• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

mafia champs season 11

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
we are invited to mafia champs season 11 feel free to read the following for information on what that is

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gi9t5baFa-DTjtB_d0ntrVzsrZU4SVm3OiSg4iWT21E/edit?usp=sharing

if anyone is interested in participating indicate as such in this thread and if there is more than one person we can do a vote to determine who to send. I'll tentatively say signups for this should be finalized by april 7th. If we have multiple people by that point we'll do a round of voting that'll last about a week.

gUyS cAn I bE tHe RePrEsEnTiTiVe??

no but seriously, this is cool
Personally, I wouldn't say absolutely not if you think it'd be fun, even knowing you've never played, but I do think it's best to warn people unfamiliar that it is a huge commitment, time-wise. Champs games are very very active, to the point where I believe people having to take time off work to keep up with them isn't super uncommon, so if you volunteer, you'd best be prepared to be thrown straight into the deep end.

I'm waiting for DW's game to start...
Find me three more players

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Let' throw Storm into the fray! lol
Im banned from MafiaUniverse games
I mean if each representative made a game for the fray I'd be down and just watch all these champs have to play CHAMPIONSHIP OF CHAOS MAFIA

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Im banned from MafiaUniverse games
I mean if each representative made a game for the fray I'd be down and just watch all these champs have to play CHAMPIONSHIP OF CHAOS MAFIA
If you dont mind me asking, but why are you banned?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't imagine it is a very accomodating environment for new players but i also have no issues sending a new player, assuming they want to go.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
If you dont mind me asking, but why are you banned?
first game i played there had a 20 post limit a day

i counted my posts. and had 25, and was promptly booted. i still get emails for "BANNED REDEMPTION MAFIA" or something. I'd rather not do it there. if i go we lose immediately. they call me Day 1 Lynch Storm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom