• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Final Vote Tally
PancakeSamurai: 1 (PokaLink)
LittleGumball: 1 (Marshal)
Pendio: 1 (Mido)
Raindrop14: 1 (Draco)
A Link In Time: 2 (fused, christewks)
The Marshal: 1 (LG)
Fused_shadows: 3 (Ventus, pkfroce, Pancake)
pkfroce: 1 (music)
Christewks: 5 (Big Octo, Pendio, TSter the Great, ALIT)

Not Voting: Johnny Sooshi, Heroine of Time, Rachel, justac00lguy, Thareous

The first day of the council, oddly enough, started out with much merry making, but eventually turned to seriousness as tensions grew. This was largely due to one member, who acted arrogantly, claiming to be smarter than the rest of the group. The final votes were gathered, and the decision was made. christewks was to be lynched.

As the group approached christewks, forcing him towards the edge of a cliff, he let out a sigh. “This is what I wanted,” he told the group, searching for a certain face, but was not able to distinguish it. “My love, wherever you are, always know…” he said, smiling oddly:

“I’m still smarter than you.”

christewks stepped off the edge, accepting his fate. As this happened, what seemed to be a star fell to the floor, and shattered into a thousand silvery pieces. A few realised what this meant, but the truth was confirmed when the body was found.

christewks was actually Arwen Undómiel (a Vanilla Townie).

The Living:
Big Octo
PancakeSamurai
Dracomajora
fused_shadows
LittleGumball
TSter the Great
musicfan
justac00lguy
Pendio
Raindrop14
A Link In Time
The Marshal
Johnny Sooshi
pkfroce
Thareous
Rachel
PokaLink
Mido
Ventus

The Dead:
christewks - Arwen Undómiel, Townie (lynched Day 1)

Night 1 Begins!

Night ends on Thursday, 8:00 AM EST. Power roles, PM me your night actions by then; if they are late, they will not count.

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
As the group approached christewks, forcing him towards the edge of a cliff, he let out a sigh. “This is what I wanted,” he told the group, searching for a certain face, but was not able to distinguish it. “My love, wherever you are, always know…” he said, smiling oddly:

“I’m still smarter than you."

Am I the only one who found that part funny?

Anyways, on a more serious tone... So he was a Townie after all. At least he wasn't a Power Role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom