkilled for editing) - Townie
Xinnamin (Lynched Day 1) - Townie
Durion (Killed Night 1) - Townie
Viral Maze (Killed Night 1) - Townie
K4KING (Lynched Day 2) - Townie RoleBlocker
Master Kokiri 9 (Killed Night 2) - Serial Killer
TreeHuggerPanda (Killed Night 2) - Mafia
halo siera 117 (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
Biggoron (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
yotam (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
Kazumi (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
Epwna (Modkilled for editing) - Doctor
Hanyou (Lynched Day 3) - Godfather
Ikana (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
@lex MM (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mason
ChargewithSword (Killed Night 3) - Townie
arkvoodle (Killed Night 3) - Cop

Day 4 begins!

7 of you remain. 2 among you are Mafia. It takes 4 votes to reach a majority lynch. The Day ends Tuesday, July 13th.

I believe Keyshe to be innocent. Keyshe really have done his/her (can't remember if you're a guy or a girl) homework and is valuable to the Townie community. Losing Keyshe at this time would be a blow considering the amount of information s/he is providing.

Unless I have reasons to think so, I won't start throwing suspicions at you, Keyshe.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Nice to see you back Zack, I hope the trip was nice!

With who is left now (and most are some what active) We could easily get a majority vote and end the days quickly now if we want, all it takes is four now. With that in mind I am thinking that we leave enemytracker and jetter alone, at least for now. There is a good chance that they aren't going to post and get killed off anyway. Unless they are the only ones we suspect.

That being said the last five of us really should do some major talking and discussing. It is very possible that both, or just one of the Mafia are in here with us more actives. Think of that in mind... I believe I have some um explaining talking/discussing to do with you Meego... things were left unfinished last day --
Suspect me? What category do you think I should have put you in? You're definitely not in the bottom two, those guys have posted from one to four times. You've been more active then that and while you aren't in the top is because you haven't been getting in on any of the big discussions and large in-depth posts like PJ.

You can skip voting if you want to but, no one is doing much work to lynch the scum and each day we are getting more and more meek and apathetic. There aren't going to be very many more who are going to post. The pattern has been the only people you'll can expect will come in here and vote will be: PJDEP, Ver-go-a-go-go, ChargewithSword. I'll be surprised if we get any one else other you or zack125.

Or do you suspect me not because of what category I put you in... but how I voted? Other then going after Kokiri 9, and suspecting THP you've not done things much, like Ark. But you have been on the right track, and more active. But, are you townie or scum I wonder... ?
and this here too
How have I been diverting players away from me Meeko? I have ask question when you suspected me, but that was even before you voted for me. Can't you answer it? I've thought highly of you being so good at seeing though Kokiri 9, I am surprise that you are jumping on me, so quick with out any real proof. I find it odd that you've sided with Ark to quick, after saying you wanted more people to post, and before you you analyze way more and thought your suspicions out more like with THP and Kokiri. And if Ark is so suspicious to you, why listen to him and vote for me? Like I said to Ark, you need to have a reason or this is going to look bad if I'm townie.
I can't talk to Ark now, but if anyone else wants to pick up where he left off, I think that would be good. We have lost our Doctor, one of our Masons... make their advantage useless now, and now our Cop... this is the end of the game, very good chance the tones could win, but things are going to start to be like looking for a needle in a haystack soon so we need to discuss a lot. Take advantage of the fact that we are five against two, with our Vigilante vs. their Roleblocker. We still have the better edge, that is if we use it... and weed out the suspicious two if we can.

Charge is dead now too, and finally proven to be innocent. He was right about Ikana and TreehuggerPanda, but unfortunately he stopped being active after he almost got lynched... so we don't have any thing more to go on... I'm going to re-read Day two and look at how THP posted and interacted with others... Day 2 page 22

Charge only did this to himself, which upsets me since we used him as a whipping boy for suspicions when it turned out he was right. It confuses me as to why the mafia would go after him; he wasn't killed for inactivity it would seem.

I'm also upset to see that Ark played an important role for our side. But, like I said, it's more risky to have the fog of confusion he brought with him, and the fog must be cleared. Same with all the inactives that were killed, and luckily, one was mafia.

Zack.....the wall of safety you've been hiding behind is now gone. I have suspected you as our cop for the entire game, so that's why I really haven't done anything to you. But the cop is dead, and now I have to turn an eye towards you. Meego is the same way; she needs to explain her suspicion of Keyshe from the last day.

enemytracker is a cloud of confusion now. The posts don't say much, and leave a lot to be desired, so I can't place you in one or the other catergory.

jetter I believe to be an innocent "inactive". I'm suspecting he'll be modkilled by the next day.

Three people are on my radar for mafia, three people I think are townies. Just to get things started so we're not in a hole....

Vote:Meego

Think of this as a deadly conversation starter. I wouldn't leave it alone if I was you, Meego.

Austin

Austin
I wouldn't jump the gun with Meego. Ark posted his suspicions of Keyshe shortly before Meego did, and it appears as if she was just jumping on the bandwagon, so to speak. I don't believe it was a very well though decision. I'll avoid discussing jetter if he's really going to be modkilled soon, as it would be a waste of time and effort. My suspicions are towards enemytracker, not because I have something actually against him, but through process of elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom