• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I don't trust what a host considers -Lo
this might still be the last phase last case scenario

give it your all folks

what the heck even is that announcement

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm just gonna say hi I'm the third party I shot slightly disappointed and tried to kill 2 last night but it clearly didnt do anything

Unlike some people I'm not automatically going to the conclusion that he's the godfather
well you should, I received someone's report saying Queen (2) visited Fashionable (10) last night
and a Queen does sound fitting for a godfather

Vote: Gumball the Queen

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I honked 2 last night, I wanna see if someone messed with my actions like they did with 12 last night because that can point out to the scumteam having some kind of disruption

prolly an alien-variant jailer for sake of ambiguity

Player 13

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I targeted Queen with my ability as well. Curious if they can confirm or deny it, though it very well might not the type of ability that will automatically be prevented because of someone's role.

I feel this is a solid lynch to get behind as a united town (+third party killer), especially since we all seem to have alibis that can be proved to be true or false.
Vote: Gumball the Queen

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Do you think we should lynch 6 today tho? if it's 2 scum remaining + a serial killer then we might want to stop the 2 kills per night instead
we know mafia can disrupt people since 12 prolly got commuted last night so 6 isn't going to be able to kill them if they want choose to do so, which means 6 is way more harmful to us than to them

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
we should be solving things with a fast pace, too
we don't know if whoever has been daykilling still has shots

Player 13

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Do you think we should lynch 6 today tho? if it's 2 scum remaining + a serial killer then we might want to stop the 2 kills per night instead
we know mafia can disrupt people since 12 prolly got commuted last night so 6 isn't going to be able to kill them if they want choose to do so, which means 6 is way more harmful to us than to them

That's a good point...

It depends on the level we could trust Deflective. Not sure if them revealing was a way of saying they sided with town. Kind of seems like it. If Mafia has to disrupt Deflective every night it means we can all use our roles, though I'm not sure how many useful one's are left. If I'm to assume you aren't lying about your ability, plus knowing what my ability is, I think some roles are more vanilla and only have limited usefulness.

If we lynch Deflective that means we could lose one person during the day if they still have their day killing ability, and one during the night possibly. Could be bad for us if we don't try and weed out their important roles.

If you want I can elaborate on my ability. It's like yours in a lot of ways. If Queen can confirm she received my ability it should prove that it's benign. Also sent a more specific use of my ability to #6 but they switched users so it wasn't relevant when they received it most likely. Was thinking about sending it the Innocent Child last night, and in retrospect maybe I would have if I would have known you also targeted Queen.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Yeah, personally I would feel safer killing Deflective, especially since now they know that Queen is probably the godfather. Unless Deflective can convince us beyond any doubt that he will either cooperate with town or not kill at all from now on.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Unlike some people I'm not automatically going to the conclusion that he's the godfather but considering I think most people were afraid to target me (rightfully) and he definitely wasnt protected over the confirmed and semi confirmed so yeah I'm down lynch him or Ballin today
As the queen I had a 1x bulletproof that I kept hidden for obvious reasons.
well you should, I received someone's report saying Queen (2) visited Fashionable (10) last night
Not possible. I cannot move at night. I could possibly have been Framed? That's the only reason I can think of that would show this result.
I targeted Queen with my ability as well.
Ah that's what the other thing is. I received a honk as well.
It depends on the level we could trust Deflective.
Think about the mod. Would he put in a serial killer that can win with town?

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Player 6 fakeclaimed serial killer to get someone else lynched before her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom