• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
WHAT! NOBODY WILL TAKE BACK THEIR VOTE AND YES I AM BAD AT DEFENDING MYSELF. IM NOT FREAKIN MAFIA. Now I'm being serious about this. A lot of you will say this is completly unnessesary but I'm not mafia!!!!!! How long will it take for me to convince you all I''m not mafia. For the thir time I'm not mafia. I could go on forever about this topic of me not being mafia. It's outragous!!!!! I will bet all of you a million dollars or anything (friendly bet) that when I get lynched I will be nothing! I know how mafia works in picking roles. The best players and some that are a little experienced are mafia!!!! Since I posted on the sign-up thread I haven't played before I would not be picked as mafia!!!!!!!! Half of you belive I'm a townie, so don't vote for me!!!!! Thats all I have to say.

David

But you called me here...
WHAT! NOBODY WILL TAKE BACK THEIR VOTE AND YES I AM BAD AT DEFENDING MYSELF. IM NOT FREAKIN MAFIA. Now I'm being serious about this. A lot of you will say this is completly unnessesary but I'm not mafia!!!!!! How long will it take for me to convince you all I''m not mafia. For the thir time I'm not mafia. I could go on forever about this topic of me not being mafia. It's outragous!!!!! I will bet all of you a million dollars or anything (friendly bet) that when I get lynched I will be nothing! I know how mafia works in picking roles. The best players and some that are a little experienced are mafia!!!! Since I posted on the sign-up thread I haven't played before I would not be picked as mafia!!!!!!!! Half of you belive I'm a townie, so don't vote for me!!!!! Thats all I have to say.

How could you possibly know how picking roles works? Roles are chosen completely at random. There is no "pattern" or system to the selection. Random integers, Boolean formulas, and multiple other types of random processes are used to choose people's roles at random. If the mod just choose who he wanted to be Mafia, it would be completely unfair. You cannot prove that you are not mafia purely off of the fact that you are inexperienced. N00bs can be Mafia if the computer chooses them. You absolutely cannot assume that the best people and the experienced people are mafia. I assure you that not all of the experienced people in this game are Mafia. So don't make claims that you cannot support.

green goron

Best of the Gorons

Hero of Music is right the roles are chosen at random. The most experienced player can be townie and a newbie can be mafia. There are instances where first timers have been mafia. If all experienced players were mafia there is no way townies could win.

I give up. Don't replace me just let me die.

EBWODP Also @hom I was trying to make a point.

Just because you're probably going to be lynched don't give up. Just try to give a good defense and maybe people will unvote for you.

Ya gotta be kidding me? Seriously? There's no point in signing up for Mafia if you're just going to quit because you're under fire from the members playing.

That's the thing, I can't give a good defence....
That's why I said try. How do you know you can't make a good defense? How do you not know that if you give us a defense we may actually believe it, or take our votes back down to FoS's? You can't be a pessimist in this game.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I hope you're not serious.

The best players and some that are a little experienced are mafia!!!! Since I posted on the sign-up thread I haven't played before I would not be picked as mafia!!!!!!!!
Nope. I used Random.org to choose who gets what role. Everyone has the exact same chance of being mafia or town.

-------
Tally:

Linksbro321: 8 (Axle the Beast, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Turo602)
Axle the Beast: 2 (Baysiderulez, Linksbro321)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Pocket Asian, Kazumi, Sasuke Uchiha, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Zelda's_Child, Din Akera, Zack125, Meego7, Keyshe, Green Goron, DracoMajora

Takes 12 votes to lynch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

EBWODP Also @hom I was trying to make a point.
... I don't see anything that says you take this game very seriously... giving when things get tough is prof. Now I have been fair here, and have posted my concerns on lynching you and have ask other to think about it, but I am unhappy with your responses, from panicking to claiming most of who is voting for you are Mafia to says Axle has to be. Axle could easily be townie as Mafia. Him singling you out because you are are seen as a dangerous townie isn't the first time he has done this, you have been hurting the game. Just like Elfen from Mafia 2, Axle was townie... And then saying you are quitting when only one person says the are not changing their vote. You can just say sorry for mistakes in this game and then are safe. Some just get you killed and it's your own fault. All you can do is learn from them and do better next time... The sad thing is if you really are just a townie... you have hurt us, and put us at rick of the mafia winning now, you've done just what Cucco had done... every one has been distracted by your posts and all the time for this day has gone into you, either for you lynch or defense. I can't see things getting better if you survive to another day... but more repeats of the same...

Coming from you I take that as a compliment.
Actually, your brother TELLS people they need to vote for Linksbro. I'm not pin pointing anyone in particular and saying Hey YOU over there... You need to vote for this person, because they are a town, but a danger to society... A stupid town provides ground cover... I see no reason to take them out. Theres still also a chance he has been assigned a special role, and lo and behold you let Axle kill our doctor. That's the risk you take when you go and kill an obvious town.
Axle the Beast said:
Vote: linksbro321
I strongly encourage more votes for him so we can get this game back on track.
Quoted for evidence.
Well Link has said he is a normal townie and is usless himself, so unless he has been lying about being townie, I doubt he has a role. Yes I know what Axle said, recommending voting Link off . But looking here you are also trying to get others to see your point and WHY just as much.---
I see bandwagoning. So I'm just going to go with my gut. Axle isn't good for the townies. He does not have their best interest at heart. his premise for voting linksbro is that he is a moron and shall be eliminated to spare us further embarrassment. This isn't healthy for the town. Therefore.

Vote: Axle the Beast
I did say I see your point already, but I do understand and some what agree with Link being a problem, Axle isn't wrong there. But it is mostly the fault of Link and Cucco's who have moved things away from discussions about the Mafia (if he is really townie). The Mafia really aren't going to go for a townie the helps them, and do you really see Link being much help in finding them on later days? Other then Axle, who else do you think are suspect?

I am also worried about how easy it is for Axle make what he wants, happen. Very dangerous if he is Mafia (or make too many mistakes)... how many of the votes for Link were thought out and not on the bandwagon? It wouldn't be a problem if everyone was reading, thinking and investigating on their own...

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
That's exactly it, everyone was voting me right after Axle. Why? I don't know. Also I've said I'm sorry a lot but everybody just ignores it. After rethinking everything I think I'll do this:
Unvote: Axle the Beast
Also what did I do to make people vote agianst me? And how does random posting hurt us townies?

I am also worried about how easy it is for Axle make what he wants, happen. Very dangerous if he is Mafia (or make too many mistakes)... how many of the votes for Link were thought out and not on the bandwagon? It wouldn't be a problem if everyone was reading, thinking and investigating on their own...

exactly. Everyone who had voted for Cucco Power, when their votes were negated followed axle on over to Linksbro. "What the leader does we should do" I'd honestly rather have you all vote for me. I've expressed the desire about not wanting to play, but am doing so until I respectfully die (either by lynching or mafia's hand -or i suppose any 3rd party that may be playing-) You have such a willing canidate... and I cant even seem to get more then a FoS to save my life.

Take me instead. Let me die for Linksbro. Give him a second chance.

It's always been bugging me, actually, that Baysiderulez's attitude about this game is "kill me now". It makes me uncomfortable, and something we really don't need later on in the game. She can be easily killed later on when there are fewer of us townies, if she lasts that long, and we don't need that. We can always vote for her since she is willing to die and get that kind of attitude out of the game, however, Jo knows how to play Mafia, and can help us if a townie.

Also, this quote of hers:
Baysiderulez said:
As for all who are suspicious of me, Kill me I dare you.
makes me uncomfortable as well. The last game I played, Round 2, we had someone who said things exactly like that. When we lynched that person, she flipped town. But that's not to say that she's automatically a townie just because a similarity like that.

I don't know what to do, so I will at least do this:
FoS: Baysiderulez
Happy now, Jo?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
That's exactly it, everyone was voting me right after Axle. Why? I don't know. Also I've said I'm sorry a lot but everybody just ignores it. After rethinking everything I think I'll do this:
Unvote: Axle the Beast
Also what did I do to make people vote agianst me? And how does random posting hurt us townies?
Not everyone voted for you just because of Axle. And there has been a lot of reasons said why they voted, they make sense too.
Hero of Music
Hazel 1
Hazel 2
Axle

Posting useless post are distracting, and shifts the talking into useless spam. Also is very distracting and makes you untrust worthy, it looks like mafia or that you don't really care to play or at least not take the game seriously enough to really help.
It seems like you have blinders on and didn't even see my posts to and about you Link...
My last post
another one
And I don't think you saw this at all...

exactly. Everyone who had voted for Cucco Power, when their votes were negated followed axle on over to Linksbro. "What the leader does we should do" I'd honestly rather have you all vote for me. I've expressed the desire about not wanting to play, but am doing so until I respectfully die (either by lynching or mafia's hand -or i suppose any 3rd party that may be playing-) You have such a willing canidate... and I cant even seem to get more then a FoS to save my life.

Take me instead. Let me die for Linksbro. Give him a second chance.
You've ignored most of my post Bay.

No I read your post, I just bother to reply to the entire post. Didn't feel like it required me to do so. I just find it interesting that you all would vote off an obvious town... But leave someone like me (an unknown quantity) alone. Are you that scared of the unknown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom