• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Okay, now that Kid Icarus is done... I'm going to go ahead and claim another theme right away. :P

Fused and I have been planning a... Zelda Games mafia. Kind of. We've been calling it CD-i mafia, even though it's not really. Just put us on the list, please. He's obviously my co-mod. XD

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I want to run a Team Fortress 2: Mann vs Machine game, but I'll probably need a comod. Any takers?

Is that a Fig volunteering or a Fig liking my idea...?

Last edited:
Since Axle's been on hiatus for a while, and Xyphon isn't coming back, it's probably safe to say that Rachel can go on with Animal Crossing. Unless Linkdude wants to do Smash Bros by himself, not sure about the protocol on that though.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Since Axle's been on hiatus for a while, and Xyphon isn't coming back, it's probably safe to say that Rachel can go on with Animal Crossing. Unless Linkdude wants to do Smash Bros by himself, not sure about the protocol on that though.

Xyphon is here.... in spirit! How dare you say that.

Also Libk all ready modded his game a few weeks back; it's only fair that we move on.

Mods vs Members please. I can't wait to kill all of you.

I'm gonna talk to Draco and start working on the sign up thread for Members/Mods. Is this okay with everybody?

Edit: I actually think it's already done. No promises, but it should be up by the end of the night.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
With Fate/Zero having reached its completion, I'd like to officially stake my claim for a Xenoblade Mafia theme, set for take off in the year 2054! ...And maybe even sooner than that.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I think most people will agree with me, but it's time to prune the list.

I'll be sending out PMs to the mods and co-mods asking if they're still interested in modding the game they have on the list. Some users are banned and other are MIA so if I have no response in 7 days, those games will be removed from the list.

Sound good to everyone?

Pen

The game is on!
I think most people will agree with me, but it's time to prune the list.

I'll be sending out PMs to the mods and co-mods asking if they're still interested in modding the game they have on the list. Some users are banned and other are MIA so if I have no response in 7 days, those games will be removed from the list.

Sound good to everyone?

Sounds grand to me! :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom