• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
You are allowed to double post and I do not see what I have done wrong. I did not edit.

Yeah.. there are a lot of inactives and plenty of people who aren't really participating in and investigations... Though for me I am just as interested in what Epwna or jetter have to say as to you or Hanyou. Won't it be hard to find the scum if everyone isn't posting and being active? The more everyone posts, the more evidence we will have.

You speak the truth, but unfortunately, this "day" has been incredibly non-productive. It was better back in day 1 when everyone was posting like crazy just for the heck of it; at least we had something to go by and use as support. I'm now faced with voting, and since nothing has happened, I have nothing to stand firm on. Just about the only thing I can do is clear the clouds of confusion in my head by voting for someone who's been incredibly vague and non-productive as far as the game has gone. And that's been multiple people too, so I can't quite decide.

I had been hoping for more analysis from Hanyou, since he really seems to know what's he doing. I thought reading his theories would give us more to work with, same with you.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I am sorry but on your first post at 11:31, you wrote the same thing as in your second post and you even admited to an update hence it says the times.
That's what happens when you double post it's a coding-thing it combines into one post showing the different times.

Oops, I forgot. I guess I'll be modkilled.
Sorry Epwna... I hope you'll be joining in on the next game. This one should be finishing up in about... umm four more weeks tops. Maybe we should try to speed things up, since so many people haven't been posting this game has been messed up, maybe make sure we go though days sooner and vote before the last minute.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

You speak the truth, but unfortunately, this "day" has been incredibly non-productive. It was better back in day 1 when everyone was posting like crazy just for the heck of it; at least we had something to go by and use as support. I'm now faced with voting, and since nothing has happened, I have nothing to stand firm on. Just about the only thing I can do is clear the clouds of confusion in my head by voting for someone who's been incredibly vague and non-productive as far as the game has gone. And that's been multiple people too, so I can't quite decide.

I had been hoping for more analysis from Hanyou, since he really seems to know what's he doing. I thought reading his theories would give us more to work with, same with you.

Sorry I don't have many theories at this point... This has been a busy week for me so I've had little time to get on. I've been also spending a lot of hours going through the thread, and reading things, looking for anything I may have missed.

You, PJDEP, and Charge are really the only ones who've been posting that are still alive. I was doing research on Epwna, Ikana and Zack since they are the only others that have really posted... but now that Epwna is going to be modkilled, more than half of that work has gone to waste... :( I don't like the idea of you, me, PJDEP, and Charge all going after each other just because that's all we have to go on... And I really doubt that any more than one of us is scum. So that leaves the inactives... Maybe we should be lynching them. It would only help us to get ride of the Townies who aren't helping, but hurting the game. Also it's most likely to me that's where the Mafia are.
THP was active, but quiet and didn't get involved much, and there is also halo siera 117, who never posted... When Axle was Mafia he rarely posted and stayed out of the spotlight. K4KING and Xinnamin were Townies, and so was Viral, Durion, and link to present, so what does that say?

I have been thinking about Hanyou. He has stayed out of the game for the most part; he posted just enough not to be modkilled. Only FOSed Kokiri 9, never voted. If he was scum that would have been easy because he could know who wasn't Mafia and who was likly to be the Killer. Though he could have just been very busy and hadn't been able to make time for the game. And there's also Zack. His posts make me feel like he is scum watching us.. laughing and somewhat guiding us....
One
Two
Three
However these posts seem to be in his favor as a Townie.
One. He made a good point, but he never followed up with it until the next day.
Two. I see myself agreeing with his reasoning. It is odd that Kokiri 9 and PJDEP were very loud about their suspicions and talked about them over and over again.
Three. This makes it twice now he has gone after THP.

And then there is Enemy Tracker... while he posted only once he picked Meego. For no real reason, Meego hasn't been the most active but has been going after Kokiri 9 since day one. That implies she's either scum or Townie, but if I am remembering right he also suspected THP too. So I would trust her over Enemy Tracker.

I'd say leave @lex MM and Ikana alone; they will be modkilled if they don't post today/tomorrow. It could be a waste... Thinking about that, I realize that the Townies have the advantage of having two kills each day/night period if we use it well. But we need to find the scum's Role Blocker and most of all the Godfather. The Vigilante can not kill him, so he will have to be lynched.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

Sorry I don't have many theories at this point... This has been a busy week for me so I've had little time to get on. I've been also spending a lot of hours going through the thread, and reading things, looking for anything I may have missed.

You, PJDEP, and Charge are really the only ones who've been posting that are still alive. I was doing research on Epwna, Ikana and Zack since they are the only others that have really posted... but now that Epwna is going to be modkilled, more than half of that work has gone to waste... :( I don't like the idea of you, me, PJDEP, and Charge all going after each other just because that's all we have to go on... And I really doubt that any more than one of us is scum. So that leaves the inactives... Maybe we should be lynching them. It would only help us to get ride of the Townies who aren't helping, but hurting the game. Also it's most likely to me that's where the Mafia are.
THP was active, but quiet and didn't get involved much, and there is also halo siera 117, who never posted... When Axle was Mafia he rarely posted and stayed out of the spotlight. K4KING and Xinnamin were Townies, and so was Viral, Durion, and link to present, so what does that say?

I have been thinking about Hanyou. He has stayed out of the game for the most part; he posted just enough not to be modkilled. Only FOSed Kokiri 9, never voted. If he was scum that would have been easy because he could know who wasn't Mafia and who was likly to be the Killer. Though he could have just been very busy and hadn't been able to make time for the game. And there's also Zack. His posts make me feel like he is scum watching us.. laughing and somewhat guiding us....
One
Two
Three
Two. I see myself agreeing with his reasoning. It is odd that Kokiri 9 and PJDEP were very loud about their suspicions and talked about them over and over again.

And then there is Enemy Tracker... while he posted only once he picked Meego. For no real reason, Meego hasn't been the most active but has been going after Kokiri 9 since day one. That implies she's either scum or Townie, but if I am remembering right he also suspected THP too. So I would trust her over Enemy Tracker.

I'd say leave @lex MM and Ikana alone; they will be modkilled if they don't post today/tomorrow. It could be a waste... Thinking about that, I realize that the Townies have the advantage of having two kills each day/night period if we use it well. But we need to find the scum's Role Blocker and most of all the Godfather. The Vigilante can not kill him, so he will have to be lynched.

Austin

Austin
I see myself agreeing with his reasoning. It is odd that Kokiri 9 and PJDEP were very loud about their suspicions and talked about them over and over again.

Agh, won't this ever leave me alone? I've explained my prior behavior quite thoroughly multiple times, I'll hunt down each post if you'd like. As for your suspicions of zack125, I feel like the Mafia would have sewed his mouth shut after the first two if he was truly part of their ranks. Although I do GREATLY appreciate that you've made such an analysis. This game has been mostly dead for a while now.

I sort of agree with the killing inactives thing, although it is a bit suspicious that you'd bring it up ("Go ahead! Kill off as many people as you can! It can only help!"). No FOS or anything, just an observation.

One
Two
Three

Excellent job. That's just what I was expecting from you.

FoS: Hanyou

I know you've never been the most super active guy ever on the forum. You probably have a real life to deal with unlike most of us during this summer vacation. I really hate to bring innactivity into anything, but it comes to a point where you just can't take chances with big unknowns. Keyshe makes an excellent point that you really haven't DONE anything; one FoS and not a single vote. And yet, you're just managing to avoid being modkilled. The mafia godfather trying to stay out of the spotlight if you ask me.

Extending on the "unknown" factor: You really haven't posted anything suspicious, which gives me no "written" evidence that you're the god father at all (and yeah, that's my accusation btw). But you're just such a cloud of fog in the game that I've deemed you too risky; you could very well be a townie, but you could just as well be mafia, or even yet, the god father. At least for most of the players we have some sort of balance that tips either way, like Keyshe pointed out for almost everyone. But you...... nothing at all. Completely even on the scale, pretty much nothing to you. This, I think, is a greater risk than what the other possible mafia members might present right now, given the lack of ANYTHING on this third day.

And then, while completely theoretical, outside-game reasoning. I refuse to believe that the title of godfather would fall to first-timers like Alex or Ikana. I'd expect this role to fall on someone much more well known or experienced, like Durion, myself, Keyshe, Viral, or you. The list is pretty much narrowed down to you and Keyshe right now for me, and since Keyshe's doing the work on you, you're the only one left on that list

I encourage everyone to study that closely when considering your vote.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Agh, won't this ever leave me alone? I've explained my prior behavior quite thoroughly multiple times, I'll hunt down each post if you'd like. As for your suspicions of zack125, I feel like the Mafia would have sewed his mouth shut after the first two if he was truly part of their ranks. Although I do GREATLY appreciate that you've made such an analysis. This game has been mostly dead for a while now.

I sort of agree with the killing inactives thing, although it is a bit suspicious that you'd bring it up ("Go ahead! Kill off as many people as you can! It can only help!"). No FOS or anything, just an observation.
Lol, I wasn't meaning to point fingers at you or the now dead Serial Killer, but to be analyzing Zack, and his reasoning. It's funny how touchy you are about that. What you post in this game is evidence for and against you, even typos and mistakes, in-activeness Etc. Of course it won't ever leave you . Now back to Zack, you say why wouldn't the Mafia shut him up by now? I don't know if you've noticed or not, but he's changed and isn't make so many mistakes now. He is not as noticeable as scum. The other Mafia wouldn't necessarily have the power or care to stop and control what he says too. Also Xinnamin suspected and voted for him, while you brushed it aside at the time as more evidence against her. Shouldn't we look into it? What else do we have to go on? Very few people are alive now that post. We killed most of them.
I never said anything like "(Go ahead! Kill off as many people as you can! It can only help!)" Odd that you take that as to what I am meaning... My point as why we should be looking into lynching in-actives, is that we have been killing all of our active players they have been all Townies. Even the Mafia, and the Killer have been doing the same. What else are do you think we should do?Turn on the last four/five of us active members until no one is left to play? And by the way what harm will we be doing killing a Townie that hasn't been playing? Unlike when you, and Vergo got Xinnamin, while I and Charge lynched K4KING. Do you really think that most of the four active players are scum? Really how likely is that that you are one of the only townies posting? Hell if you take the time to think about it, a lot of chaos has been made by the Mafia (if they are the ones) not being active, THP was the only mafia that was killed that was playing in the thread.

Excellent job. That's just what I was expecting from you.

FoS: Hanyou

I know you've never been the most super active guy ever on the forum. You probably have a real life to deal with unlike most of us during this summer vacation. I really hate to bring innactivity into anything, but it comes to a point where you just can't take chances with big unknowns. Keyshe makes an excellent point that you really haven't DONE anything; one FoS and not a single vote. And yet, you're just managing to avoid being modkilled. The mafia godfather trying to stay out of the spotlight if you ask me.

Extending on the "unknown" factor: You really haven't posted anything suspicious, which gives me no "written" evidence that you're the god father at all (and yeah, that's my accusation btw). But you're just such a cloud of fog in the game that I've deemed you too risky; you could very well be a townie, but you could just as well be mafia, or even yet, the god father. At least for most of the players we have some sort of balance that tips either way, like Keyshe pointed out for almost everyone. But you...... nothing at all. Completely even on the scale, pretty much nothing to you. This, I think, is a greater risk than what the other possible mafia members might present right now, given the lack of ANYTHING on this third day.

And then, while completely theoretical, outside-game reasoning. I refuse to believe that the title of godfather would fall to first-timers like Alex or Ikana. I'd expect this role to fall on someone much more well known or experienced, like Durion, myself, Keyshe, Viral, or you. The list is pretty much narrowed down to you and Keyshe right now for me, and since Keyshe's doing the work on you, you're the only one left on that list

I encourage everyone to study that closely when considering your vote.
I also want to point out one other person;
Arkvoodle has posted similarly to Hanyou, while he did point out THP in his first post it wasn't anything more then what someone else said and he also suspected K4king (who was later proven townie) He has made it clear that he didn't want to read all the posts and that skinny excuse doesn't explain why he has been neglecting the thread. Being inactive is a good tactic to not be found out as scum (Axle has used it.)
Day 1
Day 2

I personally doubt that the Godfather would have to be a smart experienced player. I wouldn't be surprised if we had all newbie mafia, that would explain why the nights take so long... However Vergo I know for a fact that all the players were picked at random, but, if things were unfair to any one side. Axle would have rerolled. Such as the scum got all the good players.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I feel I need to make my point very clear, before it's too late.

PJ you yourself pointed out that the in-actives are suspicious, based on the length of the night period. I'm pointing them out because of how our lynching has been going and that there was one Mafia modkilled for being inactive, and the other was THP who posted but was peaceful, innocent and stayed mostly out of things until voting.

Also, how likely is it really that you PJ, (or any of us) are surrounded by mafia, that four of us are scum? There has to be Mafia in the in-actives, and not posting is a very good scum tactic. We've turn against each another and killed our own because we had nothing to else to go on.

I said on the second day that I doubted the most active/investigators were all scum, or only one was. Here.
I very much think that if I vote for one of you I'll most likely be killing our Doctor, Vigilante, Masons, or Cop. I feel that someone with a special role/ability is most likely to be active in the game. Or at least not let themselves die so easy. That includes the Mafia's Godfather and RoleBlocker. That makes me think that Hanyou, and Ark are high suspects. They are posting on their own, just enough not to get modkilled. All the othersAxle has been warning that if they don't post they'll be killed --as I understand. I was telling Axle who wasn't posting.

Last remaining 13, who do you think are the last 4 scum?

(Most active.)
PJDEP
Ver-go-a-go-go
ChargewithSword
Keyshe

(Second most.)
zack125
Epwna
Meego7

(Third.)
Ikana
Hanyou
arkvoodle
@lex MM

(Least.)
enemytracker
jetter

----------------------------
(Most likely to be modkilled.)
Epwna
Ikana
@lex MM

So unless any one else has a better idea I'm going to go ahead this this plan. I'll make the first vote then (Feel free to recommend some one better. I'll be watching this thread closely)

Vote: arkvoodle

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

PJ you yourself pointed out that the in-actives are suspicious, based on the length of the night period. I'm pointing them out because of how our lynching has been going and that there was one Mafia modkilled for being inactive, and the other was THP who posted but was peaceful, innocent and stayed mostly out of things until voting.

Also, how likely is it really that you PJ, (or any of us) are surrounded by mafia, that four of us are scum? There has to be Mafia in the in-actives, and not posting is a very good scum tactic. We've turn against each another and killed our own because we had nothing to else to go on.

I said on the second day that I doubted the most active/investigators were all scum, or only one was. Here.
I very much think that if I vote for one of you I'll most likely be killing our Doctor, Vigilante, Masons, or Cop. I feel that someone with a special role/ability is most likely to be active in the game. Or at least not let themselves die so easy. That includes the Mafia's Godfather and RoleBlocker. That makes me think that Hanyou, and Ark are high suspects. They are posting on their own, just enough not to get modkilled. All the othersAxle has been warning that if they don't post they'll be killed --as I understand. I was telling Axle who wasn't posting.

Last remaining 13, who do you think are the last 4 scum?

(Most active.)
PJDEP
Ver-go-a-go-go
ChargewithSword
Keyshe

(Second most.)
zack125
Epwna
Meego7

(Third.)
Ikana
Hanyou
arkvoodle
@lex MM

(Least.)
enemytracker
jetter

----------------------------
(Most likely to be modkilled.)
Epwna
Ikana
@lex MM

So unless any one else has a better idea I'm going to go ahead this this plan. I'll make the first vote then (Feel free to recommend some one better. I'll be watching this thread closely)

Vote: arkvoodle

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
The reason I suspect you have put me in the second most active catagory is because I really don't know who to vote for, especially seeing as only about 3 or 4 people are posting and the probability turns out that you are most likely to be townies so I need more people to post before I cast my vote.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hm. You have some good points there Keyshe. But I am not trying to remain low. I'm just busy with other things.

Anyway, from evaluating some of the statements on the last 3 pages, I have decided that the person I will be voting for is Keyshe herself.

You have remained inauspicious throughout Keyshe, questioning the slightest details like a real detective would.

But that has raised suspicion among some of us, and I am hereby placing my vote on you. Since the very beginning, I have pondered what position you hold. You attempt to deliberate others and strip away the layers of their disguise bit by bit, but that doesnt work anymore on me Keyshe. I have seen through your clever tricks that subconciously manipulate others into not voting for you. The jig is up. Your time is running low...it's only a matter of time before you join the rest.

Vote: Keyshe

(That is unless you are already dead)

Austin

Austin

Relax, that was a (mostly) humorous remark. I'll write more about my thoughts in the next few hours or so, but I just needed to get that across.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm, yes I see that is true! You are cleverly diverting players away from you whilst you are steering them towards the other people.

Vote: Keyshe
IGMEOY: arkvoodle, you seem suspicious too.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Suspect me? What category do you think I should have put you in? You're definitely not in the bottom two, those guys have posted from one to four times. You've been more active then that and while you aren't in the top is because you haven't been getting in on any of the big discussions and large in-depth posts like PJ.

You can skip voting if you want to but, no one is doing much work to lynch the scum and each day we are getting more and more meek and apathetic. There aren't going to be very many more who are going to post. The pattern has been the only people you'll can expect will come in here and vote will be: PJDEP, Ver-go-a-go-go, ChargewithSword. I'll be surprised if we get any one else other you or zack125.

Or do you suspect me not because of what category I put you in... but how I voted? Other then going after Kokiri 9, and suspecting THP you've not done things much, like Ark. But you have been on the right track, and more active. But, are you townie or scum I wonder... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom