• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Link's Awakening or The Minish Cap?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
It's funny you should mention that grainy bit; I play LA, LADX, and TMC all on emulator and it was actually Link's Awakening/DX that had the grainy soundbits to them, not Minish Cap. This was also the case with my physical copy of LA versus TMC. I tried plugging headphones into my GBA, I tried using the carts on GBASP...neither things worked. ;I

But maybe that's just my experience?
Hmm. I don't know, haha. Maybe we just have different definitions of grainy. XD I've certainly HEARD recordings of LA music that have a staticy sound to it. (And with the Oracles being in the exact same style of music, I have to mention that it took me FOREVER to finally find recordings of Oracle music that weren't so staticy they were painful to listen to.) I play it on the 3DS Virtual Console though and don't own the original title.... I doubt that makes a difference, but it's possible.

both are wonderful but i have a lot more fond memories of MC. LA i remember just wanting to finish, but i would play MC again. i may get LA on 3ds and try again because my old gameboy wasnt in the best shape when i first played it.

Minish Cap easily. I still kind of don't know why people hold LA so near and dear. It was whatever to me. To each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom