• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

mafia champs season 11

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its rulebreaking and hurts the integrity of the game. Some form of punishment is understandable, though a warning or short ban seems more appropriate for a new user

thesunfan was the highlight in a few seasons, I think
I think he even became part of the champs council there or something?

but he was representing another community rather than ZD

Does thesunfan still play mafia? I've only played 2 games with him and I was very impressed with his reads. I remember in the game I played with him he was an independent and he had like 8 town reads who were all town and all the mafia were in his scum reads and null reads.

Does thesunfan still play mafia? I've only played 2 games with him and I was very impressed with his reads. I remember in the game I played with him he was an independent and he had like 8 town reads who were all town and all the mafia were in his scum reads and null reads.
thesunfan was the highlight in a few seasons, I think
I think he even became part of the champs council there or something?

but he was representing another community rather than ZD
I do think I made the finals representing ZD, not 100% sure, though. I made the finals representing another community, too, so it gets a bit confusing. Whatever name Adrian goes by here; he represented ZD and made the finals one year that I was also in the finals.

I am basically fully retired from playing. I'm glad that's your image of me, Jinjo, you should keep it that way and never change it.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
first game i played there had a 20 post limit a day

i counted my posts. and had 25, and was promptly booted. i still get emails for "BANNED REDEMPTION MAFIA" or something. I'd rather not do it there. if i go we lose immediately. they call me Day 1 Lynch Storm
MU auto blocks you from posting when you hit cap lol

I do think I made the finals representing ZD, not 100% sure, though. I made the finals representing another community, too, so it gets a bit confusing. Whatever name Adrian goes by here; he represented ZD and made the finals one year that I was also in the finals.

I am basically fully retired from playing. I'm glad that's your image of me, Jinjo, you should keep it that way and never change it.
Yeah, I remember when we played in the MU Championship Finals together. I think that was back in 2019, the year Beck won. Talk about a throwback.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
hey, can someone else do this? As much as I would like too, I don't have enough time to do it. Thanks :)

I haven't played mafia in a bit but if you can't find somebody else I am not banned on the site and would be willing to rep ZD again if literally nobody else that is able to go wants to

if you'll forgive me for only jumping in for this and accept that on top of never being good I would also now be rusty lol

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm fine with it
if nobody else responds by sunday its yours

edit: though to be clear i also don't care if we end up sending anyone, so don't force yourself or anything if you don't want to do it

Ragnarokio

fext will be our representative for season 11

if anybody is willing to act as a backup you presumably have until the 20th to setup up

Ragnarokio

stay safe out there friend, and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom