• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I know you've have not out right denied the evidence against you, but you have said you were confused and didn't try at all to give people any confidence in you.
That isn't very good for your fellow townies. By not defending yourself and trying to direct you team to the real scum, you aren't helping out. You might be lynched but your team would learn from their mistakes and maybe win the game. If the townies win, even the wrongfully lynched townies win too. Wouldn't be better to defend yourself and be trying to find the scum?

If that isn't what you want to do, that really makes you look like scum caught in a spotlight. Or townie who doesn't care if his team wins.

Because I'm really bad at defense. Incrimination is honestly the best thing I can do. Also, from what I've played of many mafia's before, mafia's never give up on themselves unless they try to get something out of it, like K4. Where as he gives up on himself, I am giving up defense because I am so horrible at it that it's better that I give dead influence much like Durion and Xinnamin did when they died, so you could say "revenge from beyond the grave."

Also, since Vergo voted Panda, I guess this means we're tied again?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Not tied, K4 I believe has three votes while you THP and Enemy Tracker have two. So K4 is dead if no vote are changed...

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I think Axle is on now, so time is running out... maybe I should change my vote...

The votes were counted. K4KING would be lynched. The crowd approached him slowly, preparing to lynch him but also remembering Xinnamin's retaliation yesterday. He backed up initially, but only did so by one step before changing his mind. He stepped forward.

"Whatever. You'll regret this," he said.

Everyone looked at each other, taking this as proof he was guilty. He began spouting insults at them, calling them stupid and challenging their reasoning. Getting angry quickly, the crowd jump on him, beating him viciously until he was on the ground, bloody. They waited, as he lay there still alive. After a moment, K4KING looked like he was going to speak but instead he spat blood up all over the crowd. Furious, someone stormed off, grabbed a baseball bat, and struck a fatal, messy blow to K4KING's head.

They searched him and discovered something interesting in his pocket. It was handwritten instructions. They detailed a complex scheme in which he would manipulate someone to stay in their house that night. No other evidence was found. He was the Townie RoleBlocker!

K4KING (Lynched Day 2) - Townie RoleBlocker

----------------------------

The day ending, the townsfolk retreated to their homes, fearful of what had just happened. The scum and the killer mobilized, as did their vigilante enemy. Doctor and Cop also, set out to help the town.

Day 2 ends.

Mafia, Mafia RoleBlocker, Serial Killer, Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, please sent me your nightkill or night ability choices ASAP. You have until Tuesday, June 22nd. ;)

(NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD UNTIL DAY 3 BEGINS.)

In the middle of the night, Master Kokiri 9 went out for a walk. His intentions - if he had any - were a mystery. He kept himself mostly hidden, but occasionally someone would catch a glimpse of him strolling through the dark streets and would cower in their home afraid he was out for blood. He grinned every time someone would spot him and run off. He kept his face hidden. Suddenly a bright light blinded him. The headlights of a car.

"Oy! It isn't smart to wander around this time of night," came the sinister voice, which was followed by laughter of several people.

The Mafia had come. Master Kokiri 9 was shot repeatedly, but not in such a way he would be killed outright. Immobile, the Mafia tied his leg up to a rope and attached it to the rear bumper of their car. And then they drove for several minutes, finally hitting top speed and cutting the rope in the middle of the drive.

-------------------------------------------

The screeching of tires and mad laughing could be heard behind her as TreeHuggerPanda walked up her driveway. She looked around nervously, paranoid that someone might be lurking nearby. She quickly made her way to the front door, but rather than unlocking it, she noticed the lock was broken. Gulping, she slowly opened the door and silently walked inside. A noise came from behind her. With blinding speed, she drew a gun as she spun around but it was knocked out of her hands before she could use it. A completely cloaked figure, the one that had appeared in Durion's house the last night, stood before her. It stepped toward her and she backed up.

"Please, don't," she pleaded.
"Who are the other Mafia?" the figure asked.
"I-I don't know. I'm not one of them," she replied.
"Who are the other Mafia?" as the figure continued to advance.
"I'm NOT one of them!" she insisted.
"Who-" the figure was interrupted.
"Listen, please," started TreeHuggerPanda. "I'm innocent. I can prove it. Follow me and I'll show you. Please, don't kill me. I'm innocent."

The figure's pause indicated he would follow. TreeHuggerPanda turned, smirking sinisterly when her face was out of sight. But then she was dead. Killed with her own gun.

Dropped off by the mad carpool of Mafia scum, one of their members returned to the small apartment in which he lived sometime near morning. He shared the apartment with three innocent townies, who would die soon enough.

The apartment was hole to four: halo siera 117, Biggoron, yotam, and Kazumi.

The secret scum cleaned himself in his room, when he heard his window open. It was the Godfather. His boss. Face covered, he had snuck in.

"Got somethin' special for tomorrow night's gig," said the don. "Here's the plan. Be on time and don't screw up."

The Godfather left a piece of paper on the coffee table. He flicked a cigarette as he left the way he had come. After reading it, the Mafia member chuckled and set the paper down, unknowingly, on the still lit cigarette. It caught fire, and before the man could react the room was ablaze. And then the entire apartment. All four residents, whether guilty or innocent, died.

In the morning, the bloody body of Master Kokiri 9 was discovered. In his pockets they found a journal, with man scribblings and bloodstains. It detailed the death of Viral Maze and the planned murder of another. He was the Serial Killer! Then they found the cleanly shot body of TreeHuggerPanda, and without her pockets they found evidence that she was Mafia!

And then the burned down apartment was discovered. They discovered the badly burned bodies of it's inhabitants, but to their luck they also discovered notes left by halo sierra 117, revealing that he was Mafia and that he intended to kill the innocents living with him.

Master Kokiri 9 (Killed Night 2) - Serial Killer
TreeHuggerPanda (Killed Night 2) - Mafia

halo siera 117 (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
Biggoron (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
yotam (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
Kazumi (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie

(The Living)
ChargewithSword
Keyshe
Epwna
Ikana
Meego7
@lex MM
enemytracker
jetter
zack125
PJDEP
Hanyou
Ver-go-a-go-go
arkvoodle

(The Dead)
Link to Present (Modkilled for editing) - Townie
Xinnamin (Lynched Day 1) - Townie
Durion (Killed Night 1) - Townie
Viral Maze (Killed Night 1) - Townie
K4KING (Lynched Day 2) - Townie RoleBlocker
Master Kokiri 9 (Killed Night 2) - Serial Killer
TreeHuggerPanda (Killed Night 2) - Mafia
halo siera 117 (Modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
Biggoron (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
yotam (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
Kazumi (Modkilled for inactivity) - Townie

Day 3 Begins

13 among you still live. 4 of you are Mafia. It takes 7 votes to reach a majority lynch. The day will end on Wednesday, June 30th.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Wow, I defended MK9 so much that I didn't even consider him to be the Serial Killer.

Oh and for TreeHuggerPanda, I totally called it. She made all the wrong moves and one good move that threw me off until my growing suspicions came.

Don't worry K4, your death has not been in vain!

I knew I was right about THP. Honestly, she should've been the first to go it was so obvious. I'm glad the Vigilante made the right choice this time.

MK9 was too smart for us it would seem. He was low on my list the whole time......

Four more to go..... I would like Hanyou to just post again, since it's been a while, and for Keyshe to be a bit more active as well. Charge, you're number one on my list right now.

Austin

Austin
I need to switch up my approach a bit. It seems that they opposite of what I had thought was true. Now that we've finally (and inadvertently) unconvered some mafia members, it'll be easier from here on out.

Four more to go..... I would like Hanyou to just post again, since it's been a while,

I've wanted the same thing for a while.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

EDBWOP
That reminds me Axle, at the end of every day you post something like "You have until (insert date here) to submit your nightkill choices". When you say that, do you mean that the game will start at that date at the latest, or it will start at that date no matter what? For example, had you gotten all of the choices PMed to you on, say, Sunday, would you have started Day 3 then or would you have waited til today?

Austin

Austin
EDBWOP
That reminds me Axle, at the end of every day you post something like "You have until (insert date here) to submit your nightkill choices". When you say that, do you mean that the game will start at that date at the latest, or it will start at that date no matter what? For example, had you gotten all of the choices PMed to you on, say, Sunday, would you have started Day 3 then or would you have waited til today?

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, I think Zack is inocent. THP turned out to be Mafia, so if Zack thought she was suspicious, why would he have voted for her if he thought she was Mafia if he was also a scum?

At the latest. I'm trying to give people a wide window for this game since most of you are new, but ideally it would be better to receive them within a day's time so the Night can end ASAP. ;)

Austin

Austin
My reason for asking that was to back up a theory I've had. So far, both nights have ended at the latest possible date. I think the first night deadline was actually extended briefly. Unless Axle has been having some technical difficulties (which doesn't seem to be the case), it means that some of the people with nightkill abilities are behind on the game. I suppose that they may take quite a bit of time deliberating their choices, or that the Mafia stay "in session" for a particularly long time, but I find that unlikely.

I'd imagine that (correct me if I'm wrong) Axle would send a reminder someone's way if they were particularly late with their decision. That may be what's happening here, someone(s) with a night ability may not be following the thread and therefore require a reminder to get their choice in. Remember, only two townies have a night ability.

My point is, keep an eye on those who post infrequently. Given that a whole group of them were killed off, the choices are narrowed down a bit.

My reason for asking that was to back up a theory I've had. So far, both nights have ended at the latest possible date. I think the first night deadline was actually extended briefly. Unless Axle has been having some technical difficulties (which doesn't seem to be the case), it means that some of the people with nightkill abilities are behind on the game. I suppose that they may take quite a bit of time deliberating their choices, or that the Mafia stay "in session" for a particularly long time, but I find that unlikely.

I'd imagine that (correct me if I'm wrong) Axle would send a reminder someone's way if they were particularly late with their decision. That may be what's happening here, someone(s) with a night ability may not be following the thread and therefore require a reminder to get their choice in. Remember, only two townies have a night ability.

My point is, keep an eye on those who post infrequently. Given that a whole group of them were killed off, the choices are narrowed down a bit.
Be careful not to put your attention too heavily on things outside the game, as that's against the rules. ;) You're fine, just keep an eye on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom