• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Looking It Up Vs. Figuring It Out

Do you look it up or figure it out?

• Look it up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Figure it out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I accidentally clicked "look it up" but not to toot my own horn or anything but a puzzle has not kept me thinkin longer than 30 minutes since i was 7 playin ALttP. sorry im just a veteran. I Challenge LoZ to make a puzzle in one of their games that take me no longer than 30 minutes to figure out.

sorry for my vanity but, thats just how it is!

Lady of Hyrule

Don't Blink!
I like figuring it out best. I only look it up if am really stuck. Also, the feeling that you get after figuring out the answer to a difficult puzzle is very rewarding.

I'll try to figure it out until i become so stuck to the point that it endangers my enjoyment of the game, sometimes Zelda logic is so weird that I'd have never have thought to do what needed to be done so looking it up sometimes makes me feel okay since i'd have never come to the conclusion myself.

Though some of the 2D games that i can't stand i'll just use a walkthrough to get the game over with. Like the Oracles which are bloody awful IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom