• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did you call me out for responding to your carelessly worded posts?

Its like walking into a bank with a gun and mask, and swearing your not trying to rob the place. You're just asking for trouble.

I didn't called you out. That"you" you are referring was to point out Master Kokiri 9 and PJDEP. If I had suspected you, I would have said so. But you do seem to overreact over this. May I ask why?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Ah, so you were calling me and PJDEP out instead of Viral, or so you claim. Next time, make sure it's obvious who you're talking to.

Also, Viral wasn't overreacting in my opinion. His reactions were understandable from my point of view and I'd hardly call a simile overreacting. Just like when I yell after my sister stomps my foot. I'm not overreacting, it's just a natural reaction.

And was I overreacting with that simile?

Okay, just to state all of my accusations and who I believe to be townies, I'm making this post...

Xinnamin is the first person I found suspicious due to my belief that the reason she is acting laid back is to reduce all suspicion on herself, making herself seem like a townie. Then she made a post stating that she maybe laying low to reduce unneeded trouble causing further confusion between the townies. However, by the end of the post she stated her innocence again, but by repeating herself, and as I've said earlier on, I wouldn't feel that I'd need to repeat myself to get the point of my innocence across. The fact that this was barely related to the rest of the post in my opinion makes Xinnamin more suspicious in my eyes.

I believed it was TreeHuggerPanda for the same reasons as Xinnamin, although it's because she was laid back, but I don't really have any other reason to believe she is Mafia...

I firsly became suspicious of Vergo and ChargewithSword due to the fact that they quickly exchanged assaults on each others innocence, this seemed like they were trying to shift suspicion off of themselves on to the other, and they did it with no real reason to attack the others innocence as a townie either in my eyes. However, I thought that it's to risky to be suspicious of one, but not the other, so I kept my eye on both, but in later posts I was just thinking it was Vergo and Charge being well....Vergo and Charge. They both settled down and started to play a more laid back analysation of other players in the game, so even though they didn't completely remove all suspicion, it's still there, about 20% though. However, there's still the posibility that one could be Mafia while the other is a Seriel Killer, or a Vigilante. In the case of the latter, they may be trying to wipe out one member they believe is Mafia while being able to take another out themself.

I believe that PJDEP is a townie because he was making observations about who he believes could be Mafia from outside of the thread, I don't believe that he would do it if he was Mafia or a Seriel Killer, thus making me sure he's a townie. Although he could be doing that to make people like myself think this, I doubt he'd be thinking that deeply.

I believe that Meego is a townie due to the fact that I don't believe that she'd be thinking about laying back while stirring up confusion among the townies.

Just thinking though about Charge and Vergo, I've concluded on something I wish to keep to myself, because if I'm wrong, it may cause the real Mafia to do this, and I think that if they could do it correctly, it would greatly aid them in winning this war. It's also something I'd like to keep to myself until I'm chosen to be Mafia, it's a good wildcard to have.

Ah, so you were calling me and PJDEP out instead of Viral, or so you claim. Next time, make sure it's obvious who you're talking to.

Also, Viral wasn't overreacting in my opinion. His reactions were understandable from my point of view and I'd hardly call a simile overreacting. Just like when I yell after my sister stomps my foot. I'm not overreacting, it's just a natural reaction.

And was I overreacting with that simile?

Had Viral ever suspected me? Did I mention his name in that post? No. So why would I ever call him out? Even if you may have misunderstood me, it is called common sense. Use it.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I didn't called you out.
Hmm, really?
1. FoS me all you want. That still won't change anything by just pointing at me.
2. Do you see your name in that post? If you're that jumpy, maybe you're trying to hide some information.
If you weren't calling me out, then you sure did work it as you were trying to.

That"you" you are referring was to point out Master Kokiri 9 and PJDEP. If I had suspected you, I would have said so. But you do seem to overreact over this. May I ask why?
I explained it above. You seem to imply one thing then switch and say another, so my reactions are not overreactions. They are just simple questions and things I've noticed.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Had Viral ever suspected me?

No, he was simply asking you who was scummiest.

Did I mention his name in that post? No.

No, but you were replying to one of his posts and you only refered to me and PJDEP to say that you were suspicious of us.

My FoS goes to other people who always points their FoS at others, which include Master Kokiri 9 and PJDEP. I know we are not supposed to trust each other but how many times must you do it in a single page? If you're that suspicious, then do something about it.

Zackery, my good sir, you have been pwned.

So why would I ever call him out? Even if you may have misunderstood me, it is called common sense. Use it.

Yes, I did use common sense and that made me think you were calling him out. After all, you were replying to one of his posts and only refered to me and PJDEP by saying you were suspicious of us.

I say we turn our attention to dear Zackery here, fellow detectives. He reeks of scum.

Vote: zack125

If you weren't calling me out, then you sure did work it as you were trying to.

I completely forgot about that comment. But since you brought it back to my attention, I stand by what I said.

I explained it above. You seem to imply one thing then switch and say another, so my reactions are not overreactions. They are just simple questions and things I've noticed.

If you say you are not overreacted, you sure have a nice way of letting this go and accepting that it was a misunderstanding.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
From what I read it looks as if Link to present and Zack are some what working together or have like minds, just as Charge and PJDEP seem to be in-league. This makes me think that they either are Masons or Mafia...

Wow Viral, already a vote? Being a veteran of this game not too surprising that you'd be fast, but this day 1 period doesn't end until next week... are you trying to speed thing up by getting people to vote?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
From what I read it looks as if Link to present and Zack are some what working together or have like minds, just as Charge and PJDEP seem to be in-league. This makes me think that they either are Masons or Mafia...

Wow Viral, already a vote? Being a veteran of this game not too surprising that you'd be fast, but this day 1 period doesn't end until next week... are you trying to speed thing up by getting people to vote?

Meh, maybe and maybe not. I don't know him but I do know that 10 pages in is usually a lot of good evidence, which is when he started. After ten pages.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Keyshe, I agree that Zach and LTP are suspicious. But still, some haven't posted yet. We can't really, truly decide until everyone has posted.

However, I thought that it's to risky to be suspicious of one, but not the other, so I kept my eye on both, but in later posts I was just thinking it was Vergo and Charge being well....Vergo and Charge.

Yay, someone finally not judging me on my "aura" and "atmosphere". For those of you who don't know, Charge and I would love nothing better than to gather proof of each other's mafia-ness so we could be sure the other was dead by the end of the day. We just love each other that much. :)

t
hough about Charge and Vergo, I've concluded on something I wish to keep to myself, because if I'm wrong, it may cause the real Mafia to do this, and I think that if they could do it correctly, it would greatly aid them in winning this war. It's also something I'd like to keep to myself until I'm chosen to be Mafia, it's a good wildcard to have.

Oooooooh. Wonder what that could be....

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I was thinking along the same lines too. They could be masons, but a lot of people have been standing up for each other with so little information (visable, in-thread info), so I'm thinking not all of them can be masons. Some are definitely Mafia, and I'm going to gun for the scummiest ones :P

lol, I assume Axel told you about me? Or are you on another forum where I play Mafia at?

We can't really, truly decide until everyone has posted.

There sir, is where you are wrong. There are some lurkers, and there is a chance they might be Mafia, but the fact of the matter is that we have 18 players who have actually posted, and of the 24 players, 7 are scum. So there is a good chance that at least a few, if not all the 7 scummies have already posted, and we are bound to figure them out from the 13 pages of posts we already have. Not all of them, mind you, but at least one or two.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Xinnamin is the first person I found suspicious due to my belief that the reason she is acting laid back is to reduce all suspicion on herself, making herself seem like a townie. Then she made a post stating that she maybe laying low to reduce unneeded trouble causing further confusion between the townies. However, by the end of the post she stated her innocence again, but by repeating herself, and as I've said earlier on, I wouldn't feel that I'd need to repeat myself to get the point of my innocence across. The fact that this was barely related to the rest of the post in my opinion makes Xinnamin more suspicious in my eyes.
Repetition to get one's point across is part of human nature. Almost everyone here has done it in one way or another. And besides, the exact sentence I repeated was: "let's not try to find fault where there is none." It was a statement to be taken in general as a warning against chaotic accusations, which was what my post was addressing, but I can see how that would be misinterpreted incorrectly.

At any rate, I still see little reason to implicate anyone else as mafia. Zack and Viral certainly had me confused for a while, but it's hard to tell whether one was trying to raise confusion or if it was some kind of misunderstanding. Really wish the remaining members who haven't spoken up do so soon, so we can get a complete picture, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom