• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yeah, what's the point in false accusations...? *Sits back in chair eating Jaffa Cakes*

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
You know, before people start suspecting other people for "playing it cool" by laying low and stuff like that, I think people need to be reminded that real life exists. At any rate, my suspicions have not changed since my last post.

Exactly. For instance, I missed out on most of these last two pages because my little baby nephew was being born. However, not to say you are exempt from my suspicion just yet. You're acting too cool and uncaring, Xin.

Oh and just to let you guys know, my brother, Mega, is also playing (kind of) as me. Hey, if your sibling threatens you be left in a thunder storm for a little bit of taste of this game, wouldn't you let them play? ...I hate thunder storms...

Anyways, I take everyone off of my FoS list, no reason to accuse anyone until everyone posts.

Blaming it on your brother are ye? Do you even have a brother? :lol: Just kidding.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I'm waiting a bit to give the FoS, but if I had to pick three, it would be MK9,THP, and LTP. Still, not so sure about them. Link to Present is really suspicious because no matter what the people say, hey accuses them. THP for being all innocent like. And, of course MK9, for all the reasons others think.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Too cool and uncaring? Not a care in the world? Let's think about that for a second. How is it possible to immediately assign such a perceived attitude to the mafia or serial killer? Let us not forget that the townies outnumber the mafia, so it's more beneficial to the mafia to raise chaotic suspicion because the chances of the first lynching being a townie is high. Sure, the mafia may "lay low" to let the townies turn on themselves, but the townies may "lay low" to avoid stirring up too much unneeded trouble that will just benefit the mafia, especially since we're still pretty early in the investigation.

I'm going to withhold any further suspicions until more time has passed. Basically, as I said before, let's not try to find fault where there is none.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'm just pointing out some oddities as all. Epwna doesn't seem to care and has not helped at all with the investigation. After all, who asks an investigator for a Jaffa Cake, whatever that is, during an investigation? Whether it's Mafia code or just an obscure snack remains to be seen, I was just pointing it out.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

I wonder if someone already started voting off people?

No, not so far. So far we haven't seen anything of the sort. Remember, unlike LoZ.com, this is both a voting and discussion thread so if you ever see something like Vote: Player X, you know that you just saw a vote.

Either you are simply a newbie to the game or you are a Mafia/Serial Killer trying to stir up confusion with supposed ignorance (It's happened before on other Mafia games).

Remember to read and make sure you understand the rules.

IGMEOY, Zackie.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I wonder if someone already started voting off people?

No, not so far. So far we haven't seen anything of the sort. Remember, unlike LoZ.com, this is both a voting and discussion thread so if you ever see something like Vote: Player X, you know that you just saw a vote.

Either you are simply a newbie to the game or you are a Mafia/Serial Killer trying to stir up confusion with supposed ignorance (It's happened before on other Mafia games).

IGMEOY, Zackie.

IGMEOY, Zackie.

Considering I said I might be a bit confused when I signed up for this, it shouldn't have been a surprise.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Hmmmmmm? Who says I haven't done any analysis?
Care to share? Your only making yourself look like scum when you do this, rather than Vergo. =/

After reading the last 10 pages multiple times (and indexing major events), I'm going to vote for ChargeWithSword.
Early in the game, he calls out Ikana for trying to peacekeep. Says peacekeeper are more likely to be scum that people who entice chaos. He says this twice, not just once. Maybe he is trying to cover up his actions, or that of his Mafia buddy, PJDEP, who has been FoSing and tossing fire at everyone in his way.
Now usually, I'd think this is a coincidence, but in two occasions, CwS defends PJ. Once in his theory post, saying PJ is most likely innocent, and again I think it was after MK9 posted a piece about PJ (among others). So to me it seems he is helping out his buddy, and tossing suspicions at others.
CwS also said he was suspicious of Xin in his long theory post, after Xin and PJ started tossing suspicions at each other. His reasons for suspecting Xin? The same as PJ's reasons; her 'innocuous, laid back attitude'.

Now, if you want quotes, I can easily deliver them. Like I said, I got your major moves indexed.
So with that, there are too many connections between CwS and PJ. I believe they are both scum.

Vote: ChargewithSword

What have you got in your defence, CwS?

Also, for those saying its too early to vote; we are 10 pages/140+ posts deep into the game... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom