• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Live Action Zelda Movie in the Works

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
...Wow. So that was out of effing nowhere. I'm excited as even if it is terrible I'm sure it will be amusing either way. However I don't love live action for something like this; if this were animated I would be absolutely feral over it. I worry a bit about the casting, they're gonna have one hell of a hard time finding someone in the real world who can measure up to Link's raw unlimited gorgeousness. On that note, is this gonna be targeted towards westerners or the Japanese first? It seems there's a Marvel dude working on it, but Sony is a Japanese company, so idk. I would prefer a western-leaning production (that uwu-anime stuff ain't gonna work in live action, sorry) plus I really hate watching live-action dubs.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I hope it has its own original plot. And by that I mean not based soley on one game, maybe taking inspiration from a few of em but not just a retelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom