• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Music Theme

Hey, wondering what you guys think, should Link have his own musical theme. Because Zelda has one (obviously), ganondorf has one, so why doesn't Link have one. Or would his theme be the overworld theme (I picture it as Twilight Princess Overworld theme). What do you think.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
His theme is the overall theme. Just watch the WW intro, just as they're talking about the Hero of Time, the Zelda theme kicks in.

Dun dun... Dun dun da-dun da-dun... Da da da-dun da-dun da dun......

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Wouldn't having a theme give him a personality? That seems like it kinda goes against the purpose of you filling his personality hole with a little bit of your own.

I think, as others, that the overworld theme does it for him, because all the character that needs to be established on Link is that he's an adventurer, just the impression that every overworld theme aims for. Or that's what makes the most sense to me.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
In TP, when you're hurting the boss, it's playing a variation of the overworld theme so that's probably his theme.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
The Kokiri Forest theme appears in the Outset Island theme in addition to the Forest Haven theme. While Forest Haven is geographically above Kokiri Forest, Outset Island has no explanation for containing this theme other than being where Link starts his quest. Unfortunately, this theme does not appear in Ordon Village or Aboda Village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom