• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I’m very polite to people I don’t think are mafia uwu
I'm doing my absolute best to be civil and I'm not going to play if you're going to be an ass to me. I deserve respect regardless of what alignment I rolled.

That's the last I'm posting about this.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
things seem to be getting a bit heated here

are you trying to acomplish something with all this teasing 6
if you're just doing it for self-satisfaction it might be better to stop it and keep it more civil

specially when you don't know if that's the person you think it is

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm doing my absolute best to be civil and I'm not going to play if you're going to be an ass to me. I deserve respect regardless of what alignment I rolled.

That's the last I'm posting about this.
Take it up with me after the game uwu

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
we should spend our time trying to find out who the other scums are based on the 6 and 2 flips
I wonder if 1 really is scum now that 2 was kinda pushing it last day

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
things seem to be getting a bit heated here

are you trying to acomplish something with all this teasing 6
if you're just doing it for self-satisfaction it might be better to stop it and keep it more civil

specially when you don't know if that's the person you think it is
I’m kind of sorry not sorry but I’ll stop yeah

I like poking people when they’re on the edge of caught

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I’m kind of sorry not sorry but I’ll stop yeah

I like poking people when they’re on the edge of caught
you can poke me instead :fetchd:
no, seriously, if you intend to help us the only scenario we can win with you is if you hit another scum tonight

do you have any new thoughts on who might be the last scum?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
you can poke me instead :fetchd:
no, seriously, if you intend to help us the only scenario we can win with you is if you hit another scum tonight

do you have any new thoughts on who might be the last scum?
I really think 8 is scum just because she’s made really really few posts since subbing in and I don’t recall her ever making excuses before and it all just rubs me the wrong way

Cant really think right now tho I’m at work

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I really think 8 is scum just because she’s made really really few posts since subbing in and I don’t recall her ever making excuses before and it all just rubs me the wrong way

Cant really think right now tho I’m at work
So you have time to rile me up but you don't have time to solve the game? Just like your convenient disappearance when we were about to lynch you yesterday? You didn't even respond to a single thing I said and now conveniently you're third party? I don't buy it.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So you have time to rile me up but you don't have time to solve the game? Just like your convenient disappearance when we were about to lynch you yesterday? You didn't even respond to a single thing I said and now conveniently you're third party? I don't buy it.
Who’s being rude now eh uwu

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Who’s being rude now eh uwu
I'm building my case on you. You're weakening your own arguments by taking the time to insult me but not taking the time to strengthen your arguments on who you think is suspicious.

What you said was "haha sucks to be you." Do you see the difference?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm building my case on you. You're weakening your own arguments by taking the time to insult me but not taking the time to strengthen your arguments on who you think is suspicious.

What you said was "haha sucks to be you." Do you see the difference?
I’m pretty sure I added a uwu there to soften the blow at least

I haven’t insulted you at all I’m just very pleased that you seem to be caught scum and instead of you getting your mislynch (me) you shall be lynched muahahaha so I was pretty pleased about that

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

I haven’t insulted you at all I’m just very pleased that you seem to be caught scum and instead of you getting your mislynch (me) you shall be lynched muahahaha so I was pretty pleased about that
no, you didn't:
Minish already proved there was third party in the game before she died so haha sucks for you
Your attitude is rotten. This isn't even fun right now. You are making this game not fun to play.

I'll be taking a break from this thread until I have cooled off. Hopefully by the time I return there will be an argument for why I should be lynched instead of a taunt.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

you know we'll have to kill you if you don't play a perfect town game
AND if you're telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom