• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Even if you were a SK you told me that -Lo is usually interpreted as lynching the right person, not necessairly mafia
if you were the solely reason this game was still going then I'm sure it would've been announced as LyLo, meaning that if we lynch you we lose

but even if we're in LyLo and let you live, mafia will get you lynched if you hit town during any night because they'll control parity
considering that you gotta kill someone two more times the chance of this happening is massive

I don't see you walking away alive today
Nonsense, it was actually MYLO in Korra but it wasn’t announced because of a single person. You can’t say you know that isn’t what’s happening here

You could also just like

tell me not to shoot anybody

I promise I’ll be good :reggie:

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Nonsense, it was actually MYLO in Korra but it wasn’t announced because of a single person. You can’t say you know that isn’t what’s happening here
ughhh
stooooop
yameroooo

You could also just like

tell me not to shoot anybody

I promise I’ll be good :reggie:
you're telling me you'd sacrifice your wincon just to help us lynch whoever killed 9?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
would you backstab me for self preservation
You specifically maybe but you’re not mafia so you’re kay
what's the point of you not getting lynched today
we can't win together
Other than my deep seated need for self preservation the fact does remain that my death could result in immediate mafia victory and thats not what I want

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Sorry for not being as active as I want to be. I will try to be active now, but since it is Sunday, We’re having church at my house with the missionaries and some other people so I can’t be around right now, I might be after lunch tho, in like 3 to 4 hours. Just decided to pop in and tell you. Sorry again ;-;

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If there were three scum alive, this would be LYLO, but since I can shoot scum the following night phase regardless of if town gets lynched I could be preventing the announcement from happening. So lynching me could potentially be certain death, such as it was when we lynched Tristan in Korra. Just somethin to think about
If this is true, that would make this MyLo. Neither were announced.

Vote: Player 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom