• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

LoZ Characater Most Like You?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Din- lover of dance (though I don't actually know how to dance, I still enjoy moving my body and performing moves of grace). I also love changes- be them seasonal or otherwise. Also, we share long red hair tied back in a pony tail.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Hm..
I would say Zelda, because:
I give advises to my friends frequently (in real life, not sure if on internet) when they're upset. I am also calm like her. Sometimes, she's that one little "damsel in distress" kinda girl, but she uses her powers and wisdom to oppose and disagree to bad things. I am sometimes also like that too.

Skunk

Floof
"You are....Shiek!! You are the remaending Shiekah tribe. Mysterious...You have many secrets. You help out when you can and have mad martial arts skills. You're an amazing fighter and a powerful ally. CongratulaionS!"
That's what I got on a personality test, so I guess Sheik o.o

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Me and Tingle have a lot in common, I think.
Oddly enough, I'm a 35 year old man who wants to be a fairy, too.

ILU

i luv u
I really can't think of one that's like me. I mean, there are a few with some similarities.... I'm way girly like Agitha, but I hate bugs. I cry and get very upset when I can't help people like Ilia, but I don't have her fiery side and I'm terrified of horses.

....I guess I'm mostly like the guy from the fishing pond. My back is always itchy. :/

I would be have to be the happy mask salesman for two reasons. One is have a temper issue sometimes but get over it easily. and i try to find ways to help people but it always turns to trouble (think of him saving MM so that people wouldnt tamper with evil then BAM it gets stolen and the world is ending.)

S

sheikah

I'm like the mail man. All i seem to care about is work and nothing else. I'm all business and when I have a task I will complete it no matter what. You will get your letter as long as I'm on the job! And I run fast and always say "yah!"

Impa (SS) I call you on your crap and hold you to high standards because I can see the potential in everyone. I'm loyal and do not have an egocentric world-view. Sometimes things must be done at the expense of an individual's desires for the greater good of his/her fellows.

Midna Sometimes you love me, sometimes you hate me, and sometimes I'm just a smart***. Eventually, though, if I hurt you, I apologize because deep-down I'm a good person. Plus my hair is naturally red/blonde and I always feel most comfortable at night.

Anju Often humble and always waiting for my true love.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom