• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Also it doesn't count as two usually until the lynch is secured. Day tallies wont show it. Was she meaning yesterday, with Fused?

Most likely she meant Today, where Alit's votes were either against myself, previously, or LittleGumball, currently. Assuming that Alit is a Double-Voter at all, he's using his ability sparingly so that the lynches aren't rushed. Actually, the only time that he utilized the second vote is when he wanted to tie the tally between him and someone else on Day 2 I believe, as he explained in an earlier post. So I guess that sorta confirms his role, but I don't entirely know.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
EBWODP:
YEah... I don't see it NOT being counted
Vote Tally:

fused_shadows: 5 (pkfroce, Pendio, musicfan, Thareous, LittleGumball)
PokaLink: 3 (fused_shadows, Mellow Ezlo, Mido)
Pendio: 2 (A Link In Time, Dracomajora)
Fuse still had more votes so... I don't get what Rachel means.

EBWODP:
Most likely she meant Today, where Alit's votes were either against myself, previously, or LittleGumball, currently. Assuming that Alit is a Double-Voter at all, he's using his ability sparingly so that the lynches aren't rushed. Actually, the only time that he utilized the second vote is when he wanted to tie the tally between him and someone else on Day 2 I believe, as he explained in an earlier post. So I guess that sorta confirms his role, but I don't entirely know.
So you think he might not be a Double-Voter? I'm sure it's been prove at least twice now. I'll go look but he saved himself, and then him and Rachel(?) evened the votes on the Fuse/Pendio day 3.

EBWODP:
Yep, he's used it twice, when he saved himself D2 and D3here It's only shows up only when the lynch/no-lynch is finalized.

EBWODP:

PancakeSamurai-- needs 3 more or we lose him.
LittleGumball-- needs 3 more or we lose her.
Mido-- needs to post 4 more times (he lost one post though)
The Marshal-- needs to post 5 more time or we lose him
Rachel-- needs to post 3 more times (she lost one post though)
PokaLink-- needs 4 more (he lost one post though)
Heroine of Time--needs to post 3 more times or we lose her (I think we lost one of her posts)

Last edited:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Hey guys, I'm back! ^^ I feel like I've missed so much, but I should be able to catch up and post the night scene when the day ends tomorrow.

Thank you so much, Viral!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Seems were are not getting to get anything done today, and I'm wary of Gumball being inactive after her strong performance in Legacy One.

Vote: LG
It’s marching season, most of my days are tied up.

Vote: LittleGumball

You were the last to vote for Fused. What was your reasoning?
The way he kept hounding Draco, mostly, also because he wouldn’t listen to anyone else. In hindsight I can see why :P But yeah, it was a mistake, really. I’ll admit it looks pretty sketch haha. What was catching me was that he kept insisting and insisting that Pendio and Draco were equally scummy, but he would rather pick Draco and I couldn’t understand why.

And about that list of people I trust -- like I said, I don't want people to use that in order to manipulate me or take things the wrong way, know what I'm sayin? And I never said how long it was ;)

I think it's strange that Octo says that Musicfan is acting scummy, if there's one person you don't put pressure on, it's a CONFIRMED townie.

Big Octo

=^)
I think it's strange that Octo says that Musicfan is acting scummy, if there's one person you don't put pressure on, it's a CONFIRMED townie.

I've mentioned how it's still possible to act scummy even if you're town, and I've also mentioned how I know he's town. I was curious as to why he thought I was suspicious, and now I know why.

Well yes, I admit I am inactive.

But lets make something that would help everyone, why not ask me a question or two?
Preferably on a given situation.

And while you are at it, ask the other inactives too.

Musicfan

the shadow mage

But lets make something that would help everyone, why not ask me a question or two?

Do you belive thar is town
What do you think of BO
(twords every one)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

Do you belive thar is town
What do you think of BO
(twords every one)

And additionally, Marshal, what are your thoughts on LittleGumball?

Rachel

be vigitant
Ohh, okay. To clarify, I meant that ALiT was on the vote tally but the total number of votes for that person didn't account for his 'double-vote'. I was a doublevoter once and I don't think my double votes got visibly counted in the vote tally in that game, so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom