• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Sorry, guys, I've been having some computer issues - since it decided to be a stuck up ***** - so I probably won't get the next day started for another 24 hours or so. So, if you haven't PM'd me your night actions yet, you still have a bit of time. Apologies again for the delay.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
So panckae how close is your game to being done(in-terms of set up?) ^_^ never played a roll madness game.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
3 if the third is a beginners/mini I'm quite sure is what was agreed to (with rules in place for what constitutes as a beginners game to be decided by us)

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Are we allowed to night spam?

tumblr_inline_mm791kX2K81rop2u8.gif

Naw, I'm just kidding. You can post random stuff, as long as the spam isn't too excessive.

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam wonderful spam!

Kirino

Tatakae
3 if the third is a beginners/mini I'm quite sure is what was agreed to (with rules in place for what constitutes as a beginners game to be decided by us)

3 games of any type is what was agreed to, while removing the distinction between beginner and regular games in the queue, and it's how we've been functioning for a while. So yeah, Rainy should be starting now.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
The first night was rather tense, with everyone going their separate ways, and constantly watching their backs. Some tried to rest, but none could close their eyes in fear of what evils lurked in the dark.

At the darkest hour, a loud, piercing scream rang out in the dark. All covered their ears, and not one dared to approach the source to discover what had created it.

Yet when everyone met again at dawn, not a soul missing. None had died during the night. Some let out a sigh of relief, and hands loosened on their respective weapons.

Thus, the second day began.

The Living:
Big Octo
PancakeSamurai
Dracomajora
fused_shadows
LittleGumball
TSter the Great
musicfan
justac00lguy
Pendio
Mido
A Link In Time
The Marshal
Johnny Sooshi
pkfroce
Thareous
Rachel
PokaLink
Heroine of Time
Ventus Keyshe

The Dead:
christewks - Arwen Undómiel, Townie (lynched Day 1)

Keyshe will be replacing Ventus from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom