• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Still think BP is convenient, but yeah, Player 7 seems like basically just a fruit vendor so he's probably town. That doesn't leave very many people.

I am legitimately down to lynch Player 6 today. However, I might reconsider if they can come in and convince us that they will fully cooperate with town. I have difficulty trusting third party players no matter who they are, and with no idea how many mafia are left it could be dangerous to leave an independent killer alive.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Not possible. I cannot move at night. I could possibly have been Framed? That's the only reason I can think of that would show this result.
Since the OP says the game doesn't have bastard elements I really doubt the result I got is fake.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Since the OP says the game doesn't have bastard elements I really doubt the result I got is fake.
How did you get that result? Was it to do with the honking or do you have a secondary tracking ability?

I want to think you're town, because fruit vendor just seems incredibly useless as a mafia role. Also The Queen's BP claim seems rather convenient and the info you got apparently doesn't line up with them, so between you two I think Player 2 is the more likely to be scum.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
well you should, I received someone's report saying Queen (2) visited Fashionable (10) last night
and a Queen does sound fitting for a godfather

Vote: Gumball the Queen
Well that simlpifies things

Unvote

Vote: Queen Gumball

what's your wincon? did you kill 9?
was one of N1 kills your fault?
I'm supposed to kill three people before the game is over

So far I'm at one :c

Also haha NO I'd sooner shoot myself than day kill Minish wow

As for that last thing you should work on your reading comprehension uwu

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Well that simlpifies things

Unvote

Vote: Queen Gumball

Also haha NO I'd sooner shoot myself than day kill Minish wow

As for that last thing you should work on your reading comprehension uwu
That wincon is concerning. Answer me this, how badly do you want to win?

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
How did you get that result?
well you should, I received someone's report saying Queen (2) visited Fashionable (10) last night
Even if it was my ability, I don't think I would or should explicitely claim it.
And calling my role useless, wow. Because fake poisoner and innocent child are the greatest example of utility right

I don't think we can let you around like this
If you take down two more town we'll be in a really bad scenario

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Do you think we should lynch 6 today tho? if it's 2 scum remaining + a serial killer then we might want to stop the 2 kills per night instead
we know mafia can disrupt people since 12 prolly got commuted last night so 6 isn't going to be able to kill them if they want choose to do so, which means 6 is way more harmful to us than to them
I dont understand the bolded at all
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Player 6 fakeclaimed serial killer to get someone else lynched before her.
And player 7 fake claimed tracker to get you lynched before him okay

Minish already proved there was third party in the game before she died so haha sucks for you
Still think BP is convenient, but yeah, Player 7 seems like basically just a fruit vendor so he's probably town. That doesn't leave very many people.

I am legitimately down to lynch Player 6 today. However, I might reconsider if they can come in and convince us that they will fully cooperate with town. I have difficulty trusting third party players no matter who they are, and with no idea how many mafia are left it could be dangerous to leave an independent killer alive.
I've never lied as third party yet
That wincon is concerning. Answer me this, how badly do you want to win?
Not particularly tbh. After Minish died its just like I wanna kill all the blasted scum before I die. If you could just decide my kills for me so we could all be happy that would be cool

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
@Player 8 @Echolight
I'm assuming you're player 8, but don't confirm it
please be more active if you can (and make sure to not post in the wrong account), we might need everyone from town to claim/vote in the next day phase

I dont understand the bolded at all
12 never received my honk, and their action wasn't reimbursed
if he had just been redirected to someone and motivated them, they would've gotten my honk

this means someone, prolly scum, disrupted their action so they couldn't have mechanical info to defend themselves
and the only role that can do that the way it happened is a commuterfier (aka Jailer Alien Variant according to mafiascum)

that means that even if you're willing to help us, if scum feels like you're a threat, they can just disrupt you rendering you mostly useless for town

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Even if it was my ability, I don't think I would or should explicitely claim it.
And calling my role useless, wow. Because fake poisoner and innocent child are the greatest example of utility right
you misread my post. I said I think you're town because your role would be virtually useless in the hands of mafia. But yes, it's also fairly useless as a town role, just like fake poisoner. Comparing it to IC isn't really fair because while I don't have any abilities I have the added benefit of being confirmed as town. I certainly wouldn't put it in the same tier of uselessness as what seems to be just a version of fruit vendor.

Not particularly tbh. After Minish died its just like I wanna kill all the blasted scum before I die. If you could just decide my kills for me so we could all be happy that would be cool
I think I trust you. Enough at least to let you live and prove you want to cooperate. Idk if we have the numbers to safely help you achieve your wincon unfortunately.

I feel good about a Queen lynch but I'm not going to vote yet so as not to rush their lynch.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
mafia might not be able to kill 6 depending on how his deflective ability works, and the only scum we know so far seems to be bulletproof so 6 would prolly blindly shoot and hit town, so I think we must kill him, right?

if town has another role that can pierce her defense or block her we might use it tonight, but if we leave 6 around I don't think we can use those on him

Unvote
Vote: Gumball the Deflective

next phase will be MyLo if I'm doing the math right, but we have a scum pinned, so it should be fine

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think one thing you're forgetting Ex is that the game may not be in LYLO entirely because of me

If there were three scum alive, this would be LYLO, but since I can shoot scum the following night phase regardless of if town gets lynched I could be preventing the announcement from happening. So lynching me could potentially be certain death, such as it was when we lynched Tristan in Korra. Just somethin to think about :cool:

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think one thing you're forgetting Ex is that the game may not be in LYLO entirely because of me

If there were three scum alive, this would be LYLO, but since I can shoot scum the following night phase regardless of if town gets lynched I could be preventing the announcement from happening. So lynching me could potentially be certain death, such as it was when we lynched Tristan in Korra. Just somethin to think about :cool:
I hate you
you know this will paranoia fuel me

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Even if you were a SK you told me that -Lo is usually interpreted as lynching the right person, not necessairly mafia
if you were the solely reason this game was still going then I'm sure it would've been announced as LyLo, meaning that if we lynch you we lose

but even if we're in LyLo and let you live, mafia will get you lynched if you hit town during any night because they'll control parity
considering that you gotta kill someone two more times the chance of this happening is massive

I don't see you walking away alive today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom