• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords (sign-up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Welcome back to the lettered Mafia series! This next game will have a theme of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords!

I'm looking for about 15-20 people although depending on turnout this limit may be raised/lowered. Please have some prior experience with Mafia games before signing up as this is an "expert" level game. You may be refused if you do not have prior experience. Also, this is not connected to the numbered Mafia games, but rather to the lettered series that started with Kybyrian's "PokeMafia". You can participate in both games at once as far as I know.

-Players-
1) Zenox
2) Xinnamin
3) Josh
4) Kazumi
5) Erebea
6) Raindrop14
7) Thareous
8) Darknut_Hunter
9) Kybyrian
10) A Link In Time
11) Dracomajora
12) Pendio
13) Rachel
14) Viral Maze
15) TheMasterSword
16) Keeseman
17) PokaLink
18) Durion
19) PK Flash
20) GirlWithAFairy

The game is now full, but you may still sign up to be an alternate should someone drop out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Is this for real? Because it didn't take long to get the next one up at all.

I'm definitely in.

Austin

Austin
Is this for real? Because it didn't take long to get the next one up at all.

I'm definitely in.

This is real, but it isn't connected to the numbered games and isn't coordinated with those people. I actually only recently found out the regular Mafia game just ended lol. They may have yet another game coming up, I don't know.

You're all welcome, of course.

Kirino

Tatakae
Whoa...that was fast. All the old Mafia players are coming back. Austin's modding too. I'm definitely in. This should be pretty interesting.

Rachel

be vigitant
I'll sign up. I dropped out of the FMA one because I had a lot of schoolwork and couldn't keep up, but if you'd let me I'll be active in this one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom