• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I had nothing to do with the scene last night, at

Players alive:
Pendio
ALiT
The Marshal
Keyshe
HoT
Thareous
Rachel (me)
Big Octo
PokaLink
pkfroce
Pan
Musicfan
Mido

Confirmed town:
Musicfan
Pan (pretty much confirmed, am I right?)

claimed town:
Thareous (doctor)
Pendio (recycler)
Rachel (me, Town Fellowship mason group leader)
AliT (double voter)

Others:
HoT
Keyshe
BO
Mido
PokaLink **I think PokaLink (I apologize for calling you a she, PokaLink!!) might be a lyncher, or maybe scum desperately trying to bus a scum buddy to get credibility with the town. Look at all the times he voted for Big Octo, right from the start. The points have been made already and I think it's a good theory
pkfroce
The Marshal

I can recruit a maximum of 3 Vanilla Townies for a total of 5 in my group, I recruited just one so far and I guess I can assume that there are two more vanilla townies floating around in addition to the one already in my group who I don't think I can identify.

Four players left 'unknown'. There should be a Frodo in there, I don't know if Frodo would be a Vanilla Townie or a power role. Which means that a claimed townie really HAS to be lying, right? 20 players would normally mean 5 mafia but probably 3 or 4 because of the Wraith leader and recruits. Draco is dead, which means that there should be, in my opinion I guess, 2 or 3 mafia left, the Wraith leader, and a few recruits by this point (unless the Wraith leader is restricted to VTs like I am, or to recruiting every other night or something) It looks like there wasn't a recruit last night, because the 'Morgul blade was broken'. If the broken blade doesn't have to do with the Dreaming role, then maybe the cult leader tried to recruit scum?

Or maybe one or more of the claimed townies was/were recruited to the Wraiths? Once recruited a player would lose the previous role, I think. It depends on what Keeseman decided, really.

Thareous, don't protect me. I'm bulletproof.
5 in your group? Don't you mean 4? :/ Who is your team mate if it's five?

Christewks was VT, and so was Mellow, that leaves two VTs left maybe? That would be really scary if the Wraiths could infect already confirmed roles.. claimed players... Good luck guys.

Inactives post fast or your modkilled, today is the deadline, that or some one vote extension just so they can and hammer after they make their five.

ED:
lol ninja'ed
I suggest that if we are going to lynch Keyshe, atleast don't hammer her so everyone (myself included) can get their 5 posts.

Anyway, we seem to have forgotten the whole lyncher thing. Depending on today's results, and Pokalink isn't modkilled, I suggest we revise the whole thing.
Well, Saruman is a wizard which could explain the illusion and also had a rather large dispute with Gandalf. Also Saruman knows that Gandalf has powers. This could lead towards the idea that the scum could know who Gandalf is.

Long story short, can Pokalink be Saruman and trying to kill Gandalf?
Yes, Saruman and Gandalf was one of the pars of lyncher/lynchy I thought of. Though I didn't think either BO or Poka could have been Gandalf. I thought Rachel was all this before she claimed.

Last edited:
Oh and I forgot to ask.

What is this entire wraith thing? Are they considered scum, or what?
And if this entire wraith thing actually exists how would they not be scum?

Or are they believed to be that second mason/cult group?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Can you explain?

Also, something I forgot. Keyshe, there IS a Town Mason-cult. The Fellowship. It has been confirmed by the mod in one of the day scenes I believe. Not sure which one, but yeah. Your theory is flawed there. Also, when you said she talked about a third part group, she was talking about the Fellowship also. So... Yeah... :I

I think it's too late, I do believe I was hammered on lol. It's ok, play safe guys you can still win this. I wanted to take a mafia with me too T_T. All game man... no takers...
Remember even IF I had flipped mafia the Wraith's blade is still in the Keesman's day scene. So unless Pendio targeted me with his oneshot and HE'S the wraith,... but that still means they are a team... Maybe he is just mafia and she is Wraith?

Oh and I forgot to ask.

What is this entire wraith thing? Are they considered scum, or what?
And if this entire wraith thing actually exists how would they not be scum?

Or are they believed to be that second mason/cult group?

Ringwraiths are dark agents of Sauron who ceaselessly pursue the Ringbearer (in this case, Frodo) and are bidden to return the One Ring to their master. In the game, they are speculated to be members of the Third Party cult, but I think that one may just be a Mafia Goon. The other, however, will be the Witch King of Angmar, the owner of the Morgul Blade was found in the Night scene; no doubt he has a power role as well.

Concerning the issue with PokaLink, I'm entirely willing to believe that they are Saruman and that their target, the Lynchee (Big Octo?), is Gandalf. If that's the case, then I'll protect Big Octo Tonight.

EBBED

Don't know why I quoted those extra posts... xD

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Some time the forum bugs and grab post you had mult quoted before, and undid it.
Yeah third party usually is still scum if they are destructive to the town. Like Serial killer and the cult/Wraiths would count too. Lyncher isn't seen as scum I don't think, but can be harmful is they help mafia.

@Thareous

Yeah, I figured that they are the Nazguls.

Thing is, shouldn't they be completely on the mafia's side instead of 3rd party?
They could be there to counter the Fellowship. Or are they 3rd party becouse otherwise the mafia would eventually become too overpowered?
Just as the town can't trust the "Fellowship" without being proven to be pro-town, the same way mafia can't trust the wraiths to be on their side.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That make actual sence if poka dose get mod killed at 8 we can deside what to do with octo.
Also the only town that seems like it would be mod killed is pancake. -Maybe draco could replace him :eyeroll:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Imma wait a little while to declare twilight because of daylight savings, or whatever, just in case (I really don't know how that thing works).

Whelp, it's twilight.

People who didn't make enough posts:
Mido
Pancake
PokaLink

Prepare yourselves... I'll post the scene ASAP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom