• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Link's Life Story

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! As a reward I'm going to post another section.

I woke up to find myself dripping wet, but that of course, was because I fell in the ocean. I also found myself to be nearly out of breath. As fast as I could, I climbed up onto a small platform of the fortress, when I heard a strangely familiar voice.
“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Link! I guess my aim was a bit off. I’m sorry for making you lose your sword.” I froze in my tracks. The voice seemed to be coming from my back pocket! I reached in, and pulled out a strange looking orb glowing in a haunting blue-ey green-ey light. “Hah hah hah, the look on your face… Priceless! It’s Tetra, you idiot! I slipped my Pirate Charm into your pocket just before we put you in the barrel.” She laughed. “Oh. Great. Thanks for telling me!” I exclaimed sarcastically. “Don’t get your knickers in a knot, Link. It’s here to help. Anyway, you have to give it back when you’re done.” Tetra huffed. “Geez, so-REE.” I sulked. “Get moving,” was Tetra’s sharp reply.

I walked up the stairs to get to a decent floor of the fortress. I saw some figures patrolling in the dark with lanterns, and the spotlights were moving around near me. “I wonder what happens when you step in the spotlight?” I asked myself, and made my way over to one’s range. “Don’t do it, Link!” Tetra called, but it was too late. The figures turned my way, and they had this strange way of grinning, and they made some sort of surprised snort. They ran over to me, and roughly grabbed me.

Tada.
If you like this please comment. If you already commented, do so again! :P:D

WOW way better than my after mm story that ive been working on definantly keep writing.btw is there anywhere i can read more :)

X

xLinkx

Nice. I loved Wind Waker.. So this is very interesting.. nice job so far.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
THANKYOU awesome people for the more comments! Silent readers, (if there are any) PLEASE comment because feedback is what makes my story what it is! I love reading for improvements.

WOW way better than my after mm story that ive been working on definantly keep writing.btw is there anywhere i can read more :)

The only way you can read more is by nicking my USB, which I keep very safe...:P
So, yeah, I've kinda lost interest in it, but I am continuing, don't worry. It might take a while, because I'm doing some other stuff

But, y'know, while I'm here, let's have another part.

The next thing I knew, I was stuck in a small prison cell, with rat holes everywhere. “Guys? Guys?” I tentatively asked. “Do you know how to get out of here?” Instead of a reply, two mice came out and bit my leg. “Owch! That was NOT the reply I was expecting!” I exclaimed. I looked through all my items, and I had nothing that I could please the mice with. Then I remembered something. Last year for my birthday, Grandma had given me a bait bag, with 2 Hyoi pears, and 3 hand fulls of bait. “Heeeere, little micies. Come and get some supper!” I cooed, whilst throwing a small hand full of bait on the ground. The mice came out of their holes, carrying items. In a very gruff squeak, the first mouse said, “Special today, pristine empty bottle! I won’t accept less than 1,739 rupees for such a fine product.” “Don’t listen to him, boy. I have an incredible Hyoi pear, not one bite taken out of it, for just 562 rupees. Now that, my boy, is an amazing deal.” The second mouse competed. “I don’t want your expensive junk, I just want a way out of this cell, and FAST! I have a sister to save!” I exclaimed impatiently. “Don’t get your knickers in a knot, boy. Behind that pot on the table, there’s a tunnel. Just get up there. And don’t even think of cheating us again. Good riddance!” the first mouse explained. “That’s the second time a stranger has said that to me today…” I muttered as I climbed up. I smashed the pot, and dropped down to my knees, ready to crawl through. “Good bye little micies!” I mocked, as I disappeared through the tunnel.

I had some fun writing about the mice. :)

P.S. I just realised, that if Grandma gave him the bait last year, it's gonna be pretty mouldy by now...

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I got out through the exit to the back of my prison to be on another strange level. Once again, I heard Tetra’s voice through the orb. “Now, Link. THIS time you do it, DON’T go into the spotlight. See that barrel over there? Hop under it. Now, when the searchlights aren’t in your direction, go for it. Oh, and if the Moblins turn around, just stop in your tracks. Then, go up to the search light controllers, and shut the lights down! Go!” Geez, I thought to myself. Tetra sure gives a lot of orders!

WE INTERRUPT THIS STORY SESSION TO TELL YOU THAT LINK MADE IT THROUGH THE FORSAKEN FORTRESS IN ONE PIECE.

As I opened the giant door with seagulls flocking like ants to honey, I heard a familiar cry. “BROTHER!” “Aryll!” I yelled as I ran over to her. She was in a tough wooden cell with 2 other girls, one in rags, and one in expensive clothing. Just as I ran, I must have caused attention, because the giant bird that had taken Aryll came and grabbed me this time! Aryll called for me again, but I barely heard her. The bird had taken me to a strange man. The man had dark skin, and red hair, but the most attention seeking part about him was his giant black cape. “Well done, Helmaroc. But he is worthless to me.” Helmaroc King made one slow sweep of his head, and then a fast one in the other direction, removing it’s beak from me. I hollered as I flew through the air, and I must have covered kilometres, when I finally landed somewhere, with a big splash. I blacked out.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Okay non-loyal fans, this fanfic is going to be stopped for a while due to other committments (like writing a FULL Spirit Tracks walkthrough for my friend's website -_-') If you would like me to squeeze this into my timetable please comment, but seeing as I never get any comments anymore, this will probably just wilt, and die. :'(

So, thanks for the loyalty while I had it, and see ya guys round! :)

Majora's Cat

How about that
Cool. I like your fan fic, and although there's a lot of positive feedback, I think it's still underappreciated. Therefore, I'm giving your fan fic a thumbs up :yes: and rating it FIVE STARS. :cat:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Oooooh thank you so much Majora's Puss!!!!

Maybe I'll have the time to write more. I'm still writing my walkthrough (grumble grumble) but I've become rather disloyal to my friend when he laughed and took a picture of me when I hurt myself and was crying. (and it was because of him I got hurt anyways!!!grr)

Thankyou for the rating, and thankyou for the thumbs up!! ^_^ I'll post a bit more now for your sake

“Are you awake? Hello? Can you hear me?” I faintly heard, as I woke up. I opened my eyes, and sat up. There was nothing around, apart from a small red boat with a dragon head, “Who’s there?” I called. “Ahh, I see you’ve come to.” “Hello! Where are you?” I yelled. “I’m right here, boy!” The boat suddenly turned its head to face me! “AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed. “A TALKING BOAT!” “You’re right, boy. I am the King of Red Lions. Stop shaking, boy. What is your name?” “L-l-l-lin-n-n-k sir. I’m s-sorry, Mr Red L-l-ions. I-it’s j-j-just a s-s-shock s-seeing a talking b-boat.” I stuttered. “I understand. But you must learn to live with it. We have a big mission ahead of us. But first, we need something. Can you get it?” Lion asked. (I’ll just nickname the King of Red Lions ‘Lion.’) “What, sir?” I queried. “I need a sail. There’s no point sailing the Great Sea without a sail.” Lion confirmed. “Where are we going?” I asked. Lion sighed. “Maybe I should explain.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what? Let's have a bit more. This part is long compared to what I have previously posted, and its all off the top of my head, which I'm quite proud of considering I've never played a game that talks about the goddesses.

“A long time ago, at the beginning of time, there were 3 goddesses. Their names were Din, Nayru and Farore. Din, with her powerful flaming arms, created the barren earth that became our world. Nayru, with her love and wisdom, created the blue sky, and the green foliage. Farore, with her courage, created the law that governs all nature. As they left our world, they created the Triforce, three golden triangles, set in a triangle shape. The top triangle was called Power, which represents Din. The bottom left was called Wisdom, which represents Nayru. The bottom right triangle was called Courage, which represents Farore. The goddesses left the Triforce at the point they left the world. That point was called the sacred realm.

“Now, about 100 years ago, before the great flood, there was a very evil man. His name was Ganondorf. He wished to enter the sacred realm, and have the Triforce’s power for himself. The Princess Zelda sent one of your ancestors to find 3 stones, for a reason not told to him. He found all the stones, and went back to the princess, but she and her caretaker Impa were escaping from Ganondorf. Zelda threw him the Ocarina of Time, and taught him a song through her telepathic communication. He opened the door of time, and grabbed the Sacred Master Sword. When your ancestor did this, Ganondorf chose that moment to escape into the Sacred Realm, and touch the Triforce. He then had the Triforce of Power.

“Well, your ancestor was kept in the Sacred Realm for 7 years, so he could become of age to be the Hero of Time, and wield the Master Sword. He was told to awaken 6 Sages, which he did. All this time, he was shadowed by a shiekah named Shiek. When he had finally found all 6 sages, Shiek revealed herself to be Zelda in disguise. She broke the news to your ancestor that Ganondorf held the Triforce of Power, she had Triforce of Wisdom, and your ancestor had the Triforce of Courage. Zelda was then trapped in a pink jewel, and taken away, to the old Hyrule Castle, which was renamed Ganon’s Castle. Link had to ascend the castle, and fight Ganondorf to save her. Your ancestor thought he had defeated Ganondorf, but then the tower started to fall apart. He and Zelda quickly descended the castle, and then Ganondorf turned into a giant boar-like creature, and your ancestor defeated him with the Master Sword. Finally, peace was restored to Hyrule.

Ganondorf was sealed into his own solitary realm, and he cursed everyone for it. He tried to think up many ways to escape. Suddenly, he came back to our world. He has taken over the Forsaken Fortress, and is kidnapping girls. I know why, but that is a story for another time. So, that’s why we need a sail to go about the great sea. We must stop Ganondorf.”

I opened my eyes. “Well. That’s quite a story. I’ll go to get a sail.” I told him, and jumped up. “Thankyou. Oh, Link? I think the Eskimo guy has one.” Lion told me. “O-kay…” I muttered, as I ran off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom