• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Also, her lack of posting in this thread is understandable for the most part, but there's something that doesn't quite add up. PJDEP accused Xin a while ago and Xin did not reply, had two days to do so, and then Durion began to suspect her and almost immediately she got defensive.
Well, first off I got defensive against Durion before PJ made that post; please try to get the facts straight, these little mistakes just make it all the more irritating to try to respond to. Anyways, that was more a mental slip up on my part. It wasn't a strong accusation, so I was having some trouble figuring out a response (as I am terrible responding to weak evidence without appearing more overly defensive than usual). I actually made a brief comment on the SB about how amusing I found being called 'not easily irritable' was, PJ can attest to that, but then again, outside info doesn't count so nvmd. At any rate, I guess I just forgot after that. My bad, learn from my mistakes.

I've explained that the majority of my posts within the first few hours of the game weren't serious. I was trying to "spark" the game to life while entertaining some particularly flippant urges.
Yeah, I know, I was just pointing out a mistake in your analysis is all.

Xinnamin is just digging herself deeper and deeper. She's super smart, I'll give her that, but this wicked defense she's putting up has pretty much solidified it for me. TreeHugger, if you want to defend yourself, I suggest you do it now, because you and Xinnamin are falling pretty quick. I'm just about ready to pull the trigger here.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Xinnamin is just digging herself deeper and deeper. She's super smart, I'll give her that, but this wicked defense she's putting up has pretty much solidified it for me. TreeHugger, if you want to defend yourself, I suggest you do it now, because you and Xinnamin are falling pretty quick. I'm just about ready to pull the trigger here.

Fine then, my internet is super slow so I can't be on very long (downloading Wind Waker onto computer) my brother's been sneaking into my account, and I change my mind very quickly and this is my first game. I also have a science exam next week and a few projects due. That's my defense and excuse for not being present too often. (btw, if your wondering why I'm on like always, it's because I log in, forget about being logged in, do homework, eat dinner, stroll around in the forums, ect.)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I find it suspicious that you guys are changing your vote to Xinnamin that me think that you guys are mafia.

Unvote: ChargewithSword
Vote: Master Kokiri 9

What? Look, LtP, just because somebody changes their vote doesn't mean that they should be voted for. It complies with the rules perfectly and what happens if you vote for somebody, realize that they probably aren't scum, for some reason don't unvote, and kill an innocent Townie? That's why people are changing their votes. They don't want to kill innocent Townies.

Just because somebody is suspicious or changed their vote, that isn't the proper grounds to vote for them. You have to have a good amount of reasonable suspicious and evidence in order to vote for somebody. I know you're probably a bit of a newbie to the game, but at least try to put some effort into it or you'll just get yourself killed, regardless of whether or not you're scum.

And also, of all people, why me? Seriously, tell me what I've done to make you suspicious of me. And I won't take a "You were suspicious" or "You changed your vote" for an answer.

I'm unsure of who to vote for, I'm still most suspicious of Xinnamin and TreeHuggerPanda, I guess it's whoever can put up the better defense, I don't want to vote for Xinnamin just because she's got several against her name already, and I still think TreeHuggerPanda's contradictory posting is more suspicious than anything else to happen in this game...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
To be honest, I can't say I suspect Xin much at all... =/
I've been in her situation before, in another Mafia game, just recently actually. It was my style of posting that was the only evidence of my apparent 'scumminess'. I was able to defend myself for two days and avoid the lynches, but on the third day the town got me. I was a Townie that game, and quite strong with my defense (as Xin has been), which in the eyes of the town only made me seem more like scum.

So, based on the fact that Xin is quick to defend herself from accusations, I can't vote for her. Not that alone, anyways.

I'm still waiting for Charge to reply to my post wayyy back on page 10. He seems to have taken a back seat in all this, and has posted once (i think) since his first bunch of posts, and didn't even acknowledge my post. So either he chose to ignore it and has something to hide, or isn't reading every post which in and of itself, seems quite scummy.

I find it suspicious that you guys are changing your vote to Xinnamin that me think that you guys are mafia.

I'm going to be the first to congratulate you on some wonderful analysising there, :) /sarcasm. :P By the logic that due to Master Kokiri changing his vote, that makes him a suspicious and in your eyes, a Mafia member, you have completely contradicted yourself as you yourself have changed your own vote so that you can try and get Master Kokiri lynched. You may be right that he is Mafia, but if you are it's completely from luck, as by your logic, I should give you the FoS as you have also changed your vote, which by your thinking is what makes Master Kokiri Mafia. Does that make you Mafia then?

TreeHuggerPanda

First you edited, second, I find it quite suspicious on why you picked on Master Korkiri when most of us classified him as a townie and most people changed their vote to Xin...

IGMEOY LTP.

@lex MM

The Lurker
Vote: TreeHuggerPanta...
You seem too mysterious.....And I don't, right? Well,I'm a bit off of this game cause there's a time diffrence but.....who says that I can't be Mafia as well? Just kidding,you'll decide.....

TreeHuggerPanda

Vote: TreeHuggerPanta...
You seem too mysterious.....

May I ask why? I think I'm ready to cast in my vote.

Vote: Link to Present

Why? At first, you were just some helpless townie in my eyes, but then I realized the mafia would want to go with the "crowd," trying to fit in, keeping his/her profile low, which is exactly what you did in your earlier posts. Then you put a suspicion on me for analyzing, which is how you win the game, but that's exactly what a scum would do- put a suspicion on someone else for no logical reason. Then you kept low for a while, which is what someone of scum would exactly do after suspicion. You raised suspicion on other people that were classified as townies. Cased closed (lol, not really) You are scum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom