• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Partner

Wow, Phi does kinda sound like a fast-talking, Russian language speaker being auto-tuned! My cousin thought Midna sounded like "a drunk Polish woman". :lol:

I thought maybe Phi sounds like a DJ, so maybe a Russian DJ? :)

A bit unrelated but,
Does this bit here:

74763604.jpg

82497689.jpg

Remind anybody else of Okami? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6NnCMGJl1w&feature=related)

Anyway, Phi sounds Japanese to me. Midna sounded more like she was speaking English.
I have a strong feeling she'll be similar to Midna, where she grows on you after time.

i didn't mean it was german. i just meant that the words have a germanize sound to them. i know most words in german are longer than they are in english. many english words however are almost exactly the same since the origin for english is german.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
The characters in Skyward Sword really intrigue me. Phi with her voice and dialouge, Ghirahim with his, uh...tongue.

It seems as if Nintendo is really trying to make an emphasis on the characters in Skyward Sword. The characters in SS are nothing like past Zelda characters. Some characters that are really popping out are Ghirahim, Phi, the Mogmas and the panda/penguin/platypus... um.....thing. I think that the characters will be a big part of the storyline in SS. I don't believe that I have seen many classic-looking characters in SS yet.

Phi is a character that we haven't heard a lot about yet. At this point, Phi really confuses me. She acts so differently than any of the past Zelda characters. Her voice, her dialouge, her appearance, and the fact that she's not really a "her". According to Nintendo, she is more of an "it". Here is a quote from Nintendo:

""Basically what leads Link on this adventure is the Skyward Sword," said Aonuma. "When that sword is actively guiding Link it actually transforms into a feminine figure. I wouldn't say that it's female per se but it's a feminine figure.""
We know that Phi will play a big part in the forging of the Master Sword, but Nintendo has been very secretive about who exactly she is and what exactly she does. I hope that they will reveal a bit more about Phi before the release of Skyward Sword, but not too much. We wouldn't want Nintendo to spoil the game for us, and I doubt that Nintendo would WANT to spoil it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom