• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
'Ello peeps. Name's Mega, (THP's brother)

I've been doing some investigating on my own computer as a guest (Is that illegal? ...Probably not) And MK9's... well, let me put it into cat terms.

MK9 is a human, trying to let his own kitties do the work for him.

We are the kittens, MK9 has been tossing fish onto us and fight over it. MK9 has been helping a little bit, but he is causing some kind of confusion between us.

I say MK9 is the SK.

~Mega

Now that was 2 cents from my brother. And I really don't believe him. All MK9's been doing is finding the killer and scum. And accusing a few of us, but I have no clue... gee, I never knew this would be hard to find the scum and the killer.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
TreeHugger, your brother can't play, nor play for you =/

My FoS goes to other people who always points their FoS at others, which include Master Kokiri 9 and PJDEP. I know we are not supposed to trust each other but how many times must you do it in a single page? If you're that suspicious, then do something about it.

So, if I was to FoS you for not adding much to the debate, and fear-mongering, would you FoS me back?

Also, the last, bolded part of the quote, I assume that directed at me? Who said I am suspicious of you? I responded to 1 of your posts, and then asked you who you thought was scummy. Then you came up with a bull**** answer that you FoS people who are jumpy with their FoSes... Quite eager to try to defend yourself, eh?

K4King has caught my attention, he's trying to hard to shift the suspicion onto other people, thus, I'm keeping my eye on you along with the others mentioned. However, Charge and Vergo have removed themselves from that list from the posts I have read so far. I also believe that Xinnamin's more recent posts have made me believe that she may be Mafia even further.

TreeHugger, your brother can't play, nor play for you =/

So, if I was to FoS you for not adding much to the debate, and fear-mongering, would you FoS me back?

Also, the last, bolded part of the quote, I assume that directed at me? Who said I am suspicious of you? I responded to 1 of your posts, and then asked you who you thought was scummy. Then you came up with a bull**** answer that you FoS people who are jumpy with their FoSes... Quite eager to try to defend yourself, eh?

1. FoS me all you want. That still won't change anything by just pointing at me.
2. Do you see your name in that post? If you're that jumpy, maybe you're trying to hide some information.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
My FoS goes to other people who always points their FoS at others, which include Master Kokiri 9 and PJDEP. I know we are not supposed to trust each other but how many times must you do it in a single page? If you're that suspicious, then do something about it.

Now why exactly do I seem suspicious to you? What have I done to make myself seem that way? Also, unless I forgot something, your FoS on me is groundless. Sure, I used my Finger a couple times and raised suspicion, but still, I have been doing it sparingly.

In concerns to "Mega", either THP's brother or alter ego, I must rebutt that with a hearty laugh. I have been doing nothing to confuse people, on the contrary I have attempted to act as a sort of "Lens of Truth" to see through the webs of confusion laid by the Mafia and Serial Killer. Also, on the assumption that I am scum, how can you tell precisely what kind of scum I am? Sure, you could've used the process of elimination if it were much later in the game and only one kind of scum was left, but this is Day 1 and nobody has been lynched or nightkilled yet.

The fact that PJDEP was investigating info from outside of the thread makes me believe he is a townie, as of know, I believe I know who three of the townies out of the 24 are, PJDEP, Meego7 and myself.

TreeHuggerPanda, Viral is right, your brother can't play for you. He can read the thread if he likes, of course, and he can give you his opinions, but you're the only player between the two of you. ;)

What? It's not day 2. If it was Day 2 three people would've died by now, assuming the Serial Killer survived. Plus, Axle would've posted a "colorful" death scene marking the first night before putting up a colorful scene in which the Townies discover the remains of the night kills.
Yeah, it's not "Day 2" yet. I think he might have just meant days literally though, not the day periods within the game. But yeah, Day 2 doesn't start until Monday next week. ;)

It's suspicious because I was under the assumption that you knew all the rules well. And unless Axle posts a copy of that PM, I won't believe that story. Still, benefit of the doubt and I'll let it slide... for now. IGMEOY, PJDEP.
He did send that PM, and since it was early and it was an honest mistake, I let it slide. But do keep that in mind everyone: NO EDITING. ;)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
K4King has caught my attention, he's trying to hard to shift the suspicion onto other people, thus, I'm keeping my eye on you along with the others mentioned. However, Charge and Vergo have removed themselves from that list from the posts I have read so far. I also believe that Xinnamin's more recent posts have made me believe that she may be Mafia even further.
Well I'd love to know how defending myself from false accusations and warning against random suspicion that helps the mafia labels me as scum.

Now why exactly do I seem suspicious to you? What have I done to make myself seem that way? Also, unless I forgot something, your FoS on me is groundless. Sure, I used my Finger a couple times and raised suspicion, but still, I have been doing it sparingly.

Then get to the bottom of it of whatever it is you're trying to do.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
1. FoS me all you want. That still won't change anything by just pointing at me.
I see my last post went over your head...
=/

2. Do you see your name in that post? If you're that jumpy, maybe you're trying to hide some information.
Well you started out your paragraph by talking to me, then as you switched to talk about someone else, you still used the word 'you'.
lern2syntax

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The fact that PJDEP was investigating info from outside of the thread makes me believe he is a townie, as of know, I believe I know who three of the townies out of the 24 are, PJDEP, Meego7 and myself.

Why exactly does that make you think he's a Townie? He could very well be a newbie to the game and Mafia or the Serial Killer as easily as he could be a Townie. You may also be a newbie to the game, as am I, but not you seem more like an experienced player, or possibly a newbie player who knows what he's talkin' 'bout. *tries to resist the urge to link to a picture of Bill Cosby*

Rather suspicious if I say so myself.

Well I'd love to know how defending myself from false accusations and warning against random suspicion that helps the mafia labels me as scum.

You're repeating yourself to clear yourself of suspicion, if I were to try I'd post once and only once, I'd see no need to try and hammer the poijnt back even further....

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I know, but it's a mere speculation from him, he thought MK9 was the killer or scum, so he wanted me to post it, he's not helping me in anyway, I still don't trust him after he filled my bed sheets with some kind of cream. Now I'm back to logic.

MK9, I have a brother, and even then, why would I call my "alter ego" Mega? But I do not suspect you anymore, MK9. You've been trying to help us, but there's always that possibility of you lying, so in other words, you could be scum, but I'm not going to dwell within that. (no logical reason to)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Considering that English is my second language, I don't consider it as a priority.

Then why did you call me out for responding to your carelessly worded posts?

Its like walking into a bank with a gun and mask, and swearing your not trying to rob the place. You're just asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom