• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'd really like to participate in Mafia, but I am a total newbie to the game. Is there any chance that a Beginner's Mafia would be starting up soon?

Most games are a mix if different skill levels. I don't think we have official beginners mafia games anywhere (feel free to call me out if I'm wrong), but you can sign up for the next game. Welcome to Mafia!

I think most people will agree with me, but it's time to prune the list.

I'll be sending out PMs to the mods and co-mods asking if they're still interested in modding the game they have on the list. Some users are banned and other are MIA so if I have no response in 7 days, those games will be removed from the list.

Sound good to everyone?
Soudns good to me.
Anyway, my name's on there and I didn't get a PM, so, to save you the time, yes, I still want to mod my game.
While I'm at it, co-mod advertising. Who wants to be one?

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
PMs just got sent now (no need to respond DekuNut).
Atty needs to post her confirm here for her game (PM box is full).
Xyphon and JucieJ don't exist anymore so if the co-mods of their games want to do that specific game, that's cool (that is if the co-mods are not already on the list for their own personal game). Otherwise those games will be taken off.

Deadline is in just over a month: July 12/13 :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Eh, confirming my Xenoblade Chronicles theme here just in case it needs to be. I don't mind it being put near the bottom, though.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
At the moment, I have no idea. Not sure if I'm gonna bother coming back to do AA Mafia, or if I would even have time, although I want to. I'll deliberate for a bit and post again later. If I haven't by the deadline, assume I have been kidnapped am just not going to do it.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
OP updated as of June 17th, 2014, 7:05pm EST

If you've asked to take your game off, I'm leaving it all there and all unconfirmed games will be removed at one time, at the end of the deadline.
If you've sent me a PM before the above date stamped, and I haven't confirmed your game, please resend as I must have missed it (or repost the request). Thank you :)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I know a decent amount of this thread is me changing theams but I decided since many have sceen the set up of my p4 I'd switch to p3

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So, I am here to confirm my Mafia the Gathering game is still in the works and will be played whenever that comes around. In the meantime, Xyphon has asked me to go ahead and run the Smash mafia as well as a kind of Sub mod thing, since I am co mod of it anyway. We'll be ready to start that one up as soon as Members VS Mods is over.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So, I am here to confirm my Mafia the Gathering game is still in the works and will be played whenever that comes around. In the meantime, Xyphon has asked me to go ahead and run the Smash mafia as well as a kind of Sub mod thing, since I am co mod of it anyway. We'll be ready to start that one up as soon as Members VS Mods is over.

Guessing that this is the next theme. Looking forward to it! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom