• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe I was wrong about Xinnamin. Durion truly suspected her; you'd think the mafia would've left him alone.

Anyhow, I now turn my attention to Charge with Sword, who I've defended up to this point. Viral lead the "charge" against you, and look where he is now. You've got a lot of defending to do.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I find it hard to believe I was wrong about Xinnamin. Durion truly suspected her; you'd think the mafia would've left him alone.

Anyhow, I now turn my attention to Charge with Sword, who I've defended up to this point. Viral lead the "charge" against you, and look where he is now. You've got a lot of defending to do.

Indeed. Charge has lots a 'splaining to do.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I will not defend myself as I know it is futile, the speculation that can wrack up against me is enormous. The only thing I can do now is point towards someone else with my own evidence and hope that when I am dead, speculation will fall to them.

Anyways, I must say that I am surprised that so many innocent people were killed on the first time. Perhaps everyone will have better luck this time.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I will not defend myself as I know it is futile, the speculation that can wrack up against me is enormous. The only thing I can do now is point towards someone else with my own evidence and hope that when I am dead, speculation will fall to them.

Anyways, I must say that I am surprised that so many innocent people were killed on the first time. Perhaps everyone will have better luck this time.

Ah so yous admit to being scums eh? Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Sorry, I just had to do that. :lol:

And surprised that so many innocent people were killed? Well what do you expect, from what I can gather Day 1 of Mafia games almost always end in the lynching of an innocent Townie. However, I'm probably wrong in that since I'm so new to this, with this being my second game after all.

Anyways, I won't vote for you Charge... yet. You've got evidence against you, that's for sure, but there's not enough to vote for you. At least, not enough to me anyways.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Ah so yous admit to being scums eh? Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Sorry, I just had to do that. :lol:

And surprised that so many innocent people were killed? Well what do you expect, from what I can gather Day 1 of Mafia games almost always end in the lynching of an innocent Townie. However, I'm probably wrong in that since I'm so new to this, with this being my second game after all.

Anyways, I won't vote for you Charge... yet. You've got evidence against you, that's for sure, but there's not enough to vote for you. At least, not enough to me anyways.

We shall see, currently the largest amount of speculation points towards me as I am the person that Viral had voted against and look at me now, fit as a fiddle. Haha, I may just be walking with spades as we speak.

Oh well, my speculation is going towards TreeHugger at this time. Her defense has been awfully sketchy during this whole game, and her reaction to the killings has been awfully queer, but I won't vote for her.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
We shall see, currently the largest amount of speculation points towards me as I am the person that Viral had voted against and look at me now, fit as a fiddle. Haha, I may just be walking with spades as we speak.

Oh well, my speculation is going towards TreeHugger at this time. Her defense has been awfully sketchy during this whole game, and her reaction to the killings has been awfully queer, but I won't vote for her.

True. Not to mention THP had gone and said that we had to think about our Fingers, but then she goes off and points fingers at almost everybody who posted before her at the time. But then again, I believe she said that may have been her brother, Mega, but who knows. She may just be lying in order to save her own hiney.

Another thing is how she reacted to the killings. She didn't contribute like PJDEP and I did, but rather she just said this:

Oh my! How could this be? This is going to get hard to find the mafia...

Almost as though she was taunting us. TreeHugger, things ain't looking good for ya missy.

I cant believe that so many of our beloved are dead. With them dead, we are one step closer to identify the mafia.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I cant believe that so many of our beloved are dead. With them dead, we are one step closer to identify the mafia.

Dude, contribute to the investigation or stay the heck away from the thread. You're only making yourself look suspicious by doing that. It's almost as though it doesn't phase you, like you actually want Townies to die. I may be misinterpreting this, but that's what it feels like to me.

Dude, contribute to the investigation or stay the heck away from the thread. You're only making yourself look suspicious by doing that. It's almost as though it doesn't phase you, like you actually want Townies to die. I may be misinterpreting this, but that's what it feels like to me.

By staying out of this topic already had some suspisions on me in the forst day.

Besides, Im just trying to be logical here. With more death, the mafia will start to panick making it easier to spot them.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Panicing? I'm not so sure about that, well. We'll see won't we. It's a shame about all the dead townies.

IGMEOY: Treehuggerpanda and Ver.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Besides, Im just trying to be logical here. With more death, the mafia will start to panick making it easier to spot them.

You see, that's the thing. Let's say that we lynched innocent townies every Day period until there were only like fourteen of us left. Then let's say we lynch a scum, depending upon whether or not it was the Serial Killer, we'd still have to worry about two of us getting killed. That's already half of our hypothetical numbers.

Basically speaking, scum has no reason to panic when the numbers go down. Sorry if that was confusing, lol.

And Meego, care to give your reasons why you've got your eye on Vergo and THP? THP is understandable, but you give no evidence (and yes, if you want to do that you'll have to give evidence even if it's already been stated before, but perhaps like "I suspect Player Z for the reasons Player X gave"). And Vergo is actually quite befuddling. His banter with Charge was odd to say the least, but that was probably just him and Charge being... him and Charge. You only make yourself suspicious by placing your eyeballs on them without giving any evidence at all.

IGMEOY: Meego7

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
O_O

Wow.... I was not expecting Viral and Dury to be Innocent! I guess they were really townies. SO now we just wait. And reading what had happened, I'll just think who did who. But meh. Though I won't throw fingers yet. I prefer to read more. Who knows? The more innocent, the more reasonable a person is, that person might be the Mafia, or the Vigilante. I stay on the neutral. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom