• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Links Awakening...

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I vote that you play LA. The puzzles can get really hard, but a solid walkthrough (such as ZD's) will make the game very managable. If you want a challenge just try to solve the dungeons on your own :)

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Well you will all be happy to know I just recently got the DX version and so far its fun :D I'm also waiting for OoS to come in the mail so I wonder how that will be...

K

Kerny

It's Zelda... you know what to expect in terms of difficulty. Link's Awakening has some tricky spots, but it isn't that hard. Nonetheless, Link's Awakening is an exceptional game, one of the best handheld games ever created IMO. Same goes for Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons.

Z

zbygy9

I'm at the last boss in Links Awakening and I must say it's the best 2D and handheld Zelda game I've ever played. Plenty of area to explore, and incredibly fun and challenging dungeons. The story and premise of the game definitely stands out from the rest in the series two, just like Majoras Mask.

And this game is not THAT easy. I've almost died 100 times to be honest. I've died a few times against the nightmare. But I'll get it. Looking back, I could definitely play through it again and shrink that number down a lot. Which is what I might do.

And the boomerang rips face in this game, I love it. Once you get that, along with a few other items, the game becomes easier for sure.

Fantastic soundtrack too. The game has some tracks that really stood out to me compared to other Zelda games. I loved it. Oddly enough, same thing happened with Super Mario Land, another one of my fav Gameboy games.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Hmm, if you are talking about difficulty, from what I'm experiencing in Link's Awakening, I can, without a doubt, tell you it is pretty much easy, easily the less difficult Zelda game I've played so far. As for the Oracle games, I haven't played Oracle of Seasons, but I can tell you that Oracle of Ages is hard because of it's puzzles, as the game heavy relies on them. As for the ones who said to you not to play Oracle of Ages if you aren't a hardcore gamer, I must say I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer, and I'm in the last dungeon of Oracle of Ages without any help at all, though it probably is because I love puzzles, thus they're easier to me than to people who don't like them that much. Still, I would buy the three games and I would pretty much recomend you to buy the easiest one first, then the medium one and then the hardest one, which I think would be Link's Awakening-Oracle of Seasons- Oracle of Ages.
Hope I helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom