• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Face

That blonde chick's a dude? Aw man..... :(
No I'm just kidding. I don't think he looks like a girl in either of them.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
He's not that feminine in Tp, the eyes a little but that's it.
I'm fine with his look in SS, his eyes are bigger and his lips are darker but that's mostly from the artwork. I think it suits him.

T

Tdwprocks

I found Link's face to look more Asian in TP, not that girly really. But I am not sure about his face in SS, the game has not yet revealed the final graphic stuff, so we will see.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
He looks more feminine in SS then in TP. But I have to admit, he did look like a female teenager in TP. At least in SS, you can tell he is a dude by the way he runs, uses weapons, grunts, stands, fights, jumps up walls, etc.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
With the current style, Link from SS actually does look like a girl, most likely due to the impressionism style. Link in TP looked like a dude, and sounded like a dude. I wonder who SS Link's voice actor is.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
It's still in beta. Give them some slack. What they're working on right now is fine tuning all of the graphical detail. He won't look so odd when the final product arrives.

http://www.destructoid.com/the-jimquisition-hey-zelda-fans-stfu--178034.phtml

That is all.

Actually, I lied.

1263489680113.png

/end.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I like how link looks in both games... I think Link's face looks the same except it just looks more animated, softer, but with brighter colors. So you could say he looks a little bit more feminine in SS than in TP.

A little off topic but I actually like Skyward Sword's graphics better than Twilight Princess'.

(IMO) I liked the way he looked in TP but honestly he really does look girly in SS. And his bangs dont help at all. In TP they go straight down. in SS they slightly curve at the bottom making it look like he curls it o_O
and quick question: were his earrings always purple?

F

Fruitynomnoms

I don't think he looks feminine in either game. Then again, I don't particularly notice these things. His voice, of course, has been manly (Which is odd, because Akira Sasanuma has voiced a few very...downright girly characters) in TP, and it sounded pretty much the same in the demo.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Honestly I think looks fine in both. He dosen't look that girly in TP I'd say he looks a bit more femine in SS but hey, that's not the finshed project and those are brighter graphics.
But I have to say, I live Link with more of an OoT hair.

Kybyrian

If anything, Link looked hella better in TP than now in SS. Yea that's right, I'm one of those people who prefer TP style graphics, WHADDAYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!?!

I am going to present a very long and detailed argument is what I'm gonna do about it. Perhaps some other time, though.

I think that Link in SS and TP look pretty much the same except for the fact that in Skyward Sword Link has a bit more color to him and is obviously a little more cartoon-ish because of the graphics style. I don't believe that Twilight Princess Link looked a girl. I mean, I kind of get what you're saying, but it's just mostly in the face. I think the way Link's body is that it's clear he's not a woman, but the face leans a little towards the other side. I suppose you're getting most of this because a lot of people who attempt to draw TP Link end up making him look like a girl. At least from what I've seen they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom